Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 16 Nov 21, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Condo recommendations

I am looking for condo recommendations (needs to have full kitchen and balcony or patio) near Disney. We don’t drive but happy to either walk or get Ubers to restaurants. Ideally want one with rooms that aren’t too dated

Hilton Grand Tuscany Village was our top choice so far for location but it seems to be a lot pricier for 2022 so also looked at Sonesta LBV, Floridays, Blue Tree, Sheraton Vistana, Liki Tiki, Mystic Dunes but they all vary in price so much, I don’t know which to choose or if I have missed any?

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 21, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Cinderellabella
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Windsor hills is great. Good location, few minutes to Disney and restaurants, next to a big Walmart.
Cinderellabella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 21, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Cinderellabella View Post
Windsor hills is great. Good location, few minutes to Disney and restaurants, next to a big Walmart.
thank you I will check this out

2025- Seville

princessnicki is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 21, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
minnie moomoo
VIP Dibber

Also check out Grande Villas, that's right next door to Blue tree.
Grande Beach Villas and Blue Heron both on lake Byron.
We have chosen Grande Villas LBV just because it has more walkable places to eat.

DLP, Davy Crocketts Ranch. Sept 2013. DLP, Sequoia lodge, GF, Oct 2014. DLP, Santa Fe, May 2015. DLP, Sequoia Lodge GF. May 2016. DLP, Sequoia Lodge. Aug 2017. Les Alicourts Resort 2017 WDW, Caribbean Beach Resort. Sept 2018 Camping La croix du vieux pont 2018 DLP, Sequoia Lodge, GF. Aug 2019.
WDW, Port Orleans Resort, Grande Villas Resort, Cabana Bay Resort. Aug 2022 DLP, Davy Crocketts Ranch. Aug 2023. Les Alicourts Resort 2023
minnie moomoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 21, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
sparkles18
Imagineer

We have stayed in a condo in Windsor Palms and a town house in Encantada both locations are just off 192 close to Disney and lots of restaurants and Walmart & Publix.
sparkles18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 21, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We have stayed in Grande Villas a number of times and it is our go to choice now off site. Good pools, large apartments handy shop and small bar that does good snacks and take aways.
Lola is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 21, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

I’ve stayed in houses and condos all over, best one I stayed in (a bit further from Disney but v near International Drive the good end with lots of nice restaurants etc, a Publix right at the gate) is Vista Cay. We now own DVC so only stay on site, but I’d stop there every time now and would not even consider anywhere else save for perhaps a house on the Margaritaville.
To give you an idea I have probably rented 20 houses/ Condos in Orlando from Windsor Hills, to Davenport to many of the often mentioned estates on here.
Of course I don’t pretend to have stopped everywhere but in general areas, this was by far the best and fairly quick to also get to Disney (very close to Universal).

Edited at 12:37 PM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 21, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by minnie moomoo View Post
Also check out Grande Villas, that's right next door to Blue tree.
Grande Beach Villas and Blue Heron both on lake Byron.
We have chosen Grande Villas LBV just because it has more walkable places to eat.
that's great thank you

Originally Posted by sparkles18 View Post
We have stayed in a condo in Windsor Palms and a town house in Encantada both locations are just off 192 close to Disney and lots of restaurants and Walmart & Publix.
thank you sounds like a good location

Originally Posted by Lola View Post
We have stayed in Grande Villas a number of times and it is our go to choice now off site. Good pools, large apartments handy shop and small bar that does good snacks and take aways.
thank you I will have a look at this one too

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
I’ve stayed in houses and condos all over, best one I stayed in (a bit further from Disney but v near International Drive the good end with lots of nice restaurants etc, a Publix right at the gate) is Vista Cay. We now own DVC so only stay on site, but I’d stop there every time now and would not even consider anywhere else save for perhaps a house on the Margaritaville.
To give you an idea I have probably rented 20 houses/ Condos in Orlando from Windsor Hills, to Davenport to many of the often mentioned estates on here.
we had Margaritaville booked for this years trip that never happened, I have seen the cottages for under £200 a night on Air B&B so might try get one of these if my flight prices come in under budget

2025- Seville

Old 16 Nov 21, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

I really like Grande Villas particularly because they gave us lots of rooms for not much money. Good location and an easy walk to a number of restaurants. I’m not sure, though, if it would give you the vibe you enjoy thar I’ve picked up from your trippiest?

Blue Tree we also stayed at, and I would definitely pick Grande Villas over there. Much better maintained.
Old 16 Nov 21, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
I really like Grande Villas particularly because they gave us lots of rooms for not much money. Good location and an easy walk to a number of restaurants. I’m not sure, though, if it would give you the vibe you enjoy thar I’ve picked up from your trippiest?

Blue Tree we also stayed at, and I would definitely pick Grande Villas over there. Much better maintained.
Thank you I will have a look at that if all goes to plan we will be out there for 4 weeks so I think for the Orlando side we are going to do it more chilled and do a few cooked meals in the evening instead of eating out every night, then we can enjoy California and Vegas more.

2025- Seville