Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 11 May 19, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Clearwater Beach Excursion

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has used either Floridatix or Attractions Ticket Direct to visit Clearwater as a day trip from Orlando?

Both offer experiences around the sane price but on different days, I'm. Just struggling to find recent reviews.

I'd love a beach day this trip, but with no drivers this seems the only option.

Any thoughts or feedback? Thank you in advance!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 19, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Copey10
Getting Excited

Hi,
I have just booked with Travel Republic. It includes the Seascreamer boat trip and was just £47 each. I've had to book a date, but just ring them a couple of days before to confirm pick up and time. So excited to go to Clearwater as its our first time.
Copey10 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 19, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Hartley631
I want to go now!

Clearwater

We booked our free Clearwater trip as we had purchased tickets through FloridaTix. We had a villa and drove to the designated meeting point which was a hotel on the 192. We were lucky as we were the first to be picked up and sat up top at the front! However, we did have to then drive around picking up others which did take about an hour before we got going. It was great not driving as we could take in all the scenery, which was lovely especially the closer we got to Clearwater. We were dropped off and spent the day sightseeing and on the beach. We did the Seascreamer boat in the afternoon which was simply the best! We saw lots of dolphins and as it was really hot (June last year), when the boat got up to full speed, the breeze was wonderful! We were picked up at a designated meeting point on time, the only downside was it was a long journey home (heavy traffic) as we had to repeat the above and were the last to be dropped off. We loved our day in Clearwater and do try the 'Another Broken Egg' for breakfast / lunch, it was delicious!
Hartley631 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 19, 07:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Hecky78
Excited about Disney

Hiya. We did this trip last year through attraction tickets direct. We found it was really food value, enjoyed the lunch and the screamer and would definitely do it again.

Edited at 07:05 AM. Reason: Spelling
Hecky78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 19, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

We did this in April. If it’s a day at the beach you want then I booked through Groupon and it was approx £95 for 4 of us with lunch included. I had originally looked at ATD which was around £200 for the same thing but inc a dolphin boat ride(we have done this before so didn’t think the extra for us was worth it). It was a great day but like another poster said the drive home was long!
If you do book through Groupon wait til there’s a discount code
Old 31 May 19, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
woodpecker24
Gone all Goofy

We have just done this last week. Booked the Clearwater trip through ATD and ot included a boat ride on the Seascreamer and lunch at the Post Corner cafe. We paid £53 per adult and £45 per child. We were picked up at 8am from Swan and Dolphin then went on to do a few more pick ups before we hit the road. Took around 2 hours each way not including the pick ups and drop offs, it's a long day but worth it! Seascramer was excellent loved seeing the dolphins in their natural habitat, beautiful beach and lovely warm sea to swim in. Definitely recommend!
woodpecker24 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List