Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Old 19 Oct 16, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
hols2florida
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We drove the day before & stayed over, then drove to Joanie's office the following morning. It was fairly easy to find (with sat nav)!
hols2florida is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 16, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
dreamcatcher
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Rataouille92 View Post
I emailed! I got the invoice through but the contract didn't get through so emailed Joanie to get it sent over again

Aww that is lovely! Ex dresses are always bargains but look good at the same time.

Thanks i will look into the hair

I have emailed some car companies to see if someone can take us so fingers crossed i can get a good rate!

Do you know if it is easy to find Joanies office on cocoa beach? Obviously it is a huge beach but no idea if its easy to find? I know you haven't been yourself yet but with you driving there i was just curious?

Thank you! Please keep me updated with your planning xx
Lovely, sometimes there can be a delay due to time differences or if Joanie is conducting a wedding , but she always responds xx

Have looked at Google maps and found the office which has car park behind then straight onto the beach xx We are stopping what looks like just up the road at La Quinta x

The drive looks like its approx. a hr away so will spend day at beach the day before hopefully xx

Will keep you updated and let me know how your getting on

Going to get rings hopefully in Dec/Jan xx

Anything else I can help with just ask if I know I'll answer lol xx

OMG just seen my countdown not looked in a little while
dreamcatcher is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 16, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
hols2florida
Very Serious Dibber

Thats where we stayed too! When we went down for brekkie it was packed so we ended up walking to Denny's instead.

Edited at 04:29 PM.
hols2florida is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 16, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Rataouille92
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
Lovely, sometimes there can be a delay due to time differences or if Joanie is conducting a wedding , but she always responds xx

Have looked at Google maps and found the office which has car park behind then straight onto the beach xx We are stopping what looks like just up the road at La Quinta x

The drive looks like its approx. a hr away so will spend day at beach the day before hopefully xx

Will keep you updated and let me know how your getting on

Going to get rings hopefully in Dec/Jan xx

Anything else I can help with just ask if I know I'll answer lol xx

OMG just seen my countdown not looked in a little while
Yeah she said her partner is having surgery which is completely understandable! I have just sent off the contract and my deposit!

Great thank you.

Have you decided what kind of rings you want?

Wow your countdown is getting quite low now! It will be here before you know it

Originally Posted by hols2florida View Post
We drove the day before & stayed over, then drove to Joanie's office the following morning. It was fairly easy to find (with sat nav)!
Thank you! I have luckily got floridatransport.com who is going to take us in a luxury SUV for a good price i was panicking thinking we would need to take an Uber!

Thats where we stayed too! When we went down for brekkie it was packed so we ended up walking to Denny's instead.
Is Dennys good for breakfast? i want to try it!
Rataouille92 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 16, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
dreamcatcher
slightly serious Dibber

Lovely . was it clean and comfy there , and how far is Joanies from there ? xx

Rataouille - Glad you've got your transport sorted xx See its slowly coming together xxx

As for rings haven't decided yet , going to get advise as engagement ring is a trilogy ring with 3 diamonds on so need to see what will look ok with it xx

OH doesn't want a ring really as not a jewellery guy , but have said just get a cheap one for ceremony and that will do , and more to spend on mine xx

Good luck with your dress shopping xx let me know how its going xx

Need to try mine on make sure can still fit in it lol xx its at my friends house at moment but after Xmas is going off for a clean and steam then dress shop will hold it and pack it for me on day when I pick up which will be probably day we fly xxx

Edited at 09:39 AM.
dreamcatcher is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 16, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Rataouille92
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
Lovely . was it clean and comfy there , and how far is Joanies from there ? xx

Rataouille - Glad you've got your transport sorted xx See its slowly coming together xxx

As for rings haven't decided yet , going to get advise as engagement ring is a trilogy ring with 3 diamonds on so need to see what will look ok with it xx

OH doesn't want a ring really as not a jewellery guy , but have said just get a cheap one for ceremony and that will do , and more to spend on mine xx

Good luck with your dress shopping xx let me know how its going xx

Need to try mine on make sure can still fit in it lol xx its at my friends house at moment but after Xmas is going off for a clean and steam then dress shop will hold it and pack it for me on day when I pick up which will be probably day we fly xxx
It is scary that from Sunday how much i have organised! I just need to sort out the deposit for transport but they said no rush

Your rings sound lovely! I can't decided whether i want a plain band or one with diamonds in.

Same as my OH he hates jewelry and he keeps saying it will be weird to wear a ring.

Thank you! I go tomorrow so i will let you know how i get on

Aww i am sure it still fits! What are you storing your dress in to take on the plane with you?
Rataouille92 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 16, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
hols2florida
Very Serious Dibber

Yes Denny's is fab for brekkie, kids loved it.

Think Joanie's office was only about 10 minutes away. The rooms in La Quinta were fine, clean & comfy with 2 double beds in each.

Edited at 07:43 PM.
Old 21 Oct 16, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
k4tiemay
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Hi, Can I ask how much Floridatransport are charging to take you please? We planned on hiring a car just for the day, as we are staying onsite at Disney - but maybe being driven might be nicer and we can have a little Champagne or something to celebrate too xx
k4tiemay is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 16, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Rataouille92
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by k4tiemay View Post
Hi, Can I ask how much Floridatransport are charging to take you please? We planned on hiring a car just for the day, as we are staying onsite at Disney - but maybe being driven might be nicer and we can have a little Champagne or something to celebrate too xx
Of course! Pick up is 8am and collecting us at 11.30am for $240
We thought that wasn't too bad as its an hours trip there and back and then we can relax and not drive!

We are staying at Enclave Suites just off I-Drive if that helps 😁
Old 22 Oct 16, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
k4tiemay
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Ah thanks, It's not a rush for us, but we can consider our options this way x
k4tiemay is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List