Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 27 Oct 11, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
loves_disney
Imagineer

loves_disney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Morning everyone! I took a cheeky day off uni yesterday and went with Scott up to Perth to watch him curl. He's trying to qualify to play for Scotland for the Europeans so very important! Had some apple pie and custard which was naughty but yummy. Also we were in town on Tuesday night and went to tgis, had sizzling chicken which reminded me of America but was very naughty as well! So probably a bad number from me on Monday!

Currently stranded at the station as can't use my railcard until after ten. I wasn't told this but because it's peak time the journey would cost me 12 instead of 5! Not a chance! So have to waif for the half 10 train, boring!

Natalie, so annoyed about your DLP trip. I did think that was an amazing price! Sorry you gad to pay more! Hope you make the best of it! Jealous you can afford it!

On talk of money, work hasn't paid me 15 hours of my overtime, so have to dispute that on Saturday. Not heard from Disney store yet, they said they would phone either way. I really don't think I have a chance as there wasn't really enough time to get across my love for Disney. Oh well.

Emz I'm so jealous of all of your trips you are sO lucky! Lots of saving though! I can wait for may, 7 months tomorrow till we go.

Kim, annoying that you have to wait but glad you are making use of the free passes!

Right, going to beg for a ticket now!
Old 27 Oct 11, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post

Morning all!

Right, today is the day! I'm starting my pre-Disney Wedding diet. It's less than 12 months 'til we go so I need to get a shift on! This thread always looks so supportive so I think I'm in the best place!

Hope everyone has a great day!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 11, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Afternoon Ladies!

Horrible weather we have here...lots of rain, although good for my garden!

Kim - shame we just miss you in Florida, did you decide on the DCL Bahamian cruise for 4 nights? We are doing that too but from the 18th, very excited!

Nat - Oh no sorry to hear about the DLP mix up, but glad you have it all sorted now and you can still go. Bet Matt thinks you done that on purpose hehe. Bargain price for your flights, it's getting closer for you now my lovely, almost at the 10 month countdown!

Amy - Hope you hear from Disney Store soon and got the train home. You are a good girlfriend supporting Scott, hope he got on well! I have to admit to being a bit naughty yesterday too as we spent the evening with my Nan, who is doing much better, just still a bit teary when we talk about Grandad, so when we left it was 7 and I needed to get chicken so a bit late to cook the stew as takes an hour, so we got a portion of chips and had those with ham and a fried egg, oops! Yummy though and with that tough old circuits class shoudl be ok, Stew tonight now!

Welcome to our thread Kate! Tell us a bit more about you and your magical wedding plans?! Which diet are you following? Are you exercising too. My weight loss has really kick started since I joined these lovely ladies, 17lb gone!

Off to Boxerfit now
xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 11, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post

We are getting married next October at Sea Breeze Point. There are 12 of us going(!) which includes us, both sets of parents, 2 sets of grandparents and our two best friends. We are haing the Escape package and then adding on our reception at Citricos and then the Grand 1 yacht for the fireworks! Soooooooo excited!

I'm following slimming world. I was doing really well on it (lost exactly 50lbs) and then went off the rails and put 8lbs back on and now it's like a slippery slope! So, I'm getting back on it quickly before I undo all that hard work!

I've got out of the habit of exercising but I'm slowly getting back into it. We already do a lot of mountain biking at the weekends but I need to start moving myself during the week. I work at a boarding school and do stupid hours so finding the time is difficult but we have a gym on site so I'm going to try and get up there as often as I can.

At the end of the day time is running out and I've got to look good on those photos so that should keep me motivated!

