Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 20 May 19, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
MiniDisney
New Poster (2)

Mobile 2 day Disney, 14 day Universal Ticket

Hi there,

Last year my friend bought tickets from FloridaTix and it was a combo ticket that included 14 day Universal, 2 day Disney and 1 day Sea world ticket. I've rang florida tix about this previously and they said it's called a 'Mini Disney' ticket and it usually gets released first weekend of May but I'm still waiting and paranoid Ive missed it?

Anybody had a ticket like that before? thanks.
MiniDisney is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
WELCOME TO THE DIBB!

You can get a 14-day Universal ticket from most ticket sellers and the 1-day Seaworld ticket is available for Seaworld's website and a few other places. So those aren't a problem to get.

Disney in the UK have sold a 2-day ticket in the past. As you mention, that usually get released at the beginning of May. However, it doesn't seem to be available this year - not at the moment anyway. I've no idea whether Disney UK will sell these again later this year.

However, you could get an American 2-day Magic Your Way ticket for Disney from websites like OrlandoAttractions, UndercoverTourist and Disney's US website. OrlandoAttractions also sometimes does a combo ticket including 2-day MYW tickets, such as this one:

BASE BUNDLE SPECIAL - Disney 2 Day Base / Universal 2 Park 2 Day Hopper:
orlandoattractions/t...-day-universal

The above bundle costs £486 per adult.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~

Edited at 10:57 AM. Reason: Typo: 2-day tickets not 20days
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
MiniDisney
New Poster (2)

Mobile

thank you 😊 I've been reading for ages but finally took the plunge to post 🙈

Great thanks for those other options. I was really hoping for a bundle ticket as it seemed cheapest (my friend said theirs was around 470 last year) and ideal as we just wanted to dip into Disney and not pay the full two week prices.
MiniDisney is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Disney in the UK have sold a 2-day ticket in the past. As you mention, that usually get released at the beginning of May. However, it doesn't seem to be available this year - not at the moment anyway. I've no idea whether Disney UK will sell these again later this year.
I spoke to someone a few days ago and they said that if it's coming out it will be in around 3 - 4 weeks time and to keep an eye on the Disney site. Hopefully it will, but we will have to wait and see.
Old 21 May 19, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by MiniDisney View Post
thank you 😊 I've been reading for ages but finally took the plunge to post 🙈

Great thanks for those other options. I was really hoping for a bundle ticket as it seemed cheapest (my friend said theirs was around 470 last year) and ideal as we just wanted to dip into Disney and not pay the full two week prices.
Bundles can be a little cheaper but often only around £5 cheaper than buying them separately. There isn't a huge difference in price. The prices of tickets go up every year, so although the bundle may have been £470 last year, I suspect this year it'll be £500 or more.

Anyway, unless you're urgent to buy them now, I'd suggest waiting for a while to see if the UK 2-day tickets become available again.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
I spoke to someone a few days ago and they said that if it's coming out it will be in around 3 - 4 weeks time and to keep an eye on the Disney site. Hopefully it will, but we will have to wait and see.
The thing is, since October last year the American multi-day tickets have changed to be date-specific. If the UK does sell 2-day tickets again, I wonder whether they will also be date-specific (which seems like an added complication and different to our other tickets) or whether they will be flexible and can be used at any time (in which case, they may be priced similar to the flexible American tickets - which are quite expensive).

As you say, we'll have to wait and see.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Old 21 May 19, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Serenity
Earning More Ears

Would also be interested in a 2 day disney ticket. Hoping to go back next year but concentrating more on Universal , Busch Gardens etc but want to do HS for Star W
ars and also AK. Would anyone know if the memory maker is included in a 2 day ticket? thanks x
Serenity is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
The thing is, since October last year the American multi-day tickets have changed to be date-specific. If the UK does sell 2-day tickets again, I wonder whether they will also be date-specific (which seems like an added complication and different to our other tickets) or whether they will be flexible and can be used at any time (in which case, they may be priced similar to the flexible American tickets - which are quite expensive).

As you say, we'll have to wait and see.
I honestly don't know Nimbus. At a guess I would say that they will be flexible if they do come out, but I could be totally wrong [would'nt be the first time lol].
Old 21 May 19, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
Would anyone know if the memory maker is included in a 2 day ticket? thanks x
I don't think it was in previous years, no.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~