Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 13 Feb 17, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Mental Minnie
VIP Dibber

We booked our 14 day tickets last April with the free dinning and about 4 weeks later upgraded to 21 day tickets and it was about £100.00 in total for 4 adult tickets.
Old 13 Feb 17, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
louloublue_123
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
I would call again in that case as they should give you the price that the tickets were when you booked. I have no idea how much 21 day tickets were for 2017 during free dining but I know in 2016 the difference was minimal.
Yes I did think I might phone again once free dining is released as I imagine the tickets will come back up to normal price x
louloublue_123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
louloublue_123
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mental Minnie View Post
We booked our 14 day tickets last April with the free dinning and about 4 weeks later upgraded to 21 day tickets and it was about £100.00 in total for 4 adult tickets.
I did think it would be around £120, so I was super shocked when they told me the price! Will call again in April x
louloublue_123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

No I meant phone again now. Explain that you expected to get the upgrade price as it would have been when you booked. If you have no joy send them an email explaining your disappointment. Last year we had booked for 4 of us but only 2 of us needed to upgrade to 21 day tickets. They only allow an upgrade for everyone in the party which meant we paid £52 for nothing. I emailed to express how unhappy I was and they refunded the £52.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Mobile

Quote their own T&Cs "If a Booking is changed, the price payable at time of original booking will be the price applicable at the time the change is made.
In the event the value of your Booking (excluding Holidays which include flights and/or a cruise) is the same or increases as a consequences of any amendment to that Booking the amendment fee will be waived.".

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
louloublue_123
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Ah I see, yes will ring tomorrow, I must admit the lady I spoke to did sound shocked at the jump in price! I'll keep you posted
Old 14 Feb 17, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
louloublue_123
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Just checked with the very helpful Wellington, he quoted the same price £575, and told me it was a fantastic deal! Er no thanks, I'll think I'll leave it!

I mentioned their terms and conditions and he said it was based on the ticket prices at the time I booked 😢
Thanks all for your help
Old 14 Feb 17, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Originally Posted by louloublue_123 View Post
Just checked with the very helpful Wellington, he quoted the same price £575, and told me it was a fantastic deal! Er no thanks, I'll think I'll leave it!

I mentioned their terms and conditions and he said it was based on the ticket prices at the time I booked 😢
Thanks all for your help
Disappointing but I would try emailing WDTC guest services as they're pretty good with these things. You would need to find out for sure how much 21 day tickets were during free dining though.

Trip Report Index