Speak soon!
Old 27 Oct 11, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Hello everyone
Just popping on quickly
Since yesterday morning when I found out about the error I made I have just felt so sick to the point that I have contacted DLP to ask if they will consider cancelling the package with a nominal cancellation fee given that I initially contacted them so quickly after I realised. It's not so much the money, but it is a factor, but we wouldn't have booked if it weren't that price and I just don't think I'll enjoy it. I'm not feeling excited about it and I really should be and it's too much to spend for that. I don't feel sad about cancelling, just anxious to hear from them, so I think that says it all really. I hope Disney will come up trumps for me and I have explained in my email the last 5 trips I've been on in the last 4 years and the one coming up so I clearly spend a lot of money with them. We'll see what they say. If they do do it for me, I'll lose the flights and airport hotel but it's still less than the cost of the whole trip. An expensive mistake but I've definitely learned from it! I just wish they would contact me soon but unfortunately it's a 24-48 hour turnaround.
As for dieting, I'm doing really well and the scales are showing it. I am officially at my lightest ever weight so definitely encouraging to keep going! Making my lamb broth tonight ready for tomorrow. Omelette for dinner tonight after the gym but I strained my calf muscle on Wednesday and it's still really sore so am in 2 minds whether to go as I don't want to make it worse. Then mum's bday on Saturday but I have a very good plan and this week's efforts and results are making me so happy. If I were to continue losing at this rate I'll easily make my target by Xmas but no doubt it'll slow down

Heard from my sister yesterday and she is having a ball! So pleased for her and no longer green with envy. She emailed me some photos earlier, 1 with a Mickey premium bar and 1 with a turkey leg. So happy for her. She found out the price of the bracelet I want for the wedding but I'll either wait til I get out there or will order it from the mail service with WDW. Can't really afford it right now with the trip fiasco.

Really pleased with my BA flights still! About to add extra luggage to our booking.

Kim, glad you joined the gym. Best thing I've ever done! Well, nearly ever. But I do enjoy it. I feel kind of sad not to go tonight so I'm sure I will. I'd rather go home early tomorrow to be honest so maybe I'll only go 3 times this week.

Emz, totally agree, the dark mornings suck! But I am coping much better this year than last year! So far anyway!

Amy, hope the Disney Store works out for you! Really do x

Kate, welcome to the squad! Thanks for sharing your diet and congratulations on your upcoming wedding! We try to encourage each other on here and are all on Facebook if you want to chat there too. What's your current weight and target. I'll share mine on Monday if that's ok as I don't want to jinx it but started at 15st7lbs last April and aim to be at 11st by Xmas. Might go further after Xmas if I feel the need but I've never been 11st before so don't know what I'll look like! Lol. I can do it but I'll need to work really hard and have very strong willpower! We'll see! I'm in the mid/low 12s now and I have a week off booked at the end of November so need to be on those 11s by then but within a couple of weeks would be wonderful!
Thanks for sharing your wedding plans too. Sounds wonderful! We are getting married at Cypress Grove on 6th September next year. Just my mum, nan, sister, her DFi, my best friend and her husband and daughter (flower girl). Will be lovely. Can't wait!
When was your Avatar pic taken? You don't look like you've ever had 50lb to lose! That's a wonderful achievement!

Right, best be off! Ciao x

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 11, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi Nat!

I started at 17st 1lb and am now down to about 14st. I would like to be at 12st (or perhaps just under) for the wedding. Likewise, I can't remember being that weight so don't know what I'll look like either! I'm going to aim for a pound a week so that takes me to about 10th May, not long 'til the final dress fitting! The pic was taken at MK this July (I've put on around 7lbs since then but was worth it for the Main Street bakery cookies!).

Sounds like you have a great plan to follow so I'm sure you'll maake your deadline!

xx
Old 27 Oct 11, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Thank you Kate! Good luck with yours too! Sounds very achievable if you get that exercise back up!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 11, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Thought I'd post the recipe for the broth as requested by Emz!

