Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 19 Jun 19, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
florenceandmary
Trainee Dibber

Non Planned Plan!

Heading to WDW next month as off site guests - a group of 9 from 7-70 (only 1 child).

Most of the party are not 'bothered' abut the full Disney holiday and keen to have many rest days round the pool, won't be fussed about rope drop to close so it'll be a mix of people coming and going and doing as they please. We'll also be eating off site and shopping etc around plans (ie if we leave a park early we may swing by the mall or outlets and so forth)

Below is my rough proposal for us to aid picking park days (and my Fastpasses) which may be subject to change but so something is in place for me at least.

Any glaring issues you see, more so from the allocated park days in principle welcome!

27/07 Gatwick Airport Hotel

28/07 Travel Day landing at 1720

29/07 Grocery Shop and Pool Day - I intend to head over to HS in the evening for fireworks or Fantasmic depending on the groups joining

30/07 AK

31/07 Epcot

01/08 MK
(this is only 'locked in day' as we have BBB booked for my little niece and dinner at Park Fare)

02/08 Universal or Epcot

03/08 Saturday so there are no recommended parks - what are peoples suggestions as I imagine shopping centres busy too

04/04 Would like to do the Acoustic Brunch at Hard Rock and it's a recommended day for Universal so pairs well

05/08 HS / Waterparks or IOA

06/08 AK or Waterparks
(few of us not fussed about waterparks and my mum and I are planning to do the early rope drop for Pandora one morning)

07/08 Epcot or Waterparks

08/08 MK or IOA

09/08 Epcot or Universal

10/08 Final full day but again a Saturday with no recs

11/08 Hotel check out at 10am and do not need to leave for airport before 3pm - did think a waterpark might be good idea with shower facilities etc?

Any feedback welcome
florenceandmary is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post

Seems fine, although I would want to do a bit more on the first day.

On Saturdays in the past we have either had a rest day or if at Disney just do the first three fast passes and leave if it is busy and we can't get any more. We don't normally bother with offsite shopping but we went to Mall @ Millenia on the Saturday this year, it wasn't at all busy.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
TEL N KEL
Imagineer

We never have a plan just play it as it goes, I like to have a chill time and not marching like a trooper.
We have a few days that have to be planned such as Discovery cove and night over in Clearwater but as for the rest it will be decided the night before or even on the morning depending on the weather.
We always manage to get round all the parks and do any rides we want and if we do not due to large wait times its not a problem.
Old 20 Jun 19, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
florenceandmary
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Seems fine, although I would want to do a bit more on the first day.

On Saturdays in the past we have either had a rest day or if at Disney just do the first three fast passes and leave if it is busy and we can't get any more. We don't normally bother with offsite shopping but we went to Mall @ Millenia on the Saturday this year, it wasn't at all busy.
I'm sure more will be done on the first day - certainly by myself! A bit of shopping and I might to do some resort hopping if I'm not too worried about hitting a park but I'll be aiming for HS fastpasses on that first day as I aim to head there for the evening entertainment anyway.
florenceandmary is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
florenceandmary
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by TEL N KEL View Post
We never have a plan just play it as it goes, I like to have a chill time and not marching like a trooper.
We have a few days that have to be planned such as Discovery cove and night over in Clearwater but as for the rest it will be decided the night before or even on the morning depending on the weather.
We always manage to get round all the parks and do any rides we want and if we do not due to large wait times its not a problem.
Any plans I've ever had don't go to plan I find anyway! This is just a guide in place to avoid with a large group, and certainly one that refers to me for 'what are we doing tomorrow' and at least I can say right this park is best, we have these fastpasses etc.