Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 1 Dec 18, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
littlejem1
Dibbing with Tink

Time to say good-bye - January 2016 Conclusion

Day 15

Conclusion

Well first of all I really need to say sorry for taking nearly 3 years to finish this report. What can I say life really did get in the way as I was made redundant from Tesco in 2016, I had been there for 19 years so was a shock for me however I was very lucky and found myself a new job at a community centre in the next street to me so very handy.

With some of my redundancy money I decided to buy this little beauty.

I miss my old work colleagues but life goes on, then in August 2018 I was then made redundant from there. We also have another grandson; his name is Louie and he was born in July 2018.

Also, at present I am still getting over surgery as I have finally had a knee replacement and I am booked in to see the same consultant in January 2019 to see when I can get the other knee done. It was pretty hard for me to do this as I knew it would be a long time before we would ever return however I would just like to say a couple of things before I end this report.
This was Steve and my first ever trip without the kids and have to say we enjoyed it so much, yes, we had quite a few quiet and chill days but this is what holidays are all about plus it really didn’t help having cold weather and my knees really played me up.

We did so many firsts on this trip and would really like to do some more, have to say although Steve said we were not going back for a while he has been checking to see how cheap he can get it so maybe in the not so distant future there maybe another report called ‘Never say Never’

I had so many photo's from this trip and it was really hard to pick the photo's, just looking at them again there are quite a few I wish I had put it but you cannot go on for ever.

Thanks again everyone for your patience while I completed this report.

Watch this space we are going back, another report could be sooner than you think.

Catch you Real Soon. xxx

January 2006 & 2009 Paradise Cove
September 2014 - Bella Vida
January 2016 - Compass Bay 2nd Honeymoon
February 2019 - Eagle point South.
Disney, Finally here we come and the Grandkid's still don't know Sshhhh- September 2014
Time to say Good-bye... January 2016
littlejem1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Lovely report, thank you for sharing. So glad for you that you may be going back after all xx

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

Just spotted your countdown... hooray for you that you've got another trip coming up. Thanks for sharing your trip report with us.
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List