Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > DIBB Reporter Photo Trip Reports
Forgotten Password?
Notices
DIBB Reporter Photo Trip Reports Download the app for iOS or Android
QuickSilver
Unread 25 Apr 19, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Ah Poutine appearance. Shame it was a bit average.
It looks such a nice place but ooh you see how cold it looks!
Is the maple latte very sweet ? I like that black and red pattern on those buckets. The shop doorway looks very inviting .
Is the course living up to expectations ?
I think once will be enough for the poutine! Much prefer the salads

The latte was sweet! No sugar needed!

The course is better than last year. Though the other participants are very quiet! Maybe it is me! I never answer until I see if they do!
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
All by myself in Quebec City
Unread 25 Apr 19, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post
Oh loving this Mel. That's the little Church we nearly got married in! It was going to be in February then we were going off to snowmobile but we decided that it wouldn't be fair on our 8 guests as it would be in minus 15 temp. My friend was a receptionist in a little hotel opposite there when they filmed the bit in Catch Me If You Can (supposed to be in France) & met Leo DiCaprio. Your making me want to be there with you. So strange seeing all this without the snow tho.
That would have been a lovely place to gave got married in! You need to visit in summer one year
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 26 Apr 19, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

The town looks very pretty, such a shame you couldnt see all the painting as it does look beautiful. The latte looked delicious too, and I love an egg sandwich. I had poutine at Disney last year, and felt it was a very salty version of chips and gravy, I wasnt keen at all.

Its good that the teacher on your course is keeping you supplied with more work when you complete the work given. Always a sign of a good teacher. Georgia used to complete work in school quickly when she was younger, and would get bored if not given more work. She had some good teachers who provided more work but often they didnt which was frustrating. I was told once that it was her own fault for finishing the work quickly (even though it was correct!)
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Croatia June, then Vietnam July
Unread 27 Apr 19, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Weve never managed to try outing, other than a breakfast version that Evan had at Toronto airport. I like chips and gravy so I think Id like it.

Glad you got stocked up on maple syrup goodies and that you got to drink your coffee in the end.
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Chicago and the Great Lakes
Unread 27 Apr 19, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
The town looks very pretty, such a shame you couldnt see all the painting as it does look beautiful. The latte looked delicious too, and I love an egg sandwich. I had poutine at Disney last year, and felt it was a very salty version of chips and gravy, I wasnt keen at all.

Its good that the teacher on your course is keeping you supplied with more work when you complete the work given. Always a sign of a good teacher. Georgia used to complete work in school quickly when she was younger, and would get bored if not given more work. She had some good teachers who provided more work but often they didnt which was frustrating. I was told once that it was her own fault for finishing the work quickly (even though it was correct!)
I quite liked this teacher (was a different one for the rest of the week) though his Quebecois accent was challenging at times!
Unread 27 Apr 19, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by CrispyA View Post
Weve never managed to try outing, other than a breakfast version that Evan had at Toronto airport. I like chips and gravy so I think Id like it.

Glad you got stocked up on maple syrup goodies and that you got to drink your coffee in the end.
It was exactly like chips and gravy Though the cheese curds were a texture I wasnt fond of!

I love maple syrup!
Unread 31 May 19, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
The quaint streets look lovely and I dont blame you for catching the funicular to the top!
jocat is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
A few days in Washington DC
jocat is a Disney Podcast DIBBcast-ear
Unread 2 Jun 19, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Beautiful photos from today, some of the buildings are just stunning, glad the class went better. Your coffee looks delicious.
Summer Hols in Spain
Florida Tix