Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 11 Aug 22, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
mooncat31blue
Staying in the Castle

Club level Universals RPR

Hi any tips or advice on how to make the most of the club level benefits we get at the hotel, also is it just perks on check in day or is it for both days or a 24 hrs period. Thanks again.
mooncat31blue is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

We stayed in club level at RPR for 1 night last month. To get your moneys worth get there early. We checked in at 7am and that allowed us breakfast on day 1.

We then take water/juice out with us when we head to the parks. We then make sure we are back for the relaxation hour at 5pm-7pm - husband and I love our wine and the hot food offerings as this time and didn’t need to go out for dinner that evening as we had enough in the club room.

Then in the evening you have dessert hour which is a range of delicious cakes - we had red velvet and Oreo cheesecakes.

You will then get breakfast the next morning and use of the club room until 2pm on the day of checkout.

I hope this helps.
Old 12 Aug 22, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
mooncat31blue
Staying in the Castle

That certainly does help thanks for your advice I will take it on board. Thanks again.
mooncat31blue is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 22, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Dummydaydream
Proud to wear my Ears

I’ll also add that if you’re heading out after the evening food and won’t be there for the dessert hour, mention it to the hosts and they’ll plate you some up. We got, 6 cookies, 4 cupcakes and 3 key lime pies! Also ziplock bags are great for that pink donut that you can’t face eating at breakfast but will really enjoy later on.
Dummydaydream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 22, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
mooncat31blue
Staying in the Castle

Thanks so much for all the great ideas advice and tips, it should make our stay more enjoyable.
Old 15 Aug 22, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

As with 2little boys.. Great advice.

You can make the upgrade pay off in soda, snacks and take outs to the park along with breakfast for four on both mornings.

Treat the Happy Hour along with Alcohol as a free bonus, on top!

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 22, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We are at RPR Club Level now and I am doing a Dining Trip Report with all the breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert offerings if that helps. We have saved a fortune! 😁
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 22, 01:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

We had 2 rooms and 9 guests and definitely made use of the facilities!

Used every food slot (Breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks, sweet treats) as well as drinks all day any time (until close at 9.30pm)

I wouldn’t say we have saved money but do hope to have been close to breaking even as 2 rooms are not cheap in August! Luckily, I booked ages ago, before the prices rose even higher!

Thinking Breakfast for 9 in the park would have been $150 at least and I loved the option of grabbing a refreshing soda whenever anyone wanted 😊
The highlight for me was the sweet treats 😋
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List