Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 13 Jan 19, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Redsox77
Very Serious Dibber

All the stays we had at Sunset Vista have been fine - but we ugraded to high floor ocean front rooms. The problem we found, especially with the exchange rate, is that thy are now just too expensive. HOWEVER, this meant we turned to renting houses in the area and haven't looked back. Interstingly too you CAN get a house rental in the area for a minimum of 3 days - so worth looking at
Redsox77 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
1disneyfanatic
Looking for my Ears

Mobile

Redsox77 - Would you mind me asking where you rented? Area looks lovely but with teenagers a rental would suit us better than a hotel.
1disneyfanatic is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Redsox77
Very Serious Dibber

So sorry for not getting back to you as I've been off the forum for ages. We've done rentals in safety Harbour (amazing), Treasure Island and Indian Rocks. In the first instance have booked via Homeaway.com (I do .com rather than .co.uk as I pay with my dollar card and avoid concersion charges on my bank card this end at a low rate) BUT after the rental when you and the renter know each other (ie whether or not the house was good and whether or not you are a good renter) then you can usually book direct with the owner at a reduced rate. I don't know you're budget but you can get rentals for as few as 3 or 4 days if you just need a taster. Apologies again for not responding earlier and I hope you get to read this. We love the Tampa Bay area
Old 21 May 19, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
mrs rcch
Imagineer

We’ve just booked a condo at Indian shores, really looking forward to exploring the area.
mrs rcch is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Redsox77
Very Serious Dibber

Keagans restaurant is nice - mostly fresh fish (but other options) - small, friendly, fresh delicious food and locals love it. It's Indian Rocks Beach 16th Avenue