Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 23 Nov 09, 12:42 AM  
Link to this Post
evergreen
Imagineer

gosh I am exhausted reading this thread,it is wonderful you can feel your excitement in all your posts, everything looks fantastic and wonderful, and the venue in liverpool looks very retro,loving it all collette keep all the info coming,
and I think the beach hoilday would be lovely for just the 2 of you, maybe a quick week in tenerife.
Old 23 Nov 09, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
col2501
VIP Dibber

col2501's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Originally Posted by evergreen View Post
gosh I am exhausted reading this thread,it is wonderful you can feel your excitement in all your posts, everything looks fantastic and wonderful, and the venue in liverpool looks very retro,loving it all collette keep all the info coming,
and I think the beach hoilday would be lovely for just the 2 of you, maybe a quick week in tenerife.
Hi Trish! glad you like my plans! will bore you all to death with lots more haha!

Colette
Our 1st Magical Disney Holiday!
Never Mind Epricot Trip report Oct 11
All Star Music and Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando June 2009
Sunset Lakes DIBB villa & HRH 15th October 2011
Esprit DIBB Villa 17 June 2014
Dubai Trip Report - just the 2 of us 30 Nov 2011
Introducing Queen P to Orlando June 2014 Report plenty of offsite delights food report June 2014
col2501 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 09, 01:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Carol_G
Imagineer

Carol_G's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 22
Fab thread, loved reading it all. Gorgeous dresses there ladies !

Carol_G is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 09, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
2waterford
VIP Dibber

really enjoying reading all your plans.
2waterford is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 09, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Fab thread - I've just celebrated my 2nd anniversary but still love reading about other peoples weddings!

The dress is gorgeous and I love the hotel and theming. My brother got married last month (I was a bridesmaid) and their theme was sparkle, sparkle and more sparkle! It was black, white and silver. We (the brdiesmaids) wore black dresses and the cake was black and white (alternate tiers) with silver glitter on. The bride was in white with lots of sparkle on the bodice and the groom had a black tie and silver/black waistcoat. All the flowers were white roses with diamontes in and they looked fab.

Keep this thread updated and keep working on h2b about the disney honeymoon!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 09, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
col2501
VIP Dibber

col2501's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Fab thread - I've just celebrated my 2nd anniversary but still love reading about other peoples weddings!

The dress is gorgeous and I love the hotel and theming. My brother got married last month (I was a bridesmaid) and their theme was sparkle, sparkle and more sparkle! It was black, white and silver. We (the brdiesmaids) wore black dresses and the cake was black and white (alternate tiers) with silver glitter on. The bride was in white with lots of sparkle on the bodice and the groom had a black tie and silver/black waistcoat. All the flowers were white roses with diamontes in and they looked fab.

Keep this thread updated and keep working on h2b about the disney honeymoon!

so glad you like my ideas and your brothers wedding theme sounds like just my thing! I went to one of my best friends wedding and she had a black and white theme - bridesmaids wore black, very striking and worked really well - any chance you could post any piccies (of either yours or your bro's wedding! ) I love love love weddings and could look at piccies all day!

Colette
Introducing Queen P to Orlando June 2014 Report plenty of offsite delights food report June 2014
col2501 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 09, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
col2501
VIP Dibber

col2501's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook

Little update..! booked my tickets for the NEC wedding show in March to go look at the tiara I want - when you book online you get free gift on arrival (goody bag I think! ) Very excited!

and these [IMG][/IMG] are the trivia boxes I mentioned earlier in the thread - hoping the guests use them as an ice breaker during the informal canapes reception - they match my theme quite well too!

For my favours I'm thinking lottery tickets and have found these as the pockets Here

or these Here

They are quite plain but I am happy to buy little dimante and stick the odd one on myself!

Will update you on entertainment thoughts soon

Colette

Edited at 10:54 PM.
Old 25 Nov 09, 01:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

YAY for booking your tickets to the wedding show, im trying to get my sister to book with me to go tot he one in London in feb

Great idea about giving lottery tickets as favours, i was wondering what to have. Though what will you do if you give away a winning one worth millions?
Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 09, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post

I am having lottery tickets for my favours aswell.

Col - there's a new shop opened in Chester called Boda Bridal. It sells all kinds of things especially favours and is well worth a visit.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 09, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
col2501
VIP Dibber

col2501's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Sarah84 View Post
YAY for booking your tickets to the wedding show, im trying to get my sister to book with me to go tot he one in London in feb

Great idea about giving lottery tickets as favours, i was wondering what to have. Though what will you do if you give away a winning one worth millions?
I know ha ha - do you think it would go down well if we put a note in each pocket to say any winnings we get a cut of ha ha!

Colette
Closed Thread