Lamb and Barley Soup
Rose and Crown Pub & Dining Room, Chef Phillipe Cuenin
Serves 6 - 8 as a first course or 4 as a main course; makes about 9 cups

1 cup barley
12 ounces ground lamb
2 tablespoons canola or other vegetable oil
1 onion, finely chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
5 cups chicken broth
3/4 cup milk
3 stalks celery, trimmed and finely chopped
2 medium carrots, peeled and finely chopped
1 medium turnip, peeled and finely chopped
6 tablespoons finely shredded fresh basil leaves or minced fresh parsley
1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, or to taste

1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the barley for 30 minutes, or according to package directions. Drain completely in a colander and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in a 4 to 5 quart Dutch oven, cook the ground lamb over medium heat, stirring and breaking up the lamb with a spoon, for about 6 to 8 minutes, or until it is cooked through and no pinkness remains. With a slotted spoon, transfer the lamb to towels to drain. Pour off and discard any remaining fat.
3. In the same Dutch oven, heat the canola oil over medium heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring, about 5 minutes, or until the onion is softened. Stir in the flour and cook, stirring constantly, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the chicken broth and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Add the cooked barley, milk, celery, carrots, turnip, 1/4 cup fresh basil, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, about 25 minutes.
5. Serve the soup hot, garnished with remaining two tablespoons fresh basil.

I work it out to be 560 cals per serving (if you count it as 4 servings) and it is unfortunately very moreish but it's worth a go as it's delicious!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index

Edited at 02:33 PM.
Old 27 Oct 11, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Hi everyone,

Got back from Scotland late last night, was a 6 hour journey home so I’m pretty tired! Luckily my chest managed to hold out although my voice is still gravelly and I’m coughing a lot but it was nice to go and see colleagues I don’t see all the time and see what they do, was fun really but just exhausting. First time I’d ever been to Scotland and it was lovely, loads of greenery, hills and the people were so nice. The hotel was gorgeous too, big open log burning fires, comfy lounge bar and lovely big room with lots of freebies! On the way up we stopped at a shopping outlet at Gretna Green and I bought a few bargain GAP tops for me and Alex for a grand total of £8 for the lot!

My colleagues bought a lot more including some ace gym gear (my little buddy was there who we are training) from the Nike outlet. The hotel had a spa, swimming pool and ‘’techno gym’ which I would have loved to have tried but I got no time to go so I was gutted about that.
Only trouble with going away I the food as it was in abundance. On the Tuesday we went out for food to a hotel called Castlecarne and it was a 3 course meal and I really struggled, not for calories but to eat it! My appetite is so small now, I ended up giving the pud away and leaving a lot of the main – chicken and veg – and eating the salad starter. Then the next morning it was buffet breakfast and my colleagues were like cereal and fruit to ‘’start’’ and then full on cooked brekki for ‘’main’’ I was shocked how much they packed away, especially my friend who is supposed to be on a diet so I wasn’t chuffed. To her credit she left a lot of the cooked stuff after seeing my face! I just had a couple of slices of toast and two bacon rashers, just the meat, and was stuffed, I really don’t know how people eat these big meals, but I guess I did back in the day.
Was nice to see somewhere new but I didn’t half miss the hubby and my bubbas and he did me too so I’m happy to be home. It was quite nice though to see some other people in the office we hadn’t seen in a while (aside from the ones we actually went to see), we got quite a few weight loss comments, especially my friend as she’s dropped about 9/10lbs now and a good few inches since I started training her about 4 weeks ago and it really shows. She was telling one of our work friends up there all about the food and the diet I have her on and the training program Alex has her on and I was sat there beaming thinking ‘’my work here is done’’ bearing in mind she was an ‘’I want to lose weight but I don’t want to change any of my habits whilst doing so’’ person at the start and I had to coax her to do weight training and educate her on food, cals, portions and general selection and change her habits and at first she was reluctant and downright stubborn at times but now she’s totally on board and really I don’t do a lot but ‘tweak’ now I suppose, but you should of heard her yesterday – she sounded like me! Totally changed woman. Anyway after that our other friend is now going to go organic and wants us to help her lose weight so took my email address, I tell you that was the easiest sell ever as my little buddy was doing all the talking, I just sat there and nodded!

