Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 5 Nov 19, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Wobbles
VIP Dibber

Wobbles's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
We are, we were going to have a "fallow" year and do something else but sitting by the pool half way through the holiday we convinced ourselves we were coming back and I booked the villa for next year before I left!

Trip Reports
Howling @ the Horror 2015 (Complete)
Who knew Toronto was on the Med (Complete)
Getting Our Kicks - Pre Trippie
Wobbles is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 19, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Supersuzie
Helping Mickey

We'll be back for the 30th Anniversary in 2020. We did Hollywood HHN with RIP this year and it was brilliant, but just not the same atmosphere as Orlando. Although it was special having a Frankenstein vs the Wolfman maze where the original films were shot all those years ago!
Looking forward to having a more chilled out HHN next year as we plan to get frequent fear and do more hanging out and people watching. Cant wait for the hype to start when the houses start getting announced in spring. I think I'm definitely hooked now.
Supersuzie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 19, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Supersuzie View Post
We'll be back for the 30th Anniversary in 2020. We did Hollywood HHN with RIP this year and it was brilliant, but just not the same atmosphere as Orlando. Although it was special having a Frankenstein vs the Wolfman maze where the original films were shot all those years ago!
Looking forward to having a more chilled out HHN next year as we plan to get frequent fear and do more hanging out and people watching. Cant wait for the hype to start when the houses start getting announced in spring. I think I'm definitely hooked now.
Last year I did Hollywood RIP with OH then I did orlando a few weeks later with my boys and gotta say it’s orlando every time for me .. even the houses that were meant to be the same were better east coast
Old 1 Jan 20, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
RandomBunny
Being a bit Goofy

We shall be back for the 30th anniversary this year - can't wait! We managed to get a good deal at Endless Summer Resort for easy to and fro with the late nights. Although we're combining this with a trip to Peru - heading straight to Orlando after a stay in the Amazon is going to be a shock to the system!
RandomBunny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 20, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Wobbles
VIP Dibber

Wobbles's Reviews
Mobile

Who's getting excited for the 30th year? We should start to see the first hints in the next couple of weeks

Trip Reports
Howling @ the Horror 2015 (Complete)
Who knew Toronto was on the Med (Complete)
Getting Our Kicks - Pre Trippie
Old 13 Jan 20, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
cameroon95
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I am absolutely going, last went in 2018 but glad we didnt last year.

Frequent fear and express this time!
cameroon95 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 20, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Heisenberg316
Earning More Ears

Last went in 2016 after managing to attend a few in a row so have missed not being able to go the past few years. I wonder if there will be a Host or Mascot again? I remember Jack and Chance doing 25 and 26 and the live shows were pretty good and good at attracting crowds leaving the houses and rides with less of a queue at those times. I'm sure there will be some sort of Anniversary house or maybe even an entire zone and possibly a few blasts from the pasts. Can't be many decent existing franchises that haven't appeared already so originals may start to make up the majority? What ever it is I can't wait

Edited at 02:25 PM.
Heisenberg316 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 20, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

I think they may go a bit like 20 years of fear but by gum I hope the icon is better !
I really hope they have all the icons caretaker story teller lady luck jack etc .. they may even push the boat out and we may meet eddie (jacks brother) some of the icons we haven't seen in ages !
it would be fab if they did some of the all time fave house again .. I know I wouldn't mind the thing again or American warewolf (but it would be 3 times that one) .. my all time fave request would be for hellraizer .. I say it every year but by gum one year they will do it
also I don't know how but I think some nod to jaws would be good as its the 30 years for that also and jaws on HHN was always amazing .. I really miss it
but one thing I do hope they leave well alone is the bloomin walking dead .. holy moly we have had enough of that one

Lisa x
Old 13 Jan 20, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cameroon95 View Post
I am absolutely going, last went in 2018 but glad we didnt last year.

Frequent fear and express this time!
I was gutted as last year is the first we have missed and I have been dying for house of 1000 corpses since the west coast had it .. but hey ho

FF+express is the best ! (unless there for opening then ROF+exxpress is so much cheaper lol)
Old 13 Jan 20, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Wobbles
VIP Dibber

Wobbles's Reviews
Originally Posted by JediMuM View Post
I was gutted as last year is the first we have missed and I have been dying for house of 1000 corpses since the west coast had it .. but hey ho
We may get Devil's Rejects or 3 from Hell as apparently Rob Zombie was impressed