Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Old 14 Oct 16, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post

Have a fantastic wedding, enjoy every moment xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 16, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

Wishing you both a fantastic wedding day
Old 14 Oct 16, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

Thank you so much for all the lovely well wishes guys! I literally cannot believe the day is finally here! Just wanted to pop on and post the last of our daily plans so you all know what we're up to

Thank you so much for all your love and support and help over the last year planning our dream wedding, it's going to be soooooooo amazing! We've had a mega full on week so now I can't wait to check into our hotel, crack open the bubbly and just chill this evening with our friends Yay! Bye for now! xxxxx

Day 15 - 29th October
SHOPPING DAY! We’re being picked up by the always amazing Victoria and Ian for a full day of shopping and eating fun, yay! We’re going to the Premium Outlets first, then lunch at Cheesecake Factory which we are just beyond psyched for – we spent like an hour going through the menu the other night trying to make a decision! There are soooooo many options, and that’s just main courses! If we’re able to waddle out we’re then going to Walmart for supplies for the rest of the week, and treats galore Also just a general wander – I literally love Walmart so much it’s like a whole day out of fun! When we get back to the Boardwalk we’re going to head over to Disney Springs to continue the shopping funs. Walmart so much it’s like a whole day out of fun! When we get back to the Boardwalk we’re going to go to MK because it’s open til midnight wooo, and it’s the only chance we have to go there late night! It’s on Wednesdays but the wedding is the 1st weds and then we’re on the cruise, and then devastatingly the weds of our 3rd week doesn’t have EMH! So annoying haha!

Sunday 30th October
Halloween eve! We’ve got a lovely day planned this day We’re starting with a super early trip to the MK for our Marceline to MK tour at 8.00am Super excited for this, as I’ve said before we just love the history of the parks and especially Walt’s vision, so a whooooole tour about that is gonna be amazing! We should be done by like 11am, so we’ve got some cheeky FP+ in the middle of the day including 7DMT if I’m not mistaken! We’re then getting the monorail to the GF and we’re going to rent a SeaRaycer for a bit! We’ve wanted to do this for ages so really looking forward to have a little cruise around and seeing our beautiful Wedding Pav from the water After this, we’re going to head over to the Poly for some quality Trader Sams time! We LOVED it here on our Christmas trip and can’t wait to go back. It doesn’t open til 4 though so depending on timings we’ll prob only have an hour or so before we head back to the Boardwalk as we want to enjoy some nice balcony + wine time before our 8pm Le Cellier ADR. I’ve literally wanted to eat here since like 2008 when I first discovered the Dibb so excitement levels are pretty high! And the beauty of it all is we can literally WALK from our hotel to the restaurant in about 10 minutes. Like, howwwww amazing

Monday 31st October – HALLOWEEN!
Ooh we’ve got another fun day planned here! Who am I kidding, they’re all fun days! We’re having a nice relaxed pool morning because I think we’ll need it haha, and then we’ll get all dressed and ready before embarking on a Boardwalk bar crawl! Benj is in charge of this because he designs the best Disney bar crawl routes, so I’ll just go with the flow! We’re then heading back to the actual Boardwalk in time to get involved with whatever Halloween festivities are taking place, before trying to get into ESPN Club for a delicious All-American dinner! I really really really hope the potato skins are as good as Hard Rock Cafes. REALLY. Not sure what our plans are for after dinner, it doesn’t like like there’s EMH anywhere so we’ll probably have an early-ish night ready for Universal tomorrow!

Tuesday 1st November
This is our second Universal day! The plan is to get an Uber over as early as poss, and then just try to get as much done as we can! We’ll probably stay til the bitter end too, although we did say we’d like to escape for an hour or so mid-afternoon and grab a margarita or two from the Lone Palm bar. Once back on Disney property we’ll head to Disney Springs where we have a prime 8pm reservation at Portobello - booked via their website because I could only get a 4pm or 10.00pm ADR with Disney! Not okay haha! Super excited for this, the roasted garlic and bread! MMmm! We’ll also do some shopping and generally chill at Disney Springs this evening