So, anyway, due to my chest infection and subsequent trip I haven’t really done much in the way of exercise since a week ago on Sunday, which as you know is unheard of for me – and with the travelling and food I’m not feeling fat, bloated and sluggish. Not good.
Tomorrow I’m working from home so we are going to go to a Fitness First class early morning and then one Sat morning because then our friends, my best man and his gf, are coming to visit on Sat afternoon. Next weekend is Alex’s assessment weekend so he’s on a course for 4 days to do the exercise to music modules so that will be busy and all I want is a free weekend!

Em – Just replied on FB but yes, if you want ME then you can for one night. I meant to ask what company are you booking the car through and what car hire company is it? I thought after that you may actually want to keep the car because to go to BW and B&C, it will be two buses from AKL, one to DTD and then one to BW, which is fine but it’s a lot of travelling and obviously if you keep the car you go straight there. I can see the appeal of ME too, and know when we booked we considered drop off at the Disney Car Company but for one reason or another, I forget why exactly, we decided to keep it. Anyway its what you guys would prefer and I can book ME on line for you so its not a problem just let me know.
Great news about the wedding shop! That is a good result. I can see your concerns but I’d just pretend it never happened and carry on. Interesting its his wife eh?!

Sorry to hear about your munchies earlier on in the week and yesterday, you get days like that, starving all day. Best way to deal with them I find is to drink lots of water, and eat fibre rich foods that release energy slowly. Looking at the food it was probably the sugar from the fruits that caused the issue to start with and it spiralled from there as it makes you hungrier quicker so where you started with the sultanas in the shredded wheat this made you hungry quicker, the shredded wheat alone would have kept your fuller for longer. It might be in the past this is fine but your personal tolerances with sugar change as you eat less of it, but it was probably just one of those days and aside from the Milky Way and choc dodgers it wasn’t bad calories so I wouldn’t worry about it, im sure you’ve exercised them all off by now with all your classes anyway. Trouble is these choccy things may be low cal but they are empty calories and they don’t half make me hungry and then its just so much harder, so I have to try and stay away as I know I’ll just want more and more, but I get the mental need for a treat and do so every now and then as a reward for good weight control – good behaviour rewards!

Oh Brother Bear makes me cry buckets at the end! Alex appears to find this hilarious. Harrumph.

How’s the orange peeling going? They are soo nice those oranges.

I don’t know London at all sadly but I have been to the Rainforest café there which was yummy. I only ever seem to go for work though which is rubbish, and we are planning on going in Dec for a meeting, although I do love being on Parliament street as the office is really decorative, and you can see Big Ben from the windows so I end up zoning out and staring out of the window! In fact the more I hear you guys talk about it and go, the more I want to go for a mini break just me and Alex, isn’t it really expensive though?

You are on for the treadmill challenge! Nat and Kim, this includes you two too! I told Alex about it today and he thinks its fair and open competition as I’m a bit rubbish at running (cheer hubby, remind me to throw a dumbbell at you next time!) and so he will think of a challenge for us. I have to get fully rid of this chest infection first though, am likely to pass out if I do it now!

Liz – Yes, I’m deffo feeling waaay better for the lack of wine, less foggy if that makes sense? There was wine yesterday at the meal and I had a glass but really struggled to drink it, it tasted really strong to me so I wasn’t tempted to have more. It’s odd because I’ve just done an assignment on the GAS theory, don’t know if you’ve ever heard this? It stands for General Adaptation Syndrome, and basically it’s the process your body goes through when exposed to a substance or stress, like cigarettes or alcohol, from the initial reaction, through to tolerance, then exhaustion, detox and then back to full health, and they say that following a period of ‘health’ be it short or long term where the stress is not exposed to the body, if you then expose it to a stress the initial reaction of the body is the one that is the most real. So in my case 4 weeks no booze, my body had restored itself and then one glass of wine and I think ‘’urgh’’ – that is my true reaction. Thing is if I keep drinking, I’ll build up a tolerance and it will start to tastes better but then if I took it to an extreme, well, all sorts could happen until my body broke down and then I’d need to detox and let it restore. It’s quite interesting really, prolly more so than I’m expressing but it’s a bit like the business ‘change curve’ I’m sure you’ve seen on your travels.

