Notices

Old 25 Nov 21, 12:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Ian had to take a 7 ft flocked pink Christmas tree back last week for DIL this week DS said can you get me Calvin Kline underwear among a long long list they all had
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 21, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
I’ve just told my son I’ve booked for April next year just before his 30th, he’s very happy & writing his list as we speak 😳🙄🎂🥳💰💰
Claire we absolutely loved Boston (not just because one of our grandsons is actually called Boston &#128521 and Chicago is on our to visit list too ! So happy you’ve rebooked 🤗
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 21, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

I am super jealous of all your peppermint bark, I need to bring lots home next year too amazing news on the upgrade, 4 suitcases is definitely needed!

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 21, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
I am super jealous of all your peppermint bark, I need to bring lots home next year too amazing news on the upgrade, 4 suitcases is definitely needed!
Nicki, I am a little embarrassed by the amount of peppermint bark I bought. I honestly didn’t think it would go through! Yes, you will totally need to stock up next year. I think they will probably fill all four cases, there is 2 years worth of shopping coming home. 😂😱 xx
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 21, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews

However changes seem to be afoot! 😱

Adam had already booked LFT tests for their day 2 return. After the changes by the Government today, we have now ordered a day 2 return PCR test for their return. Not going to lie, we are starting to feel a little stressed. My main concern was one of the boys testing positive for Covid, now it is that the USA is going to close the borders again. 😬

I really feel for anyone that has a trip booked for the next couple of weeks as it is such a tricky time. I have everything crossed that it all goes smoothly for everyone. Plus I have loads of shopping for Adam to collect! 😉
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 21, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post

Adam had already booked LFT tests for their day 2 return. After the changes by the Government today, we have now ordered a day 2 return PCR test for their return. Not going to lie, we are starting to feel a little stressed. My main concern was one of the boys testing positive for Covid, now it is that the USA is going to close the borders again. 😬

I really feel for anyone that has a trip booked for the next couple of weeks as it is such a tricky time. I have everything crossed that it all goes smoothly for everyone. Plus I have loads of shopping for Adam to collect! 😉
Michelle I thought of you all while watching the update, most frustrating is how unclear it really is 😕 I’m keeping everything crossed for Adam & Cooper and all the other Dibbers out there or due to go 🙏
Your shopping needs you 😂
Emma x
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 21, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
Michelle I thought of you all while watching the update, most frustrating is how unclear it really is 😕 I’m keeping everything crossed for Adam & Cooper and all the other Dibbers out there or due to go 🙏
Your shopping needs you 😂
Emma x
Emma I love your priorities 😉 Adam is starting to get a little bit grumpy I just reminded him that we just need to breathe and take it easy. Some things are just out of our hands (like the last 2 years) and all we can do is just roll with it. I have literally everything crossed as I know how important this is to the boys, however we are all healthy, well and happy and I don’t think you can ask for more than that. Xx Not sure how much my heart can take. 😱💝
Old 27 Nov 21, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Awww, I feel for your boys & anyone else going soon ❤️🇺🇸
I’m sure it’ll all be ok & you’ll get your lovely stash of US goodies

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 21, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Awww, I feel for your boys & anyone else going soon ❤️🇺🇸
I’m sure it’ll all be ok & you’ll get your lovely stash of US goodies
Thank you Claire. 💝 If the pcr test is the only change then that is a simple fix. We have everything crossed for all the people with travel to the US booked. 💖

Debbie sent me an email yesterday with all the parcels she has received so far. 😱 😂 If Adam can’t go, I might need to hire a ship to bring it all back. 😉🤣
Old 28 Nov 21, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
Emma I love your priorities 😉 Adam is starting to get a little bit grumpy I just reminded him that we just need to breathe and take it easy. Some things are just out of our hands (like the last 2 years) and all we can do is just roll with it. I have literally everything crossed as I know how important this is to the boys, however we are all healthy, well and happy and I don’t think you can ask for more than that. Xx Not sure how much my heart can take. 😱💝
Our health is the most important think for sure Michelle, the past couple of years have been hard and it’s now harder because we feel there is some normalcy coming back back and then bam again!
I really hope it all goes as planned for Adam & Cooper 🙏🏻💜