Wednesday 2nd November
We’ve got a full on theme park day today! We’re at Animal Kingdom first thing with a few FP as we haven’t spent a lot of time there thus far. So we’ll probably stay here until like early afternoon, before heading over to Hollywood Studios for the evening and to watch the Star Wars fireworks, yay! Not sure what to do about food this day, we don’t have any ADRs and we might just do CS for all meals, or perhaps see if there’s a cheeky spot for dinner at 50’s or Sci-Fi or something if we feel like we need a break. The only thing with that is I feel like we’re paying a lot of money for burgers when we could just do CS! So we’ll leave it for now

Thursday 3rd November
This day is a bit of a mixture. We’ve got MK FP from 12 ish so will pop there for a bit in the morning/afternoon before coming back to the BW for a bit of chill time. We’ve then got a lovely evening at F&W planned just the 2 of us which I can’t wait for! Actually our only F&W time just the 2 of us I think haha!

Friday 4th November
This is a big day! We are checking into the Grand Floridian in the morning for our complimentary 1-night stay wooo, end our honeymoon with a bang! We’ll be taking a little pool bag with us and the plan is to spend the morning chilling around the resort pool and generally making the most of staying there! We’ll have lunch at Gasparilla Grill, explore the shops and enjoy some cocktails by the pool before getting into our room at 3. We’ll then change and get ready to head to the MK, maybe have a little drink at Mizner’s Lounge before our 5.45 ADR at Tony’s Town Square. We’ll then spend the rest of the evening soaking up the atmosphere at MK before Wishes at 10pm. I really wiosh it was open later but at the moment it’s just 10pm We’ll probably go to a bar or something afterwards though as I imagine we won’t want the evening to end! And obviously the GF is so convenient for that kind of thing

Saturday 5th November
Our last day! Our flight got cancelled and we had to book new ones but the flight is now later which is good! So we don’t have to leave until like 2pm now which is nice, as our flight isn’t until 5ish. So we’ll pack and get sorted, and then enjoy our last few moments at the GF before getting the Magical Express home. But hey, we’ll be married, and about to start the next chapter of our life together So it isn’t all bad!

x
oh_darling is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 16, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

Just wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed reading all your plans. Your excitement is infectious

Have an amazing wedding/honeymoon & if I could just offer a little advice - don't worry about the little things, its doesn't matter if something isn't quite right ( even though you want it to be ), the main this is your amazing wedding is going to be celebrated and shared with the most important people to you both.

Can't wait to read all about it ( that's if you decide to share ).

Wishing you both a fantastic 3wks!
Xx
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 16, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
donna252
VIP Dibber

Can't believe it's finally here!enjoy every minute - I can't wait to read all about it and see the pictures soon!xx
AoA/RPROct 2014, New York Aug 2015, SSR/Cabana Bay/RPR/Poly March 2016, DLP June 2016, Las Vegas March 2017, DLP July 2017, Vero beach/Yacht Club Oct 2017, DLP March 2018, Dubai April 2018, New York Dec 2018, DLP July 2019, Lapland Dec 2019, Dubai Aug 2022, Disney Magic Sept 2022, Dubai Oct 2022, RPR/AKL/Coronado springs/Contemporary April 2022Lapland Jan 2023, New York, Vero beach, Yacht club and Wilderness Lodge Aug 2023
donna252 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 16, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
holidayrep
slightly serious Dibber

holidayrep's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Have a great time.

We just came off the same Disney cruise with no kids so feel free to ask any questions.
Old 14 Oct 16, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

I've enjoyed reading along with all your plans. Hope you both have a lovely wedding day.
Old 15 Oct 16, 07:15 AM  
Link to this Post
fa$$a
Trying for More Ears

Have the best time ever 💜 and every so often take a breath and look around you 💜 Best wishes my lovelies for the next few weeks and to your future ahead xxxxxxxx
fa$$a is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 16, 07:41 AM  
Link to this Post

Hope you have an amazing time! You'll be the most beautiful bride! Congrats on getting to target! You look fabulous! Can't wait to read all about it!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 16, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
MichelleS
Imagineer

Wishing you all the very best on your special day ,have a magical time and enjoy every moment 🍾🎉

1996 Music - 2004 Sports - 2006 Movies & POR - 2007 Loews Miami Beach & Buena Vista Palace
2008 Fairfield Inn / St Augustine / POR - 2011 Springhill Suites LBV
Aug 2022 Disney All Stars (with Grandchildren)
MichelleS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List