Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 21 May 14, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
bwfc4ife
VIP Dibber

DisneyQuest Indoor Interatctive Theme Park

Hi everyone, has anyone been here? how long would we need if we went, I'm unsure whether to plan a day or combine with an evening out at DTD? Also do you think my 14 day Disney park tickets would cover the entry or would we have to pay?
bwfc4ife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 14, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post

The 14 day ultimate tickets include entry. We only spent about 1 hr 1/2 in there as we found it quite dated
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 14, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

If you or any of your party like arcade and video games then it's definitely worth a visit. My DH and DS love it and spend a few evenings there together every holiday. I wouldn't plan a whole day there but combine it with an afternoon/evening at DTD. If you have the 14 day ultimate tickets then it includes entry to Disney Quest as well as the 4 main parks and 2 water parks. You also get 1 free round of mini gold per day before 4pm

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31st Oct - 14th Nov 2012
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 2nd - 16th Jan 2014
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 7th - 21st Feb 2015
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 2nd - 15th April 2016
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29th March - 12th April 2017
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21st October - 4th November 2019
Food report - the unexpected Easter QSDP extravagana! April 2017
What do we want? FOOD! When do we want it? NOW! QSDP food report, Oct 2019
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 14, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer2802
Imagineer

Imagineer2802's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 27

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 74
We've visited a few times, but haven't bothered in years. It's dark, loud, busy and boisterous, and not somewhere I want to spend my hard earned holiday cash! I wouldn't have thought you'd need more than a couple of hours in there, and that's only if you want to do everything.

As someone has already said, your 14 day ultimate ticket should include entry.

2019 - August - Europe on the Magic! 17th Trip!

**~ °o° ~°o° ~ °o°~°o° ~°o° ~ °o°~**
Imagineer2802 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 14, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
stupet11
Imagineer

Our teens loved it - and the grandparents too , playing the dated fairground throw the wooden ball through the hole.

A couple of hours is plenty though - was packed when we went one evening, but been fine when we went during the day...usually do on our last day when wondering around DTD - a good escape from the sun.

So interesting stuff there - virtual headset gaming, the pirate ship and dinosaur river adventure are all fun. Wouldn't do it instead of a park... just as a change / gap filler maybe before a meal.
2012 Fairfield Inn IDrive 2013 Highland Reserve 2014 Old Key West 2015 Old Key West / Fantasy World 2016 New York / Cypress Pointe 2016 Cane Island 2017 Old Key West 2018 Port Orleans Riverside 2019 Keys / Cruise / Rosen Inn IDrive 2022 Port Orleans Riverside 2023 Idrive / Cruise 2023 Universal Dockside
stupet11 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 14, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

We went on Monday night and didn't really enjoy it, spent about an hour in it, it wasn't busy atol, we only went because we got it free with our tickets, I would have been livid if I had paid entry.
Old 21 May 14, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Spooks Dad
Very Serious Dibber

We've always really enjoyed it, the floor with the retro games on it was always good.
Spooks Dad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 14, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

kids loved it. me, not so much. not my thing. It was so hot in there, no air con.
Old 21 May 14, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
TartanTink
VIP Dibber

Our teenagers like it, good for a couple of hours in the evening
We wait for them at House of Blues with a cocktail

Tartan Tink
TartanTink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 14, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Hairy Feet
Trainee Dibber

I agree with others that it is dated, but if you go there with mind set to have fun or have a laugh then you will. im not into gaming or arcades but the fact the kids have fun when we are there is more important. I wouldn't over plan the time for this though.
Hairy Feet is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread