Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 22 Dec 11, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by sarahewoods View Post
Hiya Tabz, fab start to your journal, time will fly and you will be there before you know it. Your plans sound lovely. I tried on a few calista dresses, and they are nice but charge a lot because they are selling to larger ladies like myself. I prefer no 4.

Looking forward to more, take care xx
Thanks Sarah

I can't remember which website I saved number 4 from which is a huge pain! I'm hoping I will be able to take the picture to the store and get them to just magically have it in stock for me to try hehehe

Thanks for the tip about the Callista dresses - will definatly keep that in mind!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 11, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Not so much of an update as a dilemma...

I'm sitting here at work on the three quietest days in the whole calendar... so of course I'm thinking about disney, and if it would be possible to squeeze a trip in between now and the wedding...

The pros and cons are endless... major pro - going to see the venue's we've tentitively chosen in person... major con - probably have to downgrade some parts of our wedding trip to be able to afford the 'planning' trip

I really really REALLY want to go again before 2014, but I don't want to have to change any of our wedding plans...

help
Old 29 Dec 11, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Awwww hope you are ok now Tabz, I guess you can plan the wedding of your dreams and then if you can afford a planning trip it will be an unexpected bonus, we didn't expect to get one but staying in a villa and no park tickets and the cheap flights meant we could squeeze one in! xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 11, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by lady emz View Post
Awwww hope you are ok now Tabz, I guess you can plan the wedding of your dreams and then if you can afford a planning trip it will be an unexpected bonus, we didn't expect to get one but staying in a villa and no park tickets and the cheap flights meant we could squeeze one in! xxx
Thank you my darling

I just checked my nectar point balance and we almost have enough points for a free round trip to paris on the eurostar so I'm going to console myself with a DLRP trip with the whole clan at christmas next year, hopefully with more free train tickets! xx
Old 2 Jan 12, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post

Monograms

So I realllllllllllllllllllly want a monogram, and we've started messing with some ideas, looking for some feedback from you lovely dibbers out there as we're a bit divided!

This is the one I love

I also love this one, but not quite as much, but Paul loves it

What do you guys think?
Old 2 Jan 12, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
I vote for the top one, love the castle! xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 12, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post

I do love the top one too, but Paul thinks the black is too harsh - I might make the black a silvery grey and see what it looks like then

And in an additional mini update, we are going to ask for 4th December, 2014, 2.30pm ceremony at the wedding pavilion as our first choice of dates

yay we might have a date!
Old 2 Jan 12, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post

And the grey... any better?

Old 3 Jan 12, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
I was speaking to my Dad last night and he has suggested we use all one colour and all one font on our runner as his professinal opinion haha. so maybe try it with all the blue? xxx

Old 7 Jan 12, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post

And on that advice I did some single colour ones today while I was working on yours

Too many options now! xxx
Closed Thread