Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 25 Jan 14, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by loves_disney View Post
Love all the details, especially the scrabble letter idea that's awesome! Love the bridesmaids dresses they will go fabulously together. And your rings are beautiful, love the gold, something wish I had a gold ring! (Yellow)
Thanks lovely! I need to go home (where all my Wedding stash is!) and take some more photos of the little bit and bobs.
I LOVE the scrabble letters- I can tell you now that scrabble boards are EXPENSIVE!
Thanks lovely, they're really plain and simple, but that's what we were looking for really xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 14, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post

The Holiday

So we have some of the holiday planned, although I feel like I need to get our bum in gear about others parts of it.
Our plan...

Flying BA on the 6th of October- we've never flown BA before, so I'm really excited to try it out. Gatwick-Orlando

3 Nights at Hard Rock Hotel YEAH BABY! This, we can not wait forrrrrrrr. We spent a lot of money here on our last visit, so we need the dollar to live up the lifestyle. As well as obviously visiting Universal and IoA and WWOHP. We'll eat at HRC on one night, sit by the pool and sip on cocktails... ah yeah!

10 Nights at Saratoga Springs with free DDP. Let the Disney adventure begin. We will also be here over the wedding, and is the longest time we've spent at Disney accommodation. We picked SSR pretty quickly, we loved it last time and although something "nicer" (more expensive) for the honymoon would have been nice. We love the feel of it, the boat to DTD and our pool was super quiet when we last went too.

From there we are heading around Florida for a week of touring. We'll hire a car (in the process of sorting this at the moment) and follow a circle around Fl.
Orlando- Ft Lauderdale (via West Palm Beach) 1 night at Fort Lauderdal.

Fort Lauderdal- Key West (via Miami) 3 nights at the Keys.

Key West- Clear Water. We're doing this in one day, and there will be a few stops on the way, although we're aware of the long drive. 1 night at Clear Water.

We then have two nights left, and we think we'll head back to Orlando, hoping to treat our self with a little Grand Flo or at least MK for one last time.

ADR's
Our first draft is as follows...

50’s prime time cafe
Be our Guest- just a QS as the dinner doesn't blow me away.
Beaches and Cream- Just for the kitchen sink, probably OOP at the moment, but not 100%
Cali Grill- This baby is two credits, but we're happy to give it ago over Wishes
Crystal Palace- for breakfast. Was our fav breakfast place last time.
Kona Cafe- also another breakfast place.
Sci-fi Dine in- We loved it last time. Although Sam didn't love the theme I really did.
Trails End- Rach told us about this and I love the look of it! Will be good to take a look around some other resorts too
Whispering Canyon- This was on the maybe list last time, so we're going to go for it this year!

Maybe...
*dessert party*
*vip dining for fantasmic*

We'll also be eating at 'Ohana on the wedding day, we may end up ddping this for ourselves, but not too sure at the moment.

Thanks for reading
Old 26 Jan 14, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post

Lovely report
Old 30 Jan 14, 12:40 AM  
Link to this Post
cupcakefairy
Imagineer

Awwwww how did I miss this! Fab plans cant wait to read more! We fly back as u fly out xxx

cupcakefairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 14, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
charlie_fame
Very Serious Dibber

charlie_fame's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Wow! steph this all looks amazing! so excited for you im just starting to plan my 2015 florida wedding!
charlie_fame is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 14, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by cupcakefairy View Post
Awwwww how did I miss this! Fab plans cant wait to read more! We fly back as u fly out xxx
Aw no
You would have just had an amazing holiday then!
Thanks so much for reading
Old 3 Feb 14, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by charlie_fame View Post
Wow! steph this all looks amazing! so excited for you im just starting to plan my 2015 florida wedding!
Thanks so much for reading! Thanks, I'm so excited about it all. I hope your plans are coming on well
Old 3 Feb 14, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Your holiday plans are fab you are really organised
Old 3 Feb 14, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
charlie_fame
Very Serious Dibber

charlie_fame's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Steph0188 View Post
Thanks so much for reading! Thanks, I'm so excited about it all. I hope your plans are coming on well
TBH its all I can think about even tho its about 600 days away! we only decided a couple of days ago that we can def afford a 2015 wedding so since then ive not put my laptop down! eek! I announced it on fb yest and got soooo many responses its made me giddy!
charlie_fame is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 14, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
kansaskitty
Imagineer

This. Is. Going. To. Be. Incredible!

Love this pretrippie and love all of your plans so far! Engagement shoots are both gorgeous. Severus is a little bundle of gorgeousness too isn't he!? So happy for you!