Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 3 May 19, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile Tit for tat-Birthday on board... May 19. Pre travel day

Pre travel day

This is gonna be a boring and long day I’m sure.

So didn’t really do much today.
I took the kids to school. Went quickly to Asda to pick up some kids socks and deodorant. Also needed to take some of hubby suit back to burtons. Well it didn’t open till 10 and I had done in the rest of the shops for 9.40 so got a drink and sat in the car till it was time. Took everything into burtons and I couldn’t return it. Needed my husband as it was in his name. Was very annoyed cos hubby had asked me to take it back I assumed they must be able to if he asked.

So off I trot home.

Cut hubby’s hair.

Did some more packing. I think I’ve gotten anything but not so sure. Dunno if it’s just me but I always have a niggling feeling I’ve forgotten something.

Then off we trot again to burtons.

I decided to wait in the car with the dog as he was going to mother in laws. I hope he has a good time there I don’t like leaving him. He’s a very good dog bless him.
He’s a lab cross an he will be 12 in June and you can tell old age is starting to take its toll. Hopefully it will be a lovely relaxing week for him without the monsters annoying him.

Did call a few places to sell my car but that’s gonna have to wait till we are back now.

So we collected kids from school, did some general tidying and have some more to do tomorrow. Getting little bit excited now although I do keep having nightmares about Georgia going over board.
She’s also gonna have to go in the low bunk now. She hadn’t called out of bed in ages till last night, then not only did she fall out but shimmied half under it. There is only her that could do something like that.

We’ve tried not to tell the kids we are going on holiday. I have told them we are going shopping (Scarlett Hates shopping) for some new suitcases and we are taking the old ones back. On the way home Scarlett who is not even 5 yet pipes up saying it feels likes holiday. We said what makes you think that. She told us that as Bodie has gone to stop at Nanan’s and I’ve told her that’s where he is going when we go to Disney that it feels like we must be going on holiday. She has now mentioned a few times that we are going to Disney in the morning. Feel like I’m disappointing her a bit now and I have shown her the calendar for Florida and how many more sleeps.

Tried to work out what outfits for the girls. I have 8 and only need 7.
This is Georgia’s and I still don’t know which to take out.

After that we had a takeaway and got the car packed which for a little car has done well for 3 suitcases.

We’ve just watched some nature program then bed.

Today I did learn how to download from Netflix. Have a few programs to keep them happy.

The plan for tomorrow is to set off at 9.30. We have check in for 3pm. We think it will take 3.5-4 hours to get down to Southampton and need to make sure there is a stop on the way. Hopefully they will let us on early.

Definitely wondering when Scarlett will twig where we are going.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 19, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
DizzyDisneyMum
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Have a fabulous time. Dd's outfits are gorgeous, I wouldn't be able to leave one out either ☺
DizzyDisneyMum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 19, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
disney owl
Imagineer

disney owl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
good start
June 2001, August 2003,2007 &Sept 2010 - WDW Offsite
June 2005 - DLP Davy Crockett Ranch
disney owl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List