Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 11 Jun 19, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
belfastbabe
Apprentice Imagineer

belfastbabe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Ideas for saturday

We are doing both universal and Disney this year but on our first Saturday the busy day guide shows nothing in the 'most recommended ' column. Any ideas of things to do( would have thought shopping too busy). Don't want to spend full day at villa
belfastbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 19, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Go to a park early , if it gets busy move to a different one I don’t take much notice of the guides if I’m honest .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 19, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
JudeB
Imagineer

JudeB's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Mobile

We always did Kennedy Space Centre on a Saturday. Never to crowded and you didn’t get school groups either.
Old 11 Jun 19, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
If staying on site then just visit the hotels this is what we did me and my partner we where in M.K at 8 am done a few rides meet a few charters out by 11 took resort mono rail visited all the resorts on it about hour in each had something to eat at the contemporary resort back to M.K caught the boat I think it was to wildness lodge and a good walk and ride around then back to M.K Caught the all stars bus to resort walk though all 3 then back to our hotel pop had a brake something to eat walked across bridge to Art of Amermation walked around resort then caught Epcot bus . We booked a perferd Vera for fireworks after that we did not rush out we walked long way around show case then had a drink forgot place but it was in Epcot and still open left about half 9 or 10 caught bus back tobArt as that was the bus that came along walked across bridge partner went for a swim as it pool was still open bed by midnight.
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Mortimer Mouse
Imagineer

Mortimer Mouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
The parks are OK if you get there for opening. I would stay until lunchtime, then go for lunch in one of the Disney hotels (either QS or TS) as a great opportunity to have a look round.
Mortimer Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post

On the two Saturdays in my next trip, I have planned Animal Kingdom taking advantage of extra morning hours both weeks. I have a 9:30am breakfast ADR one week and an early lunch ADR the other. We will leave the parks at lunchtime, on the first week we will go shopping and second week I think just chilling out in resort.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Emma & Lloyd
Apprentice Imagineer

We like to spend a morning in Epcot as it tends to handle and spread out the crowds quite nicely. We'll use our three fast passes then grab an early lunch. As the park starts to get busy we have historically called into the wine cellar in Italy for a beer and wine float, then ambled out of the park without really feeling the crowds.
With kids our plan has now changed . . . a bit!

Villas at Grand Floridian 2014 Cabana Bay 2015 Animal Kingdom Villas 2016 Animal Kingdom Villas 2017 Cabana Bay & Saratoga Springs 2019 Saratoga Springs 2021
Emma & Lloyd is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Bolto6
Imagineer

Originally Posted by belfastbabe View Post
We are doing both universal and Disney this year but on our first Saturday the busy day guide shows nothing in the 'most recommended ' column. Any ideas of things to do( would have thought shopping too busy). Don't want to spend full day at villa
I always plan the Saturday to go do the outlets and malls. We chill in the morning, have a late breakfast, and then hit the shops.
Bolto6 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
braby
Serious Dibber

Travel out to a beach and have a relaxing day?
braby is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 19, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkspideruk
Imagineer

pinkspideruk's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Your gonna be up early the day after arrival so pick a park and get there for opening - have your fps booked for popular rides, then use the ap t try and get another fp staight after using the first one - around 1:30ish head from park to a resort for lunch, have a wander around the resort then hop back to a park and get transprtt your resrt - have a couple f hours in the pool and a nap - then grab dinner around 630-7ish and head to MK or Epcot and watch the fireworks

Sep 01 - Sep 20 Universal Endless Summer Surfside
pinkspideruk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List