Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 2 Aug 22, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Picklepuppy
Being a bit Goofy

Taxi from Paris

Hi
We’ve never been to DLP but we are going on Monday woooo
We’re staying in Paris the night before but was wondering what would be the best way to get to Disney and how much we should expect to pay?
Picklepuppy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 22, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

Disneyland is about an hours drive from Paris.

The best way to get there is by train
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 22, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Picklepuppy
Being a bit Goofy

We’re staying in Billancourt in Paris and don’t really want have to get metro into city with suitcases and kids!
Picklepuppy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 22, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Google brings up these indicative costs.

Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 22, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Picklepuppy
Being a bit Goofy

I’d seen those but every quote I’m getting is coming back at €120 plus! I’ll keep looking thank you though
Old 2 Aug 22, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
It’s 5 Euros each on RER line A, takes about 45 minutes. Even with luggage, if you can get to a line A station it is simplicity itself as there are escalators to platforms. Just avoid rush hour.

A taxi would be more expensive and probably take a lot longer as Paris traffic is horrendous.

That said - check out RS Transports who will be able to give you a price for a transfer. There are lots of other transfer companies too but I haven’t used them.

Edited at 08:40 AM.
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 22, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Picklepuppy
Being a bit Goofy

Thank you! We’re aiming to leave our hotel at 7am so would probably be rush hour but I’ll look into it thank you x
Old 2 Aug 22, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Picklepuppy View Post
I’d seen those but every quote I’m getting is coming back at €120 plus! I’ll keep looking thank you though

Mmm perhaps these are out of date then. I guess if you really don't want to do the train, then it's the only option.

The train is a bit of a hassle but not insurmountable. And you can just take it slowly with kids and cases.
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 22, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Picklepuppy View Post
We’re staying in Billancourt in Paris and don’t really want have to get metro into city with suitcases and kids!

If you are determined to not to use the train, then UBER is your best option.

You are looking at approx €100 and a 60 to 90 minute drive , depending on traffic.
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 22, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Picklepuppy
Being a bit Goofy

I’m not determined not to get the train it’s just I’ve never done it before. Is there somewhere we can find train timetable to help plan the journey