Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 2 Apr 12, 07:40 AM  
Link to this Post

Hi Tabz, bel well done on your losses this week :-).
Nat sorry about your gain, I bet some of it is water though from TOM. Im the same
Just have to smell food and bang there's a pound on lll
I'f only it was smell/see some salad ad loss of a pound lol.
There's nothing I can do about the dress it's ordered now, I'm not sure when it's due in but if I don't like it Im guessing I might have to try and find a sample dress to buy off the rail somewhere?
Me and my sister were trying to sort out the Weddin invites lol i think it's going
To be hard, why did I choose pocket folds lol!
I've written a List of what I need to do, got to make a appointment with the florist next week and I have booked the apointment with choccywoccydoodah for may!
Amy wow those shorts look great, do you feel
Confident? I would love to get m legs out, maybe one day! They are really chunky but I'm hoping the lunges will help.
Anyways finally I want to report a 4 pound loss, yes 4 pounds! And that's since Thursday when I upped my calories to 1400! I'm really happy, thanks ladies for your support xxx
That puts me at 14 stone 2.5, I would love to loose that 2.5 for next monday but I'm going out Friday night and it is Easter lol x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 12, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Morning Ladies,

A 1lb loss for me this week, could of been better but I didn't exercise that much apart from Saturday lol and eating out with people cooking for us is very lovely, although I loose a bit of control over what goes in! Never mind, still in the right direction!

Didn't get round to my trippy update yesterday as despite the lazy day planned...we were very busy! After Scott's football we done a big food shop, all stocked up nice and healthily now Then went to Homebase to look at wallpaper, our one isn't sold any more so we have to pick a new one and I think we agreed on a cream wallpaper with purple flowers on, or cream with purple pink and green flowers on which I think coudl look good as it will match in with the conservatory I have just painted, which backs onto the lounge

Then we went to Carpet Right to get a quote ... £1100 with fitting as our lounge is massive! (15 ft x 25ft), the cheque we got was for £550 so taken that all to mum to complain today! Then we had to go through all of our paperwork as I have lost the voucher he gave me for the carpet to get the extra 15% (No luck oooopsss...hopefully it doesn't matter as we need a new one anyway with higher value?) We are so bad with papers, we just pile them all up and try to hide them! Must get our expandable file out this week, shred all the out of date documents and file the new ones away safely.

Then I made a nice healthy lamb stew with celery, carrots, leeks, onion and a sweet potato cooked in lamb stock, which we had with a part baked brown roll, was delish!

Food for me was:

B - porride
L - hoummus, mini wholemeal pitta, celery and carrot. and a slice of rye bread...bit yukky I thought?!
D - stew and roll
P - coconut yoghurt and a couple of squares of Crunch chocolate

Was under cals so that was good.

Today I have to leave work at 2 as the loss adjuster is coming back after 2.30 and I want to be tehre this time to try and get things sorted, my Mum is also goign to come while she is tehre as she knows about insurance. We got a bit down abotu the house yesterday as we tidied up the house and done a spring clean as best we could, but noticed the wallpaper in the hall is now all peeling off, so we pulled up the carpet and it is wet under there too...and those silly asbestos tiles are also under there, but I think safe as long as we don't break them up again! The carpet has also got black spots appearign all over it in the hall so I am guessing from the damp? And the skirting boards are coming apart. Then we noticed some of the kitchen drawers are now stiff to open...and the worst part ... there are now mushrooms growing in the lounge in the corner where the leak is comgin from Just had enough now! Hopefully today some kind of next steps are agreed as we really can't live like this much more, has been nearly a month now!

Anyway sorry moody monday morning post...

Amy - I think if I had your legs I would wear those shorts, you look fab! Keep them indeedy Hope work was ok for you and you got Jillian level 1 in?

Nat - Glad you have booked all of your tickets, very exciting! Spag bol sounds delish from MFP ingredients Glad you enjoyed yourself on your week off but sorry about your gain, it will come back off though no problems. You have a fab week planned!

Em - sorry to hear you were feeling down but hopefully a bit better now? Your PT session as always sounds great! Have you been doing your inches as well as weight? We are always here for you if you need us, don't suffer on your own ever as that will make thinsg worse, we have all been there and are here to help, as you to do us when it is the other way round.
Sorry to hear about your dress too, and not sure I understadn about ordering it 2 sizes too big? Can you ask them to confirm the measurements and also confirm alteration charges as you don't need all that to worry you too. Hope you and your MOH are ok, TBH I feel a bit like that with some of my friends sometimes as they get annoyed when we don't go out drinking or anything, and I don't really enjoy that much anymore, I think priorities are different maybe and that is just life? We are happy planning our weddings and Disneymoons but some people really don't get it! Chin up my lovely, hope to hear a good result from you this week

Tabz - well doen on your fab loss this week, keep it up! How are you finding C25k now?
xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 12, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Wow Em well done on your loss, brilliant! Choccywoccydoodah sounds great hehe. xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 12, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
loves_disney
Imagineer

loves_disney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
good morning girls!

