Notices

Old 7 Aug 22, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Can’t believe it’s nearly time you are super organised and it all sounds fantastic.

We have just got back from London and had a great time, probably would have been better if I had gone with a new itinerary from you We managed to get into the Skygardens this time and the views were amazing. The girls loved Back to the Future, the hubby is away with work next week so I decided to book a surprise girlie trip back down to London to see some more shows-&Juliet and Matilda….I am very excited! If we can’t come to Florida then we are going to have a little bit of fun

Time is going to fly, you will be on that plane before you know, so excited for you all
Thank you AM!

Oh I’m so pleased you had another great time in London. I will always do you an itinerary, please just ask away. Exciting you’ve been to the Skygarden, I’ve still not been up there yet!
Isn’t Back to the Future fab? I went in with low expectations but was honestly blown away by it!

That’s fantastic you’re going back again just a girls trip. You will LOVE &Juliet and Matilda, two of my faves! What else have you got planned?

It’s all suddenly starting to feel very real now that we’re less than 2 weeks away 😱

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 22, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Alicia, I have finally caught up.
Goodness where to start.
All your wedding details are so beautiful. You have such an eye for the most beautiful touches. It’s going to be fabulous.

Love all the plans. Cannot wait to hear all about it

Truly magical x
Thank you Amanda!
I’ll fill you in all the details tomorrow! I’m looking forward to catching up x

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 22, 06:45 AM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Hi Alicia it's been a while since I caught up. Your wedding plans are just so gorgeous and you will be such a beautiful bride.
Hope you have an amazing wedding day a d trip and if we see you in Orlando we'll be sure to say hi x
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 22, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
anji
VIP Dibber

Wow! I'm all caught up now. SO excited for you and it's so close now Love your new loo being filled with all the wedding stuff! It's going to be the perfect day and I can't wait to see the photos and read all about it.

Index to all trip reports here https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...3#post15913083
Seattle to San Francisco
Road Trip Florida 2017
New England Road Trip 2019
Florida Road Trip 2022
Canada/Pacific NW Road Trip 2022
Cyprus Chill week May 2023
Road Trip California & Arizona 2023
anji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List