Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Trip Planning Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.
Unread 18 May 19, 06:32 AM  
Link to this Post
ClaireVC
Getting Excited

Mobile British Airways Business Class

Can anyone advise me if the seats in BA Club World are next to each other, and you can see each other? Im considering this as an option but have a 6 year old who wouldnt want to sit apart from me. Is it as good or better than Virgin PE? We have always flown Virgin PE but prices seem crazy at the moment and I like the idea of the bed on Club World. Any advice would be really appreciated
ClaireVC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
BC here we come
Unread 18 May 19, 06:58 AM  
Link to this Post
baboons
slightly serious Dibber

Club World is more like Virgin Upper Class, so it's should be better than PE.

I think there are four pairs of two together seats in the cabin, so it might be worth checking availability with BA before booking.
baboons is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
NYC Redux
Unread 18 May 19, 07:01 AM  
Link to this Post
DurhamGirl
VIP Dibber

Mobile

There are seats which are side by side in the middle row. Window seats face diagonally opposite. Im not sure if the policy on seating children, however there is a cost 89+ per flight for booking in advance. Definitely better than Virgin and BA PE.

Edited at 09:14 AM.
DurhamGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
This time with Vegas!
Unread 18 May 19, 07:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by ClaireVC View Post
Can anyone advise me if the seats in BA Club World are next to each other, and you can see each other? Im considering this as an option but have a 6 year old who wouldnt want to sit apart from me. Is it as good or better than Virgin PE? We have always flown Virgin PE but prices seem crazy at the moment and I like the idea of the bed on Club World. Any advice would be really appreciated
BA business is not comparable to Virgin PE. Virgin PE has 38 inch seat pitch and small recline. BA business has six foot seat pitch and a flat bed. So yes, definitely far preferable to any PE.

Yes you can always see the person beside you, unless you choose to put up the barrier between the seats.
Claudette is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Disney 2019 v 2
Unread 18 May 19, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
ClaireVC
Getting Excited

Mobile

Thank you thats so helpful!
ClaireVC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
BC here we come
Unread 18 May 19, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
ClaireVC
Getting Excited

Mobile

Does anyone know which terminal at MCO youd fly in and out of? The BA website says A and B which doesnt help for booking car hire
BC here we come
Unread 18 May 19, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
It doesn't really matter about A and B as there are car hire garages on both sides of the main terminal building where you arrive into having taken the monorails from the satillite area where you get off the plane.
stanleycamel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 19, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ClaireVC View Post
Does anyone know which terminal at MCO youd fly in and out of? The BA website says A and B which doesnt help for booking car hire
I would recommend booking flight & car together with BA; it then becomes a package with payment of deposit only & final balance payable 5 weeks before plus you earn extra Avios for a package.

Car hire would be with Avis; fully inclusive insurance & join Avis Preferred & go straight to garage.

I believe that A & B are accessible by all for car rental so no need to specify or worry about that.

Edited at 08:48 AM.
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Indian Shores, 2019 US trip 2 of 4 in...
Florida Tix