Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 14 Jul 19, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Connorsmummy
Trying for More Ears

Mobile Best way to plan

Hi so this is my first time staying on property and never really planned before just went with the flow.

How do you plan what parks to do on which days and how do you plan your fast passes and dining options?

I’m finding it all a bit of a mind field but have awhile to go before I need to do ADRs (my focus jut now is researching eating places) but will I know what has emh before the 180 days so we can plan which parks to go to on which days?
Connorsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Wigan Lass
Imagineer

The park hours are always posted on the DIBB around 7 months out. You can sign up for email notifications of hours and changes.

EMH pretty much follow on each year. So what you see now is very likely to be what you get when you go. Evening hours move more to allow for party nights in those seasons.

With this information I plan what parks to do on what days just before my 180 days. I then book in dining. I will overbook some days to allow for changes to itinerary that may arise at fastpass booking time.

So, for my October trip I have 3 bog breakfasts and 3 lunches booked in. In reality I will likely do 1 of each, deciding which to do when I’ve booked fastpasses and plans are firm.
Yacht Club October 2017
Contemporary October 2019
Wigan Lass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Connorsmummy
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Wigan Lass View Post
The park hours are always posted on the DIBB around 7 months out. You can sign up for email notifications of hours and changes.

EMH pretty much follow on each year. So what you see now is very likely to be what you get when you go. Evening hours move more to allow for party nights in those seasons.

With this information I plan what parks to do on what days just before my 180 days. I then book in dining. I will overbook some days to allow for changes to itinerary that may arise at fastpass booking time.

So, for my October trip I have 3 bog breakfasts and 3 lunches booked in. In reality I will likely do 1 of each, deciding which to do when I’ve booked fastpasses and plans are firm.
Fab thanks, 7 months for park times would be amazing as gives me time to figure which parks before booking adrs etc.
Connorsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List