Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 9 May 19, 07:40 AM  
Link to this Post
livvyloo1991
Excited about Disney

Mobile Champions League Final

Hi all!

So after the game last night we now *have* to watch the CL final whilst in Disney.

I had automatically thought ESPN at Boardwalk but how likely/hard will it be to get a table. Coverage starts at 1.30pm US time. ESPN has it as a blackout date so no booking a table unless we do VIP but there is 11 of us...

Will it be shown on local tv so can watch in our villa?

Tia x
Old 9 May 19, 07:42 AM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Mobile

I've seen the CL final a few times whilst in various villas so would think you'll get able to, Just check out which channel it is on beforehand.
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 07:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Thorpy
Imagineer

ESPN is Disney owned, so you can probably get it in onsite rooms. We watched the world cup quarter final in Disney Springs at Splittsville which may or may not help !
Old 9 May 19, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
BarryL
Imagineer

TNT have the broadcast rights in USA which should be on most TV packages.
BarryL is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 08:11 AM  
Link to this Post
livvyloo1991
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Thanks all, we’re in a villa this year so hoping they have a decent tv package to watch it. We’re Spurs fans and are away with my BIL whose a Liverpool fan!
Old 9 May 19, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
shack69
Imagineer

it will be streamed online
the.porter
11 h, 5 m ago
Virgin TV customers will be able to watch in SD, HD and 4K for the first time. Access is via channel 532 (BT Sport 2 SD) or 528 (BT Sport 2 HD), and the red button for 4K Ultra HD.

TalkTalk users can view channel 409 (BT Sport 2) while many EE customers will have access via the BT Sport app.

While the match is being described as 'free-to-air', it's not available directly on Freeview or Freesat, but...

Champions League Final online

...there will be a free Champions League final live stream online that anyone can watch. Head to btsport.com/final at 6pm to get access to the free match stream.

But there's more. There will be also be a free 4K Champions League stream (and SD/HD) on the BT Sport YouTube channel. So anyone with an internet connection can watch the final for free.
shack69 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Scuttler01
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Fingers crossed for Spurs (from a united fan)

:-(
Scuttler01 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

We'll be in Alicante celebrating DW's son's 50th. Think they're planning having a meal that night. Not sure he understands football as he supports Southampton 😉
Old 18 May 19, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Milpston
Imagineer

Op I think I would try and find a bar on I drive to watch it on. Should be a really good atmosphere. Also, it will be really nice for you to have a nice cold beer to cry into afterwards

YNWA
August 2021 - Anthem of the seas UK mini cruise Trip report *completed*
Vegas/LA Aug 22 - Trip Report In Progress
Milpston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
clanny
Trying for More Ears

clanny's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Get along to the Lucky Leprechaun up near Universal. Home of the Orlando Celtic supporter's club. They'll definitely have it on.

I watched some Celtic CL qualifiers there and went early to get a space. Really glad I did as it was stuffed by kick off. Great atmosphere and owned by a lovely Scottish lady. I'll be there for the CL qualifiers again this year hopefully (don't get me started about chamions havingto complete 4 rounds of qualifiers before the group stages!)

tripadvisor/Restau...o_Florida.html
clanny is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List