Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 8 May 19, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
f1girly
Imagineer

Do you get ticket ref in time for 60days in advance?

I've read a couple of posts where people mention that Virgin send out your ticket reference out 32 days in advance, if this is the case how do people book their FP 60days in advance if staying on-site?
f1girly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
They should give you the ref: at 62 days, you could argue the case & "demand" the Ref: no's once you have paid the balance at 8/10 weeks. The reason they don't is that they actually don't "buy" your tickets until they need to, so no ref: to give you. Virgin aren't the only one's that use this practice as most are "reserving" your tickets with a different retailer - TC used to use Robert Prowse
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
f1girly
Imagineer

Thanks so much for that explanation
f1girly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 19, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandonewbie
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I booked a fly drive and disney tickets with virgin last year and booked hotels myself. I ended up cancelling my disney tickets and buying direct as they wouldn’t give the codes until 31 days before we flew. Hopefully you will have more luck if you have booked onsite accomodation with them.
orlandonewbie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 19, 02:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Griff_389
Very Serious Dibber

I just had this with TUI. Staying off-site with at day tickets, and booked a single night at CBR.
When I told TUI I needed the ticket code at 60 days, TUI claimed they couldn’t give me the ticket code until 30 days, due to them ordering them 35 days out.
I cancelled the tickets with them, and went with Attraction Tickets Direct and only ended up paying around £30 more.

If you’re staying on-site shouldn’t get them at time of booking?
The TUI reference seems to work in the MDE app for Disney on-site hotel stays with tickets, a couple of days after booking.
Griff_389 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List