Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 28 May 19, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Trying to be realistic but need some help

Hi All,

We have quite a few ADR's that we really want and I felt like I had fit them in well to a general plan but now feel like I'm doubting myself and want some input.

I have Boma booked for 5:00. Am I being unrealistic to plan to head into AK for a couple of hours just to wander and do what we can and finish the evening with ROL? Boma opens at 5 so I don't anticipate having to wait long to be seated and we don't take too long at buffets so think we will be finished by 6:45 at the latest and then head into AK which closes at 9.00. Is this a waste? Will we have time to do anything?

The rest of the time the ADR is in the park planned for the evening so doesn't matter too much about the timing as we will be in the park before and after the ADR but Boma is the only one not in a park that we would really like to do plus a park after.

Thanks
katnav is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 19, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

It is doable, and the added benefit of Boma is the buffet so you go at your own pace.

I would not worry too much.

Disney332
Old 29 May 19, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Emma & Lloyd
Apprentice Imagineer

Are you visiting any other parks on that day before heading to Boma?
If not use your three FP+s for AK. Keep checking back once they are made and as you are visiting late I reckon you could eventually pick up some good ones, possibly FOP.

Villas at Grand Floridian 2014 Cabana Bay 2015 Animal Kingdom Villas 2016 Animal Kingdom Villas 2017 Cabana Bay & Saratoga Springs 2019 Saratoga Springs 2021

Edited at 02:24 PM.
Emma & Lloyd is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 19, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Sounds fine to me, we have never needed more than an hour for a 1TS meal and definitely not for a buffet.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 07:36 AM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks all. We are at MK in the morning so will just be going to AK for ROL and a nice stroll and will hopefully grab a FP once we are finished at MK. I just can't remember timings from last time. I will stick with this plan.
katnav is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I think it’s doable time wise but not sure I could do a park after a major Boma pig out!