Its good to hear you are concentrating on food quality for now and then will work on weight loss. I considered stopping weighing in now I’m at target (although I still want to tone up) as the results are a bit uninteresting but I like the fact it makes me accountable and it falls well to check on a Monday for me anyway. It’s a good idea to stick to what you know with WLR. Great news about the M&S turkey! Is it organic do you know? I’ve been trying to find an organic turkey provider but so far I’ve found noting but I haven’t checked M&S. Are you still getting your boxes?

LOL – You sound like a proper little DIYer, I would love some piccies!
How’s the babies, all okay?

Natalie – Great news about a bargain DLP trip, sorry it hasn’t worked out though, what a nightmare. I hope Disney get back to you and give you an inch of good will. You can get the bus to the gym then when you need to! I’m sure if you can’t cancel though you’ll have a wonderful time as you always do there and Matt will too. I don’t think I get paid enough though that’s for sure as I wish we could afford to do that but with an Orlando hol next yr, as you know it’s tight for us at the minute. I think after this trip it will be a few years until we go back sadly but needs must as we have to save for me to do the personal training course and it’s pricey.

Yes, I think I’m pretty good at balancing my cals and knowing cals in what I eat pretty much off by heart so I won’t gain, but it’s bloody hard without movement, it just makes you feel stronger and better and thinner, you know? I feel creaky and old without it.

Good to hear your sister is having a fab time and good to hear you are chuffed for her. I know what you mean about the envious thing though, my parents go about 3 times a year and it is hard but once they are there I’m usually happy to live though them for a bit.

Great news about the BA flights though, all coming together now!
Hope you continue to have a good week and can get through a family meal without undoing your hard work.

Amy- it was lovely in Scotland, I really liked it and the weather held beautifully, didn’t get rained on once! I think it was the people though you know, everyone was so nice and friendly and it made a huge difference – and they totally got my sense of humour, maybe I’m a secret Scot at heart! It did help that the hotel was gorgeous (Westerood). I was in a giant Tesco in Cumbernauld, by the college, and I was thinking I wonder if Kim, Tracey, Yvonne or Amy have ever walked through here? !
No news is good news I reckon Amy for the Disney store – maybe its just taking a while to sift. I still have faith! The interview sounds fun though.

How did Scott do in the match (is it called a match?)? Food – tut tut. BUT there is LOADS of time before Monday to exercise it off, don’t give up yet, all is not lost!

That is annoying about the overtime; does it not come automatically in your wages?

Kim – Loved Scotland and my room overlooked the motorway in the distance that I guess you saw the Westerwood from? Was a shame we couldn’t meet!
Great news about the gym! 14 days is a pain but at least you do have the gym room to do bits and bobs at home, might be a good thing anyway to get you back in the swing of things. That was a bargain gym too, is it a chain?
Sorry to hear about your poor casualty Uggs!
I’m in Orlando 14th Sept to 28th next year.
Can we have a piccie of the nails? What is a Shellac?

Hello Kate, welcome to the group. The wedding plans sound fabulous and a great goal and drive for your weight loss. You’ve also had a mighty great start so I’m sure you can get back into it and you are right, you want to look fab in those FOREVER wedding photos!

