Imagineer

bel's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 3
A rather belated honeymoon with two extra guests! Part 2

Part One can be found HERE

PART TWO:

Hello dibb friends.

Well it seems I was going to include lots of little detail pics in this second part of the pretrip but I seem to have already packed most of it before remembering to take many photos. However, I do have a few and to be honest, if you read the trippy in a month or two anyway then you will see the photos of everything anyhow!

So, this may be quite a short one (for me!)

Nothing really has changed in our plans since part one except for the fact we will now definitely be visiting SeaWorld and have booked a dolphin feed experience for me and Indie. Sean isn’t bothered and Alby will be too small to appreciate it. But I really wanted Indie to have the opportunity to see dolphins up close so this was the most budget friendly and least time-consuming option. Plus there is a new sesame street area which I know the kids will love.

We have also decided to stay on the ship when we are at the port of Nassau during our mini Disney cruise so I cancelled the port adventure booked for Atlantis aquariums. This will now be a much-needed chill day and a good opportunity to really make the most of the ship’s amenities. It also means we save even more money for cocktails!

So, with 3 sleeps until we travel down to Gatwick, we have pretty much done everything from fastpasses to tickets and online check ins to packing. Still seem to have a list as long as my arm though of things left to do – haircuts, baths, final bits of packing, washing, printing final docs and cleaning the house. All the fun stuff! The big stuff is pretty much all done though which is the main thing & means if we don’t do a single job more from this point on, it won’t really make a difference to the holiday... Indie is still blissfully unaware, even though lots of our long weekend for Easter was spent preparing for the trip.

It is getting very exciting now and I probably wont sleep much the next few nights! It still doesn’t feel real that I am actually going though, and with my babies too. Probably wont hit until I walk out of that airport and the warm Floridian air hits me... or until we drive under the Disney arches (eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

Anyhow, some photos!

The kids’ snack boxes are made, I just need to fill them on travel day:

I have also got their flight entertainment ready:

(Mostly free printouts and downloads from pinterest such as colouring in, I spy games and pencil control. I have also made a little journal for Indie so we can remember all of her favourite things about the trip)

(Indie's includes a lego game, learning to dress book, stickers, colouring book, travel spriograph, tape activity book, playdough, card games, water magic and foil art etc. Also a couple of other little bits that I only found after I took that photo)

(Alby's includes gel stickers, a snack tub with pom poms, wooden puzzle, threading toy, slinky, post its, tape measure, masking tape, duplo vehicle, story book, colouring book and magic paint book plus a few other bits and bobs)

I know it seems a lot but they actually end up quite compact when you take away all the unnecessary packaging and they fit neatly in these cute little drawstring bags (less than £2 each on amazon). Indie will probably just go on her pad and watch TV most of the journey but hey ho!

Speaking of in flight entertainment – I have planned and noted the films/TV shows I would like to watch. Then I remembered I will have Alby on my lap and will be more likely to see a pig flying past the window than actually get to watch anything all of the way through.

Photos of our cruise fish extender and examples of our cabin gifts are below too. Think I went overboard on the gifts as we are having to take a whole extra suitcase just containing the gifts! Still, looking on the bright side it means plenty of room for all our goodies on the journey back…

On a side note, this is the suncream that I read is good to get if you are spending time in the sea at all because it helps protect against sea lice and jelly fish stings.

And finally, here are the magnets we have to decorate our stateroom door:

So, there we are, a pretty short update for me. All the things I wanted to put photos of here will absolutely be included in the main trip report instead.

Thanks so much for reading, means the world to me.

The next time I post will probably be when it is all over (sob) and that already seems like just around the corner.

Until next time dibbers…

bel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 19, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBelle
Imagineer

DisneyBelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

Hi Bel! Just wanted to say I hope you all have the most wonderful trip, you really deserve it!
Jodie xx
DisneyBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 19, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Wishing you a fabulous trip!

Am looking forward to reading all about it
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 19, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
TheSmithsinOz
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

Where did you get the snack boxes from please? TIA! Xx
Old 27 Apr 19, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Hmr89
slightly serious Dibber

have a fab trip- looking forward to reading about it when you get back
Hmr89 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 19, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Kellea
VIP Dibber

Wow ! 7 years, I remember reading all of your trippies. How time flies!
I hope you have the best time xxx

1993, 2008, 2011 OKW villas 17 nights ( thanks to Irene , 2013 3 nights Renaissance Seaworld, 3 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW and DxDDP, 2014 5 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW. 2015 15 nights Sheraton Vistana Villages. 2016 3 nights Sheraton New York Times Square, 3 nights HRH club level, 16 night AKL SV, 2 nights BLT. 2017 5 nights OKW, 5 nights BWV, 7 nights BLT, 4 nights HRH club. 2019 3 nights Renaissance (SW), 4 nights HRH CL, 7 nights BLT LV, 7 nights AKL SV

KELLEA
Kellea is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List