Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Weddings and Honeymoons
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.
Closed Thread
Unread 19 Oct 12, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
PenguinPatter
Helping Mickey

Hello!

I'm Katie 24 from Ipswich. Have not set a wedding date yet but hoping for May 2014 and I have a couple of stone to lose. I used my fitness pal to lose about 16 pounds last year but have fallen off the wagon a bit.

we moved into our house a couple of Weeks ago and still have Weeks to wait until sky sort out our phone and broadband so having to use my phone at the moment.
PenguinPatter is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Carribean Beach with 4 and 1 year olds!
Unread 19 Oct 12, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

Yes I did, thanks Liz.

I ended up booking the masonic hall here in Mossley, didn't think of the Roe Cross. We ended up paying 100 for room hire but at least we wont have to get a taxi home now ha ha!

Hi Katie welcome to the group! x

May 2015 - Planning:Vero beach, 4nt Disney Dream, Dibb Villa @Westridge,WDW Dolphin & RPR Club level
MrsWoody is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Going back to the wizarding world!
Unread 19 Oct 12, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by lizj1982 View Post
I have the myfitnesspal app on my phone and it really good, you can scan the barcodes of the food and it gives you the calories per portion. I found when I stick to it, it really helps x
I'm going to go and check it out, although my phone is useless so probably wont work.

May 2015 - Planning:Vero beach, 4nt Disney Dream, Dibb Villa @Westridge,WDW Dolphin & RPR Club level
MrsWoody is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 21 Oct 12, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

Had a terrible food day AGAIN yesterday! I've decided I need to stop weighing myself as I go off on one when I don't like what I'm seeing! I need to pick a weigh in day and stick to it. I've signed up to myfitnesspal now and have started tracking my food as of today. I am also going to up my exercise have booked in for cycle workout later today.

Unread 30 Oct 12, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
PenguinPatter
Helping Mickey

Hi boys and girls!

I think we let our thread die

With 8 weeks till Christmas I think we need an 8 week pledge to motivate. We should also probably chose a weigh in day so that we can celebrate/cry together?

I weighed myself this morning (wanted to do it yesterday but had to wait for some new batteries in the scales) and am 11 11 so ideally by Christmas I want to get that down to 11. Its going to be hard as ive already seen santas festive friends biscuits appearing on the shelves but at least then I can have a couple of days off over Christmas and not have to worry.

I managed to get down to 11 4 last year and am disappointed that I let it creep back up

Any other pledges? Can be exercise/weight/food anything really but keep us updated on your progress

PenguinPatter is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Carribean Beach with 4 and 1 year olds!
Unread 30 Oct 12, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhiteGsy
Apprentice Imagineer

I just want to tone up really. Need to get the energy and time to do more exercise. We are doing up our house so dont have the room to bust any moves at the moment with my DVDs or Wii

I always need to learn when im full and not eat so much
SnowWhiteGsy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Just because...
Unread 30 Oct 12, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
girl_from_mars
Trying for More Ears

Hello all,

Another Emma here, this time from Glasgow. Hoping to have an Escape wedding in the summer of 2014, and I would love to lose another 2 and a half stones. I recently joined Slimming World and have lost 2 stones 1 pound in the last 12 weeks

It will be great to use this thread with all the other brides and grooms, and hopefully we can all help and support each other on those tough days when all you want to do is reach for a donut...or bag of kettle chips...or in my case both!

Disney's Saratoga Springs Disneymoon (May 2014)
Disney's Saratoga Springs Big Fat Family Trip - Table for 16? (July 2015)
girl_from_mars is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Saratoga Springs Here We Come Again!
Unread 31 Oct 12, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
lizj1982
Excited about Disney

lizj1982's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Well I finally caved last night, I've joined slimming world. Their scales weighed me a lot more then my scales at home so my official start weight is 11 stone 10 1/2 pounds I'd like to be 11 stone by Christmas. I need some suggestions of how I can exercise, I don't have any money to join a gym and not much time with working and looking after my little boy so all suggestions grately appreciated x
June 2013 - Dibb villa and our little boys first trip to see Mickey! Sept 2013 - Cypress Grove wedding and Emerald Island Villa June 2015 - Villa May 2016 - 30 weeks pregnant in Disney October 2018 - Our crazy princess' first trip
lizj1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Last minute trip
Closed Thread
Holiday to Florida with Florida4less