Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 13 Feb 12, 07:32 AM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

Just a quicky from me a STS I'm so disappoted as I've stuck at it and not strayed at all this week, even to the point sitting in a wethersoons watching ny mum eat a lovely steak dinner and I had my little packed lunch lol! Never mind, I'll be glad with a STS next week but probably a gain after Thursday and Saturday night! Anyway off to body pump just now will let you know how I get on...if I'm not dead!

Oh just seen about flaxseed! We seen it in the baking aisle of Sainsburys yesterday they had actual seeds and crushed, sometimes it's called linseed too! You can make really nice "bread" from it without the carbs or calories!
kaboomba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 12, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Morning Ladies!

A STS for me too this week, silly pizza! Like you though Kim I am not really happy with that as I worked out every day apart from Monday and Friday, and kept to my cals every day! Never mind, I blame the pizza!

Hoping to get to either spinning or pilates today at lunch depending on what time works best with work. Have a greek yoghurt with honey and banana muffin for breakfast and a scone for a pre gym snack! Lunch will be soup and then dinner is chilli made with the last of our quorn mince, with roasted pepper and mushrooms and sweet potato wedges.

Kim - sorry to hear about your STS too, but keep at it, well done for your wetherspoons packed lunch!

Kel - hope all goes well for you today my lovely, keep smiling

Nat - yes I think Zumba DVDs and a Disney couture ring or bangle will be fab!

xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 12, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
loves_disney
Imagineer

loves_disney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Hey girls, a 1.25lb loss for me this week, which is 3.5lbs in 2 weeks so i'm pretty happy with that! if i can keep to my 1lb per week i'll be happy, and down to my goal weight by Florida

another 1.25lbs and i'll be down to my lowest weight in years! got to 10st 3.5 before christmas so need to break that barrier! got the gym three times this week, hopefully if i don't get called into work for extra shifts!

emz and kim, sorry to hear about the STSs, it can be frustrating. it could just be water, i always say that! blame the water!

anyways, off to uni for me! good luck everyone else!
Old 13 Feb 12, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
jellybean
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 3
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Must be something in the water today! STS here too - I blame the Chinese haha

Not dwelling on it though as this week I'll have Jillian every day so I'm
Getting my exercise in tht I didn't have last week and I'm going to be a lot stricter with my cals as I think I'm eating meals ok but I'm snacking on the wrong things - damn my sweet tooth!

Bingo was good yesterday won £45 so better than nothing had no time for Jillian yesterday as expected so back into it tonight! Got weight watchers soup for lunch only 76 cals, not sure about dinner yet
Our family - Oct 2010 // Sep 2012 - Our amazing WDW Wedding & Honeymoon ~ OKW, DCL & POP // Oct 2014 - Taking the baby for the 1st time! ~ OKW -- Trip Index // March 2017 - 5 toddlers do disney! // Nov 18 - DLP! // Oct 2021 - COVID stole our WDW return // June 22 DLP Finally
jellybean is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 12, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Hellooooo

I weighed this morning but don't believe the result, having weighed over the weekend. I ate quite a lot quite late last night and feel 'full' today so think that's why. That's the bummer about weighing first thing in the morning, I'm better waiting til 9am ish!

Anyway, I'm doing it again tomorrow when I hope the result will be more realistic! But I am confident I did lose based on Sat & Sun results.

After work, off to gym (despite the pain! ) and then to a friend's for a bit before going home and cooking dinner and making scones!

Food today:

B - special k
S - banana
L - roast chicken roll (no mayo)
S - scone & jam
D - fishcakes, sweet potato, broccoli
P - jelly and ?

Will do 60 mins at gym - xtrainer, resistance and abs, walking there 15 mins and then walking to friend's 20 mins or so.

Good day for me! Hope it pays off!

Will try check in again later if it's not too late! x

Sorry to hear Sophie, Emz and Kim didn't lose - just keep going and hopefully it'll show next week
Well done Amy, great stuff! So close to your low target now! Not long til WDW for you!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 12, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
loves_disney
Imagineer

loves_disney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Hey Sophie, sorry to hear about the sts, probably the Chinese!

Nats, what was your result? Its funny how bodies are different because I find weighing in first thing is best for me! are you going to weigh in later/tomorrow? Hope you have a good gym sesh!

Been called into work on Wednesday, so no gym that day, but will try do jillian at night. It's not the 4 high intensity weeks at uni now, I've got 2 essays, a presentation, 3 exams, 2 tutorial assignments, and 6 lab reports. All within my lectures and labs and work! I'm going to be exhausted by the end of it! Probably not a lot of dibb time! Hopefully food will stay good as I will keep on top of preparations and exercise as much as I can!
Old 13 Feb 12, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Aww Amy shame about your extra shift...but money will be handy!
As for me, my w/i this morning was a STS but I know I've lost so I'll do it again tonight or tomorrow when my food will have been less heavy...Saturday showed a 2lb loss and I have eaten within cals and exercised lots since then so am expecting the same, and would like to see a 2lb loss which brings me just 5lb away from my lightest! Will be pleased with that so we'll see...

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 12, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Aren't our bodies funny?! I wi Saturday to a 1lb loss but sts today, pleased no gain though!

Food was as posted earlier, made it to Pilates and just had a treat of a cupcake for pudding as mum brought us one round each, naughty mum! The frosting was a bit too sickly for me though so only ate half!

Nat - hope you have the result you want romo, well done for gym, hope you're not aching too much!

Amy - wow you are busy but keep up your amazing work my lovely!

We're off to watch a Disney DVD now as Scott's got 2 football matches tomo! Night! Xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 12, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Hello all!

Real quickie from me

No change in scales tonight but will try again tomorrow. However with late dinner tonight and another early start, I fear the same! I am thinking about changing my w/i day as I really don't like doing it on a Monday morning, usually having eaten a big roast the night before which keeps me feeling full for a long time after!

Will see what tomorrow brings

Just had myself pasta (wholemeal) with chopped tomatoes and roast chicken leftovers. About to go and make scones and spag bol for tomorrow. Busy busy!

Went to gym but only did 45 mins...20 on xtrainer, 15 arms, 10 abs...I ache a LOT but powered through! Then walked over to Anne's so 35 mins walking too! Cals will be around 1300, maybe a bit more

Must get things done so best be off and will check in again if I can, otherwise it'll be tomorrow! xx

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 13 Feb 12, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Evening ladies! I'm going to give those banana muffins ago sound delish and hopefully satisfy my sweet tooth. I'm sorry about all the sts this week especially when you don't know where they have come from :-(. Nat sounds like a good workout tonight. Well done on your loss Amy, when do you go to Florida, to be at goal would be amazing!
I have lost 3.5 pounds this week, so that's the three I gained from new York plus a extra 1/2. Another 3.5 to go and I will have lost my first stone. Have spoken to personal trainer today and up my sessions to three times a week fr a few months. Today was hard, I did 10 mins interval traifning on the bike to warm up. Then a circuit of core exercise, crunches, crunches with my leg raised and bent when I crunched up, plank, side by side with the medicine ball and side plank. Then did 15 min interval training on the treadmill, runningfr 2 mins each time witha minutes rest at different speeds and inclines. We the did more core exercises using some of the machines and cables. I think I'm going o ache tomorrow! Next pt Wednesday which is going to focus on my legs. Haven't eaten that great today though as we went shopping and ate out for lunch. I need to focus n food I think xxxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread