Notices

Old 28 Nov 21, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Thank you Claire. 💝 If the pcr test is the only change then that is a simple fix. We have everything crossed for all the people with travel to the US booked. 💖

Debbie sent me an email yesterday with all the parcels she has received so far. 😱 😂 If Adam can’t go, I might need to hire a ship to bring it all back. 😉🤣
Michelle there was oft talk of a Dibb member flight before but I’m definitely up for hiring a shipping container that we can all share , we’d probably get more than UC baggage allowance 😉😂
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 21, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
Michelle there was oft talk of a Dibb member flight before but I’m definitely up for hiring a shipping container that we can all share , we’d probably get more than UC baggage allowance 😉😂
Emma you are a genius! We absolutely should have done this last year (and again this year &#128521 Could you imagine all the things we could buy! 😱 other than chocolate bark and Bath and Body Works. 😆 Debbie would’ve to hire 100 helpers to help her carry everything as well. 🤣 I think we may have stumbled across the perfect plan. 🛍💕 xx
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 21, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
Emma you are a genius! We absolutely should have done this last year (and again this year &#128521 Could you imagine all the things we could buy! 😱 other than chocolate bark and Bath and Body Works. 😆 Debbie would’ve to hire 100 helpers to help her carry everything as well. 🤣 I think we may have stumbled across the perfect plan. 🛍💕 xx
Michelle I’d go over and volunteer for a month with Debbie if she asked , shopping is my favourite pastime 😂
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 21, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
Michelle I’d go over and volunteer for a month with Debbie if she asked , shopping is my favourite pastime 😂
Emma, I couldn’t possibly let you go without me! 😉
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 12:15 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Just catching up Michelle 😃
Fab news about the Target order going through and the upgraded seats!
I cannot wait for all the shopping photos once they’re home, I bet it takes you ages to photograph it all 😂
I have all my fingers and toes crossed that they get away with no more fuss, all this news certainly takes the fun out of the build up but I’m positive they’ll get out there fine!

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
Emma, I couldn’t possibly let you go without me! 😉
Michelle I wouldn’t dare 😉
Old 2 Dec 21, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Big update

Well it certainly has been a crazy couple of days! After the recent announcement that changes were afoot, we decided to make some changes. Adam was able to move their flights forward and also their pre-departure tests.

So early this morning they headed to Manchester Airport and had their supervised Randox LFT’s and the emails containing their certificates have just come through, confirming they are negative for covid! 🥳

Unfortunately there was no availability at the Radisson Blu for tonight, so that reservation was cancelled and a new booking was made for the Clayton Hotel instead.

Their flight is the 10am (ish) one tomorrow morning and I think they are almost starting to believe they might actually get to Orlando! Adam booked two nights at the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista because it is within walking distance to Disney Springs (there was no availability at The Hard Rock, Portofino or Royal Pacific otherwise they would have stayed there).

Now they just need to get through check-in at the Airport tomorrow morning and they will be on their way. Just trying to keep myself busy and not panic. 😆

Old 2 Dec 21, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Hope they have a great time
I’m currently waiting to board my Glasgow flight ]
Once home ill need to unload the shopping
Debbie must be run off her feet
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 21, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Hope they have a great time
I’m currently waiting to board my Glasgow flight ]
Once home ill need to unload the shopping
Debbie must be run off her feet
Thank you Helen, I hope you have a safe and swift trip home. How lovely to be able to bring all your shopping home. I’m sure you will be busy making wreaths and getting the house ready for Christmas! Debbie is awesome and I bet after the last 12 months she will be pleased to be even busier with her U.K. clients. 💖
Old 2 Dec 21, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
Well it certainly has been a crazy couple of days! After the recent announcement that changes were afoot, we decided to make some changes. Adam was able to move their flights forward and also their pre-departure tests.

So early this morning they headed to Manchester Airport and had their supervised Randox LFT’s and the emails containing their certificates have just come through, confirming they are negative for covid! 🥳

Unfortunately there was no availability at the Radisson Blu for tonight, so that reservation was cancelled and a new booking was made for the Clayton Hotel instead.

Their flight is the 10am (ish) one tomorrow morning and I think they are almost starting to believe they might actually get to Orlando! Adam booked two nights at the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista because it is within walking distance to Disney Springs (there was no availability at The Hard Rock, Portofino or Royal Pacific otherwise they would have stayed there).

Now they just need to get through check-in at the Airport tomorrow morning and they will be on their way. Just trying to keep myself busy and not panic. 😆

Michelle, I’m so stupid I’ve just read your update and realised I thought today was Friday 🤪 when I messaged you
Here’s hoping tomorrow is a great travel day 🙏🏻