Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 20 Nov 21, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
#21
mick
VIP Dibber
 
mick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 04
Location: Rugby

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
I can just imagine Joan was like a child in a sweet shop 🤗
I really hope that you both have an amazing trip and that your thanksgiving meal is amazing, itís been a long time coming 😉
Emma x
Emma

Our Emma loves the Christmas Tree Farm theme with the red truck and she noticed that B&BW were doing a 3 wick candle with that theme. They were doing $10 off yesterday. Hundreds of Christmas candles but only two of the red truck ones in the whole shop.

Need a few soaps as well while we're here says Joan as they were four for $20 - so got four. This morning's email - all soaps $2.95

A lovely lady from Clermont delivered our B&BW August stuff to us on Thursday. We chatted about Dibbers who love their American coffee.

Mick
__________________
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
#22
Tetrarch
Imagineer

 
Tetrarch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 09

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 23
Originally Posted by mick View Post
We were in JCP around 2.30ish. I bought two thinnish long sleeved tops with a three button collar (are they called grandfather collars?) for $9.99 each

I also like Izod short sleeved golf polos. No sign of them but bought one of similar material but nearer $30

Mick
That was around the time we were there too! I bet you were one of the English couples we heard!

Gary also likes Izod polo's and sweatshirts but as you say, none of the former. Some research has indicated some good priced stock at Belk, think the nearest is now Lakeland which is down the I-4 towards Tampa if you fancy a trip there.

Debra
__________________

Debra & Gary

Hibiscus Ridge
Contemporary 5* Luxury villa on Highlands Reserve Championship golf course, 5-bed 3-bath, SW facing pool & spa, huge gas BBQ & open views over golf course. Safe 10 minute walk to Berry Town Center.

Website www.hibiscusridge.com

Click HERE to see our Dibb advert
Click HERE to read over 40 fantastic Dibb reviews

State License No: DWE6310701
Tetrarch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
#23
mick
VIP Dibber
 
mick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 04
Location: Rugby

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Tetrarch View Post
That was around the time we were there too! I bet you were one of the English couples we heard!

Gary also likes Izod polo's and sweatshirts but as you say, none of the former. Some research has indicated some good priced stock at Belk, think the nearest is now Lakeland which is down the I-4 towards Tampa if you fancy a trip there.

Debra
Debra

Did the guy look like this?



We used to go down to the Lakeland Mall a few years ago when Macy's was still there but the last time we went there was tumbleweed rolling through.

We'll have a ride to the Premium outlet at the top of I-Drive next week. Van Huesen often have some. There used to be an Izod shop there but it merged with VH

OP
Sorry to take your Bob post off at a tangent - after 17+ years on here it's what I do sadly
__________________
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
#24
Tetrarch
Imagineer

 
Tetrarch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 09

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 23
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Debra

Did the guy look like this?
Haha - you wish!

We've not been to the Lakeland Mall for years but we often stop around that exit for a late lunch when we fly home from Tampa. We'll call into Belk on our way to the airport on the 29th but won't make a special trip.

Debra


Yes, sorry to the OP for taking the thread off topic
__________________

Debra & Gary

Hibiscus Ridge
Contemporary 5* Luxury villa on Highlands Reserve Championship golf course, 5-bed 3-bath, SW facing pool & spa, huge gas BBQ & open views over golf course. Safe 10 minute walk to Berry Town Center.

Website www.hibiscusridge.com

Click HERE to see our Dibb advert
Click HERE to read over 40 fantastic Dibb reviews

State License No: DWE6310701
Tetrarch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
#25
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber
 
WIGGYSMUM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 15
Location: Midlands
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Emma

Our Emma loves the Christmas Tree Farm theme with the red truck and she noticed that B&BW were doing a 3 wick candle with that theme. They were doing $10 off yesterday. Hundreds of Christmas candles but only two of the red truck ones in the whole shop.

Need a few soaps as well while we're here says Joan as they were four for $20 - so got four. This morning's email - all soaps $2.95

A lovely lady from Clermont delivered our B&BW August stuff to us on Thursday. We chatted about Dibbers who love their American coffee.

Mick
Mick tell Emma to pop into Homesense at Elliotís Field they have some great red truck things, my absolute favourite too , must be in the name I snapped up this mug on Friday


I hope I was included in the coffee discussion, the lovely lady from Clermont has shipped quite a bit to me the past 18 months
WIGGYSMUM is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
#26
mick
VIP Dibber
 
mick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 04
Location: Rugby

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
Mick tell Emma to pop into Homesense at Elliotís Field they have some great red truck things, my absolute favourite too , must be in the name I snapped up this mug on Friday


I hope I was included in the coffee discussion, the lovely lady from Clermont has shipped quite a bit to me the past 18 months
Thanks Emma

I'll copy the link and send it on.

You were the soul topic of the coffee conversation.

Just been for a walk around the block and a nice dip in the pool. Current temp is 75 feels like 79
__________________
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
#27
Gryff
Imagineer

 
Gryff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 14
Love a red truck I picked up a set of 4 cups in a stand in home goods 2 have trucks 2 have buffalo plaid I love them
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
#28
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber
 
WIGGYSMUM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 15
Location: Midlands
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Thanks Emma

I'll copy the link and send it on.

You were the soul topic of the coffee conversation.

Just been for a walk around the block and a nice dip in the pool. Current temp is 75 feels like 79
Mick and Joan

I meant to ask how are the sunrise cuppas in the spa going ?

Iím surprised my ears didnít combust

Iím not slightly jealous that Iím sitting here with the heating on 😂

Emma x
WIGGYSMUM is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
#29
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber
 
WIGGYSMUM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 15
Location: Midlands
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Love a red truck I picked up a set of 4 cups in a stand in home goods 2 have trucks 2 have buffalo plaid I love them
I spotted them your seasonal photos, absolutely gorgeous 🤗
WIGGYSMUM is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
#30
mick
VIP Dibber
 
mick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 04
Location: Rugby

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
Mick and Joan

I meant to ask how are the sunrise cuppas in the spa going ?

Iím surprised my ears didnít combust

Iím not slightly jealous that Iím sitting here with the heating on 😂

Emma x
Emma
Our chat about Dibbers was limited to the nice ones and may have gone north of the border.

A few spa coffees at 6am but today made it to 7

Sadly no nice sunrises yet.
__________________
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Latest News
Posted in Rollercoaster
On 21st January 11:31am
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay will open Iron Gwazi, the world’s fastest and steepest hybrid coaster,... Read More »
Posted in international Flower & Garden Festival
On 13th January 11:35am
This March the Garden Rocks Concert series returns to EPCOT at the International Flower &... Read More »
Posted in Seaworld
On 4th January 2:22pm
Get ready for uncharted chills on the all-new Ice Breaker coaster at SeaWorld Orlando! Named... Read More »


theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates
US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.3272
CaxtonFX  $1.3213
Covent Garden FX  $1.3338
FAIRFX  $1.3249
John Lewis  $1.3282
M&S  $1.3076
Post Office  $1.3062
Sainsburys  $1.3242
TESCO  $1.3275
Travelex  $1.3243
Updated: 15:00 23/01/2022
Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.1696
CaxtonFX  €1.1620
Covent Garden FX  €1.1763
FAIRFX  €1.1680
John Lewis  €1.1710
M&S  €1.1523
Post Office  €1.1508
Sainsburys  €1.1674
TESCO  €1.1698
Travelex  €1.1700
Updated: 15:00 23/01/2022

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now