Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 12 Jun 20, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
martyswan
Earning More Ears

Mobile Linked tickets

Hi
Hopefully still going in October, just paid balance on park tickets. If it's cancelled Disney tickets are up to September 2021, only thing is we would not be able to go until October 2021. Ticket company have said I can change to 2021 and just pay the difference, as long as they are not linked apparently you can't change linked tickets. Anyone else in the same position?
martyswan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 20, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss AliJS
VIP Dibber

You will need to link them before the parks open in mid July to make park reservations if you are planning to go in October.
OCT 2018- Emerald Island/HRH
OCT 2019- Back to Windsor Hills/Portofino Bay
OCT 2020 and 2021- Not to be
APRIL 2022- New York
JUNE 2022- Rosen Inn LBV/RPR
APRIL 2023- Emerald Island/Endless Summer
OCT 2024- Emerald Island/RPR
Miss AliJS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 20, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
martyswan
Earning More Ears

Mobile

But if I link them in July and we end up not going, I can't change them to 2021 ticket. Really not sure what to do .
martyswan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 20, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
bunts
Getting Excited

Virgin are not giving any tickets details out so you can’t book a reservation till 30 days out just had a message from them that I waited 4 days for. I replied to them advising I thought this was a little late due to new rules in place but I don’t think they care, they’ve got my money if I can’t get in it doesn’t matter to them. Feeling really disappointed 😔 it’s just one thing after another with this holiday.
bunts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 20, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
MissCellaneous
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Yes, I'm in the same position (though we could possibly go earlier next year if not this Oct) - except I don't think I realised once linked they can't still change them for the price difference... (assuming the policy is the same, are yours with OAT?)

Damn, and I thought I'd asked every question under the sun. I've linked already. Obviously everyone with the intent to try and go this year has to link for the reservations. Hmm...

If you're with OAT and the covid ticket guardian kicks in you still get your full refund less deposit in that case, though.
Old 14 Jun 20, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
bunts
Getting Excited

What’s OAT sorry
bunts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 20, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
MissCellaneous
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by bunts View Post
What’s OAT sorry
Sorry 😂 I'm a doofus - Orlando Attraction Tickets!
Old 14 Jun 20, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
bunts
Getting Excited

Lol that’s ok I’m easily confused you should see me trying to send a text to my son. Our tickets are booked with virgin wish I had done them separately now always used OAT before got talked into it while booking holiday.
Old 14 Jun 20, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
martyswan
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Mine are with theme park tickets direct
Old 14 Jun 20, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Nostradamus
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by martyswan View Post
Hi
Hopefully still going in October, just paid balance on park tickets. If it's cancelled Disney tickets are up to September 2021, only thing is we would not be able to go until October 2021. Ticket company have said I can change to 2021 and just pay the difference, as long as they are not linked apparently you can't change linked tickets. Anyone else in the same position?
I would contact your ticket provider and explain your situation.
Don't they realise you have to link them for this year?
The ticket provider are not going to change them if you go after September 2021?. It is a catch 22 situation and if they were a decent company they would see this situation.
The tickets are only linked afterall and not activated so I can't see an issue.

Edited at 08:53 PM.
Nostradamus is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List