Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 11 Aug 21, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYandVEGAS
Trading Disney Pins

Vinylmation returning for 50th

WDWNT have shared that Vinylmation is making a comeback for the 50th anniversary, which is great news!

wdwnt/2021/08/photos-vin...-disney-world/wdwnt/2021/08/photos-vin...-disney-world/

The questions will be
if these will be in the parks only? will they be available for the whole period of the celebrations?

Will they be available in the UK?

Does this mean they will release more Vinylmation again?

They need to bring them back properly and as they obviously still have the moulds still available!

I hope they are in the parks for the whole time and they do keep restocking them as we are not due to go to Disney until August next year, so hope that they are at least on sale for a year as need to add to my collection with new ones not 2nd hand eBay ones!

Can only keep my fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Edited at 09:54 AM.
DISNEYandVEGAS is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 21, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by DISNEYandVEGAS View Post
WDWNT have shared that Vinylmation is making a comeback for the 50th anniversary, which is great news!

wdwnt/2021/08/photos-vin...-disney-world/wdwnt/2021/08/photos-vin...-disney-world/

The questions will be
if these will be in the parks only? will they be available for the whole period of the celebrations?

Will they be available in the UK?

Does this mean they will release more Vinylmation again?

They need to bring them back properly and as they obviously still have the moulds still available!

I hope they are in the parks for the whole time and they do keep restocking them as we are not due to go to Disney until August next year, so hope that they are at least on sale for a year as need to add to my collection with new ones not 2nd hand eBay ones!

Can only keep my fingers crossed 🤞🏻
Aww, fond memories of trading in Disney Springs and my DD getting the last character from the little mermaid set a good few years ago. We still have loads, DS has his Marvel ones on his windowsill. Loved them
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 21, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYandVEGAS
Trading Disney Pins

Got one - brand new to add to collection

So after many years of needing to look on eBay for 2nd hand Vinylmations , a brand new one turned up in the post today - 50th Anniversary release - kit the best selection out of the possibilities(Pluto) but have one from the set and very pleased to finally be able to add a new one!

Hopefully they release more, but more importantly hopefully they are going to release these on the UK Disneystore in the coming weeks as I want a couple more and doubt they will still be in the Parks next August when we hopefully finally get to visit!
DISNEYandVEGAS is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 21, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYandVEGAS
Trading Disney Pins

Disneystore uk…

If anyone is interested ate 50th Anniversary Vinylmations have now appeared on the UK Disney store for pre-order.

They are limited to 2 per person but full cases are available as well as individual boxes !

My order is in…..for two individual boxes only unfortunately!

Happy days!
Old 10 Nov 21, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
MacUK
VIP Dibber

MacUK's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
So you pay double the price to get the full set rather than buying Mystery packs, wow.

£14 x 12 =£168

Full set of 12 £335
MacUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 21, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYandVEGAS
Trading Disney Pins

No not quite - a full case has 24 in it , you get two sets
Old 11 Nov 21, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
MacUK
VIP Dibber

MacUK's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by DISNEYandVEGAS View Post
No not quite - a full case has 24 in it , you get two sets
Ah, thanks for that.
You have to read the text on the actual box to see that info. Not a great production description!
MacUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List