Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 30 Aug 19, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderellie
Very Serious Dibber

Cinderellie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 10
Also I too thought I was a complete scaredy cat but definitely one of the highlights of my visit and can't wait to go next year - so much fun!.
Cinderellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 19, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
florida mad
Apprentice Imagineer

florida mad's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Cinderellie View Post
Also I too thought I was a complete scaredy cat but definitely one of the highlights of my visit and can't wait to go next year - so much fun!.
Argh ok thank you, we don’t have general admission just HHN tickets.
Thanks for the info, we’re looking forward to our first experience
Old 30 Aug 19, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
florida mad
Apprentice Imagineer

florida mad's Reviews
Been trying to find pricing for the express pass but can’t find any. I have heard they’re expensive
Old 30 Aug 19, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
babbymint
Imagineer

It varies but around $90 per day per person and it's only one go per ride unless you get unlimited.

If you're going for more than one visit and theres at least two of you it may prove cheaper to stay in one of the hotels offering the front of line passes, and they are unlimited. If theres more than two of you is definitely a good option and you don't even actually need to sleep there (rooms can take 5).
babbymint is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 19, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
FOTL isn't included with Hotel stay for HHN & I believe there isn't an Unlimited during HHN unless you do one of the Tours. The price for EP varies but $89 is the cheapest night, if you go onto Universal's website it will show you the pricing.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 19, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
ShamuLvr
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by babbymint View Post
It varies but around $90 per day per person and it's only one go per ride unless you get unlimited.

If you're going for more than one visit and theres at least two of you it may prove cheaper to stay in one of the hotels offering the front of line passes, and they are unlimited. If theres more than two of you is definitely a good option and you don't even actually need to sleep there (rooms can take 5).
This option isnt available for HHN.

They sell the express passes on the official HHN website, you can check out the prices on there.

It's a great night, have fun and don't look too scared or the scare actors will come after you more 😀
ShamuLvr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 19, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
florida mad
Apprentice Imagineer

florida mad's Reviews
Thanks everyone, really looking forward to it
Old 3 Sep 19, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
SmilingSammie
VIP Dibber

I would advise trying at least one house. Just to experience it. Pick your favourite one and just go for it! Then if you hate it you dont have to do it again. Also as you're not doing many houses that frees up time for the shows

My First Ever Pre-Trip Report - Sept 2015
My 2nd Pre-Trip Report! - Sept 2016
My Orlando 2019 Trip Report
My Orlando Feb 2022 Trip Report
DLP - May 2013, May 2018
Florida - 1998, 2000, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
SmilingSammie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List