Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 10 Jul 10, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Photography

What attracted us so much to the DFTW package is that it's pretty much inclusive apart from dress and rings...that's not the way it's turned out!

Thanks to all you lovely folk on the Dibb, we're now having the following photography elements:

Randy Chapman Photography - we have chosen to have some additional photography as for me and Matt, the photos are the bit of the holiday we love the most. We love coming home, looking at our photos, picking what will go on the wall, in frames, in albums etc. I've seen many of Randy Chapman's wedding albums, on the Dibb and on Facebook, and can't wait to have lots of lovely pictures on me and Matt on our wedding day. This way, we can have the 'getting ready' pictures, and some extra ones after the DFTW photographer finishes and after the cake cutting ceremony

Disney Bridal Shoots - at $1300 for the 2 park package, this option is not cheap and originally, it really put us off. We were just going to go for the honeymoon shoot. However, the more we've thought about it (mainly me, but anyhoo!), the more we've considered the bridal shoot to be a once in a lifetime opportunity. This is the only chance I will get to wear my princess wedding dress in the Magic Kingdom. You get an album and all the pictures on a disc for one park for around $1000, which is expensive (and an early start!) or two parks for just $300 more. We are not big Epcot fans and have recently seen some Animal Kingdom shots which in our opinion were quite dark. We were considering doing the Hollywood Studios shoot, for the sake of an extra $300, and then we saw Dibber Charlottie's Hollywood Studios park shoot photos and knew it was the right thing to do! Just can't wait for this!

Videography - our original plan was for get a tripod to put a videocamera on to record the ceremony. However, the more we think about it, the more we are concerned about sound distortion. There are a lot of people that we love and care about who won't be able to attend the wedding, so we would love to show a video at our UK party of the ceremony. We have therefore decided to use a videographer, and it is likely to be Stan at STVS Videography, as he does a package with Randy Chapman so it makes sense. I think price is going to be a big factor in deciding this!

We were going to have a Photopass Resort photo shoot but given that we are having the bridal shoot now, plus Randy Chapman, we aren't going to do this any more, though we will be getting a normal Photopass CD for our usual park Photopass pictures...we got them done last trip and it was so worth it!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 10, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post

aww what a cute pre-trippie!
and i love love LOVE your ring - its so sweet
cant wait to read the rest xxxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 10, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Cherrypie
Imagineer

I love your pre trippie - very envious - may get our vows renewed and have our 3 little girls as bridemaids!
For wedding shoes look at rainbowclub.co.uk and shoesfor weddings.co.uk. Katz bridal shoes are lovely. One thing I would say is the ones you have chosen are very high - remember you'll be in them for hours and it'll be hot, don't let your sore feet spoil the day - my God I sound like my mother!
CPx
Cherrypie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 10, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Thanks for the shoe sites!
Don't panic about my shoes! I am having flats too. The heels are for the ceremony and the photos, that's about all I'll be able to take as I'm a lamo in heels!

Can't wait though, it's getting close

Sorry it's gone a bit quiet, just not got a lot more to report. Early next year it will all kick off as I'll be doing a diary of the booking process etc. So exciting!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 10, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
crofty
Excited about Disney

This is fabulous do you know how much the videographer is with the Randy Chapman photo package? We are using Randy and I am meeting him in a few weeks to go over what we want.
crofty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 10, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
I worked it out to be about £700
I have the price guide from his website on PDF if you want me to email it to you? Otherwise it is on his website

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 15 Aug 10, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
charley24
Earning More Ears

Oh I am loving this thread !
Love weddings and disney, perfect combo !
Only wish I had got married there !
WDW - Sept 17 - Lake Buena Vista Resort & Spa
WDW - Sept 20 - Bahama Bay Resort
charley24 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 10, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post

I really love your dress, I got married in Clearwater, I wish you all the love that we have x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 10, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Thank you everyone, might do a bit of an update later...maybe our honeymoon plans!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 20 Aug 10, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
latenineties
Excited about Disney

i love your updates! cant wait for more!