Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 2 Jan 14, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
cupcakefairy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nicki2014 View Post
meeeeeeee 16th sept at the wedding pavillion and a 25 night honeymoon in disney!
Oh 2 days before me happy planning x

cupcakefairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 14, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Do you all feel organised or have you loads left to do? It's all the little things and finer details I'm thinking about but there seems to be a lot.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 14, 06:35 AM  
Link to this Post
MinnieStrawb
Very Serious Dibber

MinnieStrawb's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hopefully, me! We would like to get married at osceola courthouse, and we're thinking of 9th October.
I felt guilty though when family#declared they were gutted I wasn't getting married in the UK. It's always been my dream to wed in the states and my fiance says he isn't happy if I don't get what I want. It kind of makes you feel selfish - anyone else had this issue?
My mom will be there and to me that's enough. We just want to get married, not have a huge family get together.
We've considered a sort of vow blessing at home afterwards for family to attend - makes me feel less selfish. Although more money for us (which I was trying to avoid)...

I absolutely cannot pull myself away from looking at dresses and shoes now though

MinnieStrawb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 14, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Me too : we are wanting a memories wedding for the 15 august, we will be able to book it next month, I am so excited x
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 14, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
cupcakefairy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MinnieStrawb View Post
Hopefully, me! We would like to get married at osceola courthouse, and we're thinking of 9th October.
I felt guilty though when family#declared they were gutted I wasn't getting married in the UK. It's always been my dream to wed in the states and my fiance says he isn't happy if I don't get what I want. It kind of makes you feel selfish - anyone else had this issue?
My mom will be there and to me that's enough. We just want to get married, not have a huge family get together.
We've considered a sort of vow blessing at home afterwards for family to attend - makes me feel less selfish. Although more money for us (which I was trying to avoid)...

I absolutely cannot pull myself away from looking at dresses and shoes now though
Im having a tiny wedding with just my Dad there and sister. My mum and everyone else is staying here. At Christmas I got a pang of guilt but as I sat down and thought about getting married here it wouldnt be what WE wanted and deep down we would always have thought well the wedding was nice but wasnt what we wanted. We are having a blessing and an evening reception but only if money permits we are making sure we have enough for the wedding and our holiday. Might sound so selfish but I plan to do this only once so I wanna do it our way x

cupcakefairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 14, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post

Anyone able to answer questions about your wedding in Florida experiences for a college project please take a look at this link x thanks x

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=761653
Even if your wedding isn't going to be or was DFTW I'd like to hear from you x
Old 4 Jan 14, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post

I'll be saying "I do" in November! Hopefully at the Wedding Pavilion - as it gets closer to the date when I can finally book the wedding I'm getting more and more scared that the venue won't be available!
Old 6 Jan 14, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
tnkrbell
Imagineer

tnkrbell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 13
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Me too. 29th October at Cypress Grove, Reception at Fulton's and DP at UK in EPCOT. So much to do it's unreal!

November Pre Trippie
Our Happily Ever After 29/10/2014 Cypress Grove Estate House Wedding Day Report
2 weeks of offsites/onsites food report
tnkrbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 14, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
johnnygrayuk
Excited about Disney

Florida wedding

Me too July 30th at cypress grove then onto celebration golf hotel
Oh how exciting for all the Brides to be , oh and the grooms lol

Traci x
2010 Villa 3 weeks Formosa gardens
2014. Florida wedding
johnnygrayuk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 14, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by nic.xox View Post
I'll be saying "I do" in November! Hopefully at the Wedding Pavilion - as it gets closer to the date when I can finally book the wedding I'm getting more and more scared that the venue won't be available!
Hopefully everything will fall into place and you get the date you want
Closed Thread