0.5lb loss for me this week, which i am thrilled about because it's actually a 3.5lb loss since thursday! i know most of it was probably water but i'm pleased!

day off work today! don't know what to do with myself! going to study a bit this morning, then going to sainsburys to do the weekly shop, so need to make up a meal plan, then more studying, and will do a dvd before dinner probably.

nat, sorry to hear about your gain, probably just water and i'm sure it will come off soon enough. your weeks off always seem to have disastrous consequences but i hope you enjoyed it, you did get fantastic weather! sounds like you have a good week planned!

tabz, well done on your loss that is awesome! hope you enjoy pizza express, you know what to do, just balance out your cals and keep going with your running!

em, fab loss! hope you are pleased! keep it up! losses give you a boost and hopefully if they keep coming you will find yourself feeling much better!

emz, sorry to hear about your house troubles, must be so annoying! well done on your loss though! that's still awesome considering only one day of exercise! although it was a hell of a lot of exercise!

thanks for the leg comments guys! got a lot of wobble going on but hey it's florida! there are a lot of other wobblies out there!
Old 2 Apr 12, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Haha Amy you are teeny tiny compared to some people over there, don't worry at all!

Food for me today incase I don't get back on tonight as got Combat booked for 8:

B - coconut yoghurt with blackberries and granola
S - orange and Goodies bar
L - salad with chicken and a small wholemeal roll
D - jumping on the stir fry and wrap bandwagon, although had to get half and half wraps as they didn't have any wholemeal
P - probably the rest of the coconut yoghurt, loving that!
S - apple and kiwi left to choose from

xxx

Old 2 Apr 12, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Afternoon ladies

First of all, Em, wow wow wow! I'm so pleased for you and see, we weren't talking nonsense! You were starving yourself which made you feel drained and low and the scales not moving made you feel even more low! Keep it up now, don't let it slip back!

Wedding plans sound full steam ahead! Choccywockydoodah! Amaze!

Emz, well done on that loss, I thought of you and how difficult it must be to lose control of your dinners like that! This house stuff is getting me down, let alone you! Really feeling for you! Big hugs! Just 2 weeks til your mini break!

Amy, well done on your loss too and for regaining control! I'm sure the wobble isn't that bad and Jillian will fix that!
You're right, my weeks off always end up in a complete mess but I genuinely wasn't THAT bad last week, I really wasn't, I logged all my food on MFP so you can see if you want. I exercised, we did a fair amount of walking, and the only naughties we bought in were a bag of Mini Eggs which we ate over the week and Buttons which we didn't...oh well, it's done and I'm confident we'll get it off soon!

As for me:

B - egg & wholemeal muffin
S - fruit salad - melon, pineapple, grapes
L - yoghurt, granola
S - popcorn
D - pork stirfry with wholemeal wrap (no noodles)
P - Shape Delight caramel
TOTAL 1388 cals

A good start to the week foodwise, and off to the gym for treadmill, xtrainer and resistance so a burn to add to that too.

Tomorrow is double Bokwa...eek!

Ooh, went out to town at lunch and picked up the flower girl basket I ordered last week! So cute and will look really nice when I add my Tiffany Blue ribbon to it. Also got some new chinos to try out with a couple of my tshirts... makes a change from jeans!

Byeeee x

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 12, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Just a quick update from my smelly house! Loss adjuster came and has said it will be 6-8 weeks to completely fix everything and redecorate so we are now moving out into a hotel (The one we are having our UK reception at as they gave us a good rate as they know us ) which is kind of good but a right pain havign to pack etc, I hope they have wifi! Just eating dinner...snap Nat, then off to hotel, then to Combat!

Nat - great start well done! Thank you my lovely, can't wait for Bournemouth now! xxx

Old 2 Apr 12, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

Hi ladies!

How is everyone doing? Sorry I've been missing for so long been a bit down the last few weeks with one thing and another but thought I'd pop on and say hello!

I've done rubbish the last few weeks just losing and gaining so my weight hasn't actually changed since I last spoke to you all! So no news there. It's my hen weekend next week but I'm dreading getting in a swimming costume or even shorts! Dont know what's wrong with me can't seem drag myself out the black hole and get excited about anything! Picking up the tshirts for the hen tonight so hopefully that will perk me up lol!

Amy your legs look amazing defo a keep for me! Well done with getting b k on track, u know I've actually just started on the pill (cerazette? ) with the implant which might me playing with the emotions a wee bit, but I can't bare to go back to the periods again! Will try and get to the docs after next week and see if I can change!

Emz oh dear your not having a very good time of it! We had terrible damp problems in the last house the best thing to do till they fix it is buy a dehumidifier it'll stop anymore mushrooms growing and and hopefully take away any nasty smells! Well done on your loss this week too! Had a peek at your Fb pics from Florida looks like you had a fab time!

Sophie your dress is lovely, it fits like a glove on you!

Argh stop phone just deleted half my message and I've no time write it again will try and get on later and post do hen thirt pics!
kaboomba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 12, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
loves_disney
Imagineer

loves_disney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
hello girls, just out the shower after jillian level three... wow! i know i didn't do it to my full ability because i had to watch for a few moves to see what i was supposed to be doing for the planks and things. but wow, those squat jumps are a killer! feeling good for excercising.

nats, food sounds yummy. i'm sure the gain is mostly water and bloating from TOM, and i'm sure you can get it all,if not the majority off by next week! hope you get all well at the gym, and double bowoka tomorrow! heaven for you!

my food today was/will be

B - All Bran
S - wholemeal pitta, toasted
L - ham and cheese wholegrain sandwich
S - malteaster bunny YUM [should never have tried it, something else for me to resist!]
D - Spag bol with wholewheat spaghetti

Spag bol is homemade by mum so will probably be quite calorific, logged it at around 600 cals with the pasta. i'm sitting about 60 cals over but exercise will bring it down so not too worried.

hope everyone else is having a good day! lots of people missing for WI!
Old 2 Apr 12, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Emz with the wraps - the lowest cal ones I found were sainsburys be good to you, 130 each... i usually have one wrap then the filling for my other wrap that i would normally have, i have it has salad on my plate instead
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread