Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 20 May 19, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Nells77
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile FastPass booking tomorrow and stressed!

I need some help please.
It’s my FastPass+ booking tomorrow and my lunch is 12.30-1pm. I am fully organised and have a list of timesish (morning, afternoon, evening) and which rides we want each day.
Does it take a long time to do? My plan is if the rides I want aren’t there then move onto the next day before decided what to do instead.

Any tips are massively appreciated
Nells77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
DollyDimples
Getting Excited

I guess it will in part depend how many days you are booking for how long it will take?

I did it for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I was booking for a 12 night stay. I took me around an hour to do and then I went in later a tweeked thing a bit.

I followed the general guidance that I had picked up on here to book the hard to get or most important to you rides first. i.e FOP, SD, SDMT. I will admit that doing it that way did mean I got a bit confused about where I was on my list at one point so make sure you have a list and a pen and score then off as you are done.

The only thing I didn't get that I wanted was ToT for one evening in the middle of the trip. It is being refurnished and only has half the capacity at the moment and I was looking for it in quite a small timeslot before we go to the Star Wars dessert Party. We are going to Epcot on the first full day and I got the rides I wanted but for a bit later in the day than I had wanted.
DollyDimples is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Nells77
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We are doing 14 nights but I’m keeping the last 3 days free. I hate the idea of being stuck to fast passes but know we need to book so just doing it for the week and a half where we know what we are doing!
I’ll write it our more simply with the day and date do can go through it in a funny order without hopefully getting too confused 😬
Thanks for your reply
Nells77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Alices Aunt
Imagineer

Mobile

I find it’s easier to do day by day. But I start at the end of the holiday or on days where I think the pass will go. For example last time I did all our animal kingdom fast passes first and got 4 fast passes for FOP. This time I’ll start with Hollywood studios first to get slinky dog. I get them all locked in within an hour and then may play around with times.

Still working on my plan of attack as we are doing a split stay and now they have changed the rules I will have to go on at 30 days for the second half.
Alices Aunt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Nells77 View Post
We are doing 14 nights but I’m keeping the last 3 days free. I hate the idea of being stuck to fast passes but know we need to book so just doing it for the week and a half where we know what we are doing!
I’ll write it our more simply with the day and date do can go through it in a funny order without hopefully getting too confused 😬
Thanks for your reply
You'll be perfectly fine...theres loads of everything left (I booked FP's on Saturday for 14 days and didnt have a problem with getting anything).
Get your main 'popular' ones sorted first, then go back and add your 'lesser' ones.

All the best.
Shifu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
jnc2345
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Nells77 View Post
Thanks for your reply
Remember that the last days of your trip will have the most FastPass availability, so you might want to book some for those days! You can always cancel or change them without issue.
Port Orleans French Quarter September 2019
Caribbean Beach January 2021
jnc2345 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Themousefamily
Excited about Disney

Mobile

My fast pass day is tomorrow too 😀 luckily, I’m not working so will be able to spread out my notebook, phone and iPad 😂😂
Themousefamily is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
lottiesmum0
VIP Dibber

Mobile

It’s our fp day tomorrow too! Feeling stressed also!
Old 20 May 19, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

We have booked a couple of seperate days at disney hotels to get EMH and 60 days fast passes. Forgive my ignorance, but am I right thinking I can only book fast passes one day at a time, so the hotel check in day 60 days in advance, and then for the check out day (the day after check in) I have to book the fast pass the next day.

Apologies for my confusion, but I thought I read that someone staying at a disney hotel can book all 14 days of their stay 60 days in advance all at once?
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Mobile

No need to be stressed. They're just rides.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List