Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 27 Sep 10, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by caraj View Post
Wow what a lovely dress perfect for a disney wedding... just read your posts,what a beautiful story and wonderful memories to treasure forever. Good luck with all your wedding plans Xx
Thanks Cara! Glad others like my dress, its very different to what I thought I was guna get, and its very different to anyone elses dresses I have seen so was a bit worried! Xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 10, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disney Wedding View Post
Hey Sarah,

I dont have either of those, will def look into them thou, I have pics of me in the dress! I love it I wana show everyone! Dont know how I'm guna keep it secret from Dave for nearly a year! lol!
What time are you getting married? How much is ur private reception and dessert party? xx
The passporter book is brilliant and so useful.
Oh I'd love to see the pics of you in the dress, i remember when I ordered mine it was so exciting, it will be 2 years from when I ordered it to our wedding day keeping it a secret is difficult haha.
We are planning a 2.30 ceremony at Seabreeze point, I don't know how much the costs will be exactly as its a little too early for me to sort it all out but based on others I'm expecting around $900 for the Dessert Party and $1250-1500 or so for the reception including chair covers and some decor
Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 10, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
jazzmic
VIP Dibber

hi carly
we stayed at pofq for 3 weeks in 2007 our daughter got married at the wedding pavllion and had a meal booked there as well it was the perfect setting,so beauitful,so perfect could not fault a thing i just wished that we were starting all over again your wedding dress is a dream,really beautiful enjoy every moment of it
jazzmic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 10, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by jazzmic View Post
hi carly
we stayed at pofq for 3 weeks in 2007 our daughter got married at the wedding pavllion and had a meal booked there as well it was the perfect setting,so beauitful,so perfect could not fault a thing i just wished that we were starting all over again your wedding dress is a dream,really beautiful enjoy every moment of it
Aww thankyou, do you have any pictures? Where did you have your meal? What is the hotel like? Sorry I like to ask questions lol never been to Disney b4!
Old 27 Sep 10, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Sarah84 View Post
The passporter book is brilliant and so useful.
Oh I'd love to see the pics of you in the dress, i remember when I ordered mine it was so exciting, it will be 2 years from when I ordered it to our wedding day keeping it a secret is difficult haha.
We are planning a 2.30 ceremony at Seabreeze point, I don't know how much the costs will be exactly as its a little too early for me to sort it all out but based on others I'm expecting around $900 for the Dessert Party and $1250-1500 or so for the reception including chair covers and some decor
Do you have any pics of ur dress? Xx
Old 27 Sep 10, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disney Wedding View Post
Do you have any pics of ur dress? Xx
Heres my thread I posted when I ordered it with some pics in

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=405550

Have you thought about shoes yet? I have those already too haha, yes im very prepaired
Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 10, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
jazzmic
VIP Dibber

well my daughter booked it because at the time she worked as a travel agent there was 15 of us that went,all i no is the wedding package what she got was 2 limmos for 4 hours,2 tier wedding cake with micky and minnie sitting on the top,2 bottles of champagne 2 micky and minnie watchers exclusive to disney brides and bridegrooms,a violinist 12 photos in a beautiful embossed album,a cd of the wedding and the biggest bouquet of wedding flowers i have ever seen really beautiful, but we took our own flowers and did not use the fresh flowers which was sad she had her wedding at the grand floridian at 4 oclock and we booked a meal at the resturant there, i have lots of photos and the cd, but i have not got a clue how to send or download or to put it on the laptop for people to see lol
jazzmic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 10, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by jazzmic View Post
well my daughter booked it because at the time she worked as a travel agent there was 15 of us that went,all i no is the wedding package what she got was 2 limmos for 4 hours,2 tier wedding cake with micky and minnie sitting on the top,2 bottles of champagne 2 micky and minnie watchers exclusive to disney brides and bridegrooms,a violinist 12 photos in a beautiful embossed album,a cd of the wedding and the biggest bouquet of wedding flowers i have ever seen really beautiful, but we took our own flowers and did not use the fresh flowers which was sad she had her wedding at the grand floridian at 4 oclock and we booked a meal at the resturant there, i have lots of photos and the cd, but i have not got a clue how to send or download or to put it on the laptop for people to see lol

lol I cant help with that one either, I have no idea how to do it lol! xx
Old 27 Sep 10, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
jazzmic
VIP Dibber

lol we will get the hang of it one day x
Old 29 Sep 10, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi Everyone back to bore you some more!

The Ceremony -

Disney Wedding Pavilion @ either 2.30 or 5 ish? (Anyone got any recommendations?)

While the quests are walking in I am going to have 'A dream is a wish your heart makes' playing.

youtube/watch?v=2dMQMOdsK2o

Sorry cant find full version yet, but that's the version I like.

Then while the flower girl & bridesmaids are walking down the aisle I am going to have 'When you wish upon a star' Instrumental (prob have organist or violinist play it.

youtube/watch?v=hfhRJkixzgA

Then for ME

Organist & poss violinist

Playing instrumental

'So close' from Enchanted!

youtube/watch?v=y5gwa...eature=related

Nice and slow - So I can be centre of attention for a while - lol!

As i said before we are having a civil ceremony - Any one know how long this lasts and if we can write our own vows?

Then after the ceremony when we walk back down the aisle as Husband & Wife (eeek!)
We will have 'Ever Ever After' again from enchanted, playing!

youtube/watch?v=OCMQX8XBe4A

What do you think? Very Disney!

Does anyone know how 2 add pics? I've got bridesmaid and flower girl dresses to put up! Xx
Closed Thread