I joined this thread in April 2010 before my wedding to get support at losing weight, as I’ve always struggled with it but I’ve now lost all the weight I wanted to, got married, had my Disneymoon, and celebrated my 1st Wedding anniversary this year so I’m an oldie!
I lost 7 stone 8lbs to date and I weight 8.6st now and I’ve kept the weight off since last Aug so over a year now. Although I reached my target, which was 11stone and then kept going, I still have some bits to tweak but generally my weight loss now is either slow or not happening and I’m working on inches instead. I’m also now studying nutrition, to become a qualified weight loss advisor and my hubby is studying to become and exercise instructor so we have quite a few ‘’clients’’ basically people that we help to lose weight both on the dibb, and off, so I hope that I can be quite handy if people need any help or advice. I’m big on getting people to understand calories and quality of food and taking responsibilty for that (I admit for that reason I'm not a huge SW or WW fan) and on getting themselves active but I’m poor on excuses and eating crap for the sake of eating crap so sometimes I can kick ass when necessary!

I totally understand what you mean about time, I think we all do. Em and me travel an hour to and from work and I get up at 4.30am, Nat works full time and is usually on foot, has a very active family social life and a hubby to be that works a lot of late shifts and does a lot of overtime, Liz runs her own company and has a hubby that works a long way off, Amy is a student, Kim works some really ungodly hour shifts and so on, and its definitely hard to find the time to exercise but having a gym on site is a huge help for you and so I’m sure you can make the time, even if its little and often until you get more used to juggling your time.

Are you going to the SW meetings? What day do you weigh in? We weigh on a Monday morning every week but that may or may not fit in with you?

Good luck, I’m sure now you are part of the group you’ll start climbing back up that slippery slope in no time.

Forgot to say, got my first First Aid casualty today, was only a cut on a finger but still gotta start somewhere!

Okay off to catch up on some TV, the planner is getting backed up. Speak to you all later.
xx
2012 - Sept The 'anniversary trip' SSR. - 2013 - October the bonus trip to POR
2015 - 20th trip!September WLV first trip with DD!
2017 - Sept Poly first trip with two toddlers!
2018 - May AKV & POR the last before school trip.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2022 - April Poly, SSR, WLV
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 11, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Hi Kel
No mammoth post from me because I am very tired but wanted to say I know what you mean about the appetite thing! I think your decision to stop regularly w/is is a good one as it's not really 'reliable' any more.
Glad the trip was a success!
Thanks for your comments about DLP, I know we're doing the right thing now we've been honest with ourselves. Not a cheap mind change but the right one I'm sure.
Yes really pleased about the flight prices, added an extra case to the booking today so that's my 3 Kiplings all booked in!
Yes weight loss going well for me this week. Had omelette tonight so another low cal today. Went to gym, did 30 mins xtrainer then my leg hurt too much and the weight machines were really busy, and Matt's hip hurt so we called it a day. Definitely won't be ruining things on Saturday, no worries about that! I'm doing my own dish to control my portion and serving garlic bread so no 'sharing plate' in the middle. And no parmesan cheese.
Got home though and don't have any onion so no broth making tonight but will do it on Sunday instead and have it on Monday when Matt is working

Kate, Kel made a really good point. We are all very different people with different and busy lifestyles, none of us are ladies of leisure, so we just have to fit in exercise when we can. I only started taking exercise seriously when I started running in the early summer on the Couch to 5K programme but after I finished it the weather turned rubbish and it dropped off. Me and Matt decided to join our local gym at £12 per month and it's been great! I tend to go 3 or 4 times per week for 45 mins or a class for an hour. It's great, I really enjoy it, Zumba is my favourite. I work around 35 hours of overtime per month, Matt works 2 late shifts per week, I have a desk job but walk to and from work if Matt doesn't take me (used to get the bus), so the only time I get to go to the gym is after a long day at work. It's not always what I want to do (except on Zumba days) and I desperately wish I could just come home and crash but unfortunately it's not possible, exercise and calorie control is what is working for me right now after SW stopped and WW stopped. Just need to reach that final hurdle! Like Kel, my target, as I said earlier, is 11st but I will keep going, certainly til the wedding, for fear that I will lose control so calorie control is the way forward, but probably with a bit more flexibility.

Right, off to chill a bit! x

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Closed Thread