Notices

Old 14 Jul 19, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Hmr89
slightly serious Dibber

The autograph books are fab and I love the reveal- both such a good idea!
I always update our carhire too if I find it for that it's become more than a pound cheaper Got to look after those pennies!

Good luck with FP day! x
Hmr89 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Excited about Disney

The girls autograph books look amazing! Good luck with fastpass day xx

Trip Report October/November 2019:-
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1150263
DISNEYNIC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
tomdan
Imagineer

Mobile

Love the autograph books, they have given me an idea😉
tomdan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
DiddyDan
Excited about Disney

I love the girls' autograph books, and love that they made them! I didn't realise you'd bought the Brits guide!

Fingers crossed for fast pass day! x

With parents 00,01,04,07,12,13-With Dave! Xmas 08 Villa/09 Vegas-LA-San Fran/10 NY-Orlando KV, VB, RP & BLT/11 Vegas/12 LA & Disney Cali/14 DLP/15 Orlando Wedding/16 Orlando Poly & SSR & Vegas/17 Orlando BLT & SSR/17 DLP/18 Orlando
DiddyDan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 19, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by Hmr89 View Post
The autograph books are fab and I love the reveal- both such a good idea!
I always update our carhire too if I find it for that it's become more than a pound cheaper Got to look after those pennies!

Good luck with FP day! x
Thank you!

It's because of my sister that I check the car hire so much - it is something she has always done.

FP day went very well, thanks x

Originally Posted by DISNEYNIC View Post
The girls autograph books look amazing! Good luck with fastpass day xx
Thank you, and FP day went very well x

Originally Posted by tomdan View Post
Love the autograph books, they have given me an idea😉
That's great, glad to help. They are so simple to do.

Originally Posted by DiddyDan View Post
I love the girls' autograph books, and love that they made them! I didn't realise you'd bought the Brits guide!

Fingers crossed for fast pass day! x
Yeah, they did them all themselves this time. Yeah, I bought it ages ago! x

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 19, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
I have been absolutely rubbish with my pre-trip report this time - it is almost two months since my last update.

This is just a quick one while I have a few minutes.

Car Hire

I've still been checking this every day and have today amended for the sixth time! My original price back in November was £399.90 - with my amend today, my price is now £345.28! I'm so pleased with this and am so glad I've been checking on a regular basis.

Money

Everything is now paid off and we have our spending money sorted, just about. By that I mean we have some of it changed, we just need to decide how much we want as 'spending money'. What we have is things like petrol, extra food money for when we're offsite, tip money, Pirate's League and tip, etc., as I like to have all of this separate.

Some of this is in cash and the rest will be on Revolut cards, which we are using for the first time. We've changed money when the rate has been good. Though not sure you can call around $1.22 good!

Fast Passes

Fast Pass day went really well, a day earlier than expected. We are on Dan and Dave's Poly booking and as they arrive a day before us, we were able to make our FP's the same day they did. I'm not sure why we didn't know this in advance though.

At the time, I still had the All Stars booking so was also able to make FP's for the only day when we are offsite that I needed to do. There was no worry about these being cancelled when I eventually cancelled All Stars as spoiler alert, we are also listed on Michelle's wedding day Bay Lake Tower Grand Villa booking, eek. Yes, we are getting to spend time in a Bay Lake Tower Grand Villa again (though not sleeping).

Gift Cards

We received our $200 gift cards yesterday from ATD. I had called a few days ago to be told they would be sent this week as they send them around four weeks before the holiday. We are using these to pay for Crystal Palace.

Birthdays

Birthday presents and money (Madison asked for dollars, she has a list of shops she wants to visit ) are all sorted and this week I received confirmation that we have a table booked at BJ's Brewhouse for all of us that evening. I need to have a think about cakes and whether we will be doing them. I'm leaning towards a no at the minute and just having pizookies for pudding.

Plans

Our plans are pretty much done now. We know where we're going, where we'd like to eat and roughly what we'd like to get done each day. I'm not sure how we're going to EAT everything I'd like to eat though!

We managed to get an Oga's Cantina reservation for the evening we're hoping to see the Star Wars fireworks at Hollywood Studios. We're not sure we'll keep the reservation, I think we'll see when we're there.

I think that's all for now. I'm sure there's more that's been done but I can't think of more at the moment. I need to make a list of what still needs to be done (API's, Alamo Save Time, etc.) and will be doing this soon. I have checked our ESTA's again and they are all still valid.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 19, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
tomdan
Imagineer

Mobile

I wondered where you were😁 looks like you are organised. Did you ever change your estas to include middle names? 25 days to go, will soon be here. Wow Bay Lake Tower I am so jealous.
tomdan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List