Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 25 Sep 19, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
mummypig
Very Serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 6
Best restaurant to view fireworks-Epcot?

Hi guys, 😊
Not been on here for a looooong time but now I'm back and raring to go.
I've not been to wdw for almost 5 years and was wanting to pick some brains.
Just wondered if there is anywhere at Epcot we could book to have a nice meal and then watch the fireworks from there ?
Thanks in advance guys 🤪

Edited at 05:11 PM.
mummypig is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Tappy
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Rose and Crown in uk. Fish & chips washed down with a pint then watch from the garden 😉
Tappy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

I was going to suggest Rose and Crown but remembered they do a dining package on the terrace. I haven’t been since it was introduced so I’m not sure how that affects other diners. Can you still watch from the platform below the terrace?
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

None of the restaurants will give as good a view as where the fastpass and dessert party areas are imho. You have to be extremely lucky to get seats next to the windows.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
neatfrk
Imagineer

La Hacienda de San Angel has nice views and plays the music over their speakers. You won't be outside...but there's something to be said for comfortably enjoying dessert during the fireworks.

Most of the tables have good views (floor to ceiling windows abound) - but a few are right next to the window with amazing views, so maybe you get lucky.
neatfrk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 19, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Thorpy
Imagineer

We Went to Rose and Crown for the last night and got a table where you could see most of the fireworks, but were told when we asked trhat you get the next available table and some were inside. The tables right on the waterfront were reserved for those on the package, but we were allowed into the viewing area which was perfectly good view, just stood up. It was a nice last night treat.

We also enjoyed Teppan Edo and then walk out onto the balcony earlier in the holiday. That works as well.
Old 27 Sep 19, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
LexiBantam
Excited about Disney

Mobile

The Spice Road Table has excellent views, both from inside and the terrace.
LexiBantam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 19, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
johnandmaz
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LexiBantam View Post
The Spice Road Table has excellent views, both from inside and the terrace.
Agree with this. Over the years I think we've managed to bag tables at all the restaurants with decent views but difficult to beat this for proximity.

However. Only been there once so may have been a bit unlucky - we found the food, although sounding tremendous on the menu and looking amazing - we found it a touch bland. A distinct lack of, ironically, spice.

One of the most polite serving staff at WDW though.

Florida - 91, 93, 94, 95, 97, 01, 03, 05, 07 - twice, 09, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 24
johnandmaz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
wifey
Imagineer

Tokyo Dining springs to mind next to Teppan Edo good location looking over the lake decent food too and fantastic servers.
1998 Comfort Inn LBV, 2000 AS Music, 2002 Spring Hill Suites LLB, 2004 AS Movies, 2005 Comfort Inn LBV& Sequoia Lodge DLRP, 2007 AS Movies. September 2009 Port Orleans French Quarter, Yacht Club August 2013 "Club Level" WL August 2015, CBR Celebrating 26 Years Together October 2017.
wifey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 19, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by johnandmaz View Post
Agree with this. Over the years I think we've managed to bag tables at all the restaurants with decent views but difficult to beat this for proximity.

However. Only been there once so may have been a bit unlucky - we found the food, although sounding tremendous on the menu and looking amazing - we found it a touch bland. A distinct lack of, ironically, spice.

One of the most polite serving staff at WDW though.
Spice Road Table was my favourite meal last month. I had the skewers as main course (but had 2 chicken as I don't like beef) and the marinade was delicious, very spicy but didn't blow my brains off. The rosemary potatoes that accompanied them were equally delicious.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List