Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 18 Jul 05, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Shopping in Florida!

(DS Of Wicko) I have been wondering what is the average price for a peice of clothing like t-shirts, shorts,trousers & trainers. The brand of clothing would be sports make like Nike, Addida, reebok and other kinds. I am shopping at premuim outlets.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 05, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post

Very cheap!
Got Emily a pair of Nike TN's for $59.99 at Foot Locker.We only looked at teenage girls stuff and it was cheap, she spent a fortune at French Connection!
We shopped a lot at Premium Outlet as its just up the road from Marriot Village, it's walking distance but we got a cab for $5.
Theres a Timberland shop there as well and we bought quite a lot in there, I got a pair of black leather boots for $25.
Love Rio
Old 18 Jul 05, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Hi, as Rio has said, everything is dirt cheap, infact you'd be better off not buying much to take out with you-as you will spend a fortune as the prices are brilliant!
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 05, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post

nike and reebok often have sales - buy a pair of trainers and get another pair half price. t's can be anything from $10 upwards (sometimes cheaper). you can get stuff at clear out prices with trainers from $20 - usually along the back wall of shop.
timberland are very cheap - i always have to bring a few pair back for family - got last ones for £25 and also got a pair of timberland trainers and t'land boots on clear out for $20 each.
everything is soooo cheap - bring minimum out and extra grip bags/cases for coming home. if you haven't got any spare you will get really cheap grip bags along i-drive or up towards the outlets.
hope you have a safe journey and a fab holiday.
nat25go
Old 18 Jul 05, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post

A few of my purchases:

*i went a bit golf mad in the nike store - trousers, t-shirt, shoes for $70.
*adidas trainers in footlocker (new out! not available in UK) - $45
*retro nike air t-shirts in florida mall 2 for $20.
* abercrombie prices seem to be going up everytime i visit the states, i found ralph lauren better value and also bought a couple of american eagle t-shirts ( i predict the next big thing behind abercrombie and fitch)
*gap trousers $20, there's sales on in most stores at the moment (mid year sale! )

GO SHOP!
Old 18 Jul 05, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post

if you're at the florida mall - dilliards dept store have really good end of summer clear out sales in august. towards the end of august we have previously found everything to be reduced even further (practically giving the stuff away! ). we got loads of hilfiger, timberland, ralph lauren and le cremiux shorts which were between $40-$70 down to $7-$15. they do all mens designer ranges which can be really cheap during sale time.
nat25go
Old 19 Jul 05, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Angellore
Imagineer

Angellore's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
If you can then do check out the Florida mall too. My sister and dad both wanted nike hoodies from Florida and they were cheaper in one of the sports shops in Florida Mall than they were in either premium outlet or Beltz.
Old 19 Jul 05, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post

Also try Lake Buena Vista, they have a Reebok shop with v.cheap t shirts. Factory Brand Shoes and Payless Shoe Source good to try for trainers, they sell named ones like Adidas etc.
Old 19 Jul 05, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post

Premium Outlets is definately the place to be if you want some bargins. My personal fave stores there are Ralph Lauren, Guess & Tommy Hilfiger. I wish Abercrombie had an outlet store, but unfortunately if you want that, you'll have to visit the full price store in Florida Mall. All the stores in Premium Outlets are really good prices, especially when you convert it back into GBP.
Old 19 Jul 05, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally posted by ukdiva
I wish Abercrombie had an outlet store, but unfortunately if you want that, you'll have to visit the full price store in Florida Mall. All the stores in Premium Outlets are really good prices, especially when you convert it back into GBP.
Did you try Belz? i'm sure they had one in their designer outlets.
Closed Thread