Notices

Old 21 Jun 15, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post

Our 15th Wedding Anniversary Trip - Day 16 - Home!

Today we are leaving, I don't mind going home I just hate the travelling

One last breakfast at the hotel

A last look around the shop in the hotel

This is block D where we have been staying on the top floor, I would definitely stay in this block again

They do a kids club which my son went to for 2 hours while we checked out and loved it!

We then got coach to Sanford and we were In the royal palm court lounge and was ok but wouldn't pay for it

We then boarded our flight which was early

Another holiday finished! Hope this report has been interesting!

Cheers

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 15, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by HolmerGreen - 21 Jun 15 7:36 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 15, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Been following your trippie, welcome back home, glad you had a great time.
You mentioned about block d being good, we've looked at maps before and were thinking about block a or b but we were gonna request a room not overlooking main road as heard it can be noisy ,our youngest daughter has autism and I want her to settle at night. Is block d better in your opinion? Gonna be hoping to put a room request in at some point, like the fact block d has a pool in front looking at map?
If you have any tips too about the hotel that would be great to know lol.
Thanks for sharing your holiday I've enjoyed reading it every day
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 15, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
feelingnuts
slightly serious Dibber

WOW you had a busy time looked fab though. We stayed at the Rosen last year and was also in Block D 3rd floor for us. We thought it was great really quiet away from the main hustle and bustle near reception. We were facing international drive and didn't have any noise.

We also stayed at the hard rock last year it's well worth the money for the express passes isn't it you get so much done without any stress.

Is it time to book your next trip yet?!
feelingnuts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 15, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post

What we have found with the blocks, is depends on what you are looking for.

We prefer peace and quiet, with block A they always put the groups of children so can bs very noisy, while we were there, there was a group of about 50 school children and they were very lively and all staying in block A.

Also block a one side over looks the pool which is open until 10pm every night so can get noisy and the other side of block a overlooks a nightclub that is open from 7pm until 2am and is very noisy.

Unless you really want to overlook a pool I would recommend you ask for a room on other side of hotel.

We found by having top floor we didn't have people above us bring noisy and disturbing us, we also faced i-drive and all we had outside our room was s car park and was very quiet at night, also if you gave ground floor you have people walking past your bedroom window day and night.

Also block a and b overlook the light bite shop which us open 24 hours and has an outside seeking area.

These are only my opinions, but been twice now and has worked for us

Hope this helped
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 15, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
A good end to a great holiday

Joan
Old 22 Jun 15, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by HolmerGreen View Post
What we have found with the blocks, is depends on what you are looking for.

We prefer peace and quiet, with block A they always put the groups of children so can bs very noisy, while we were there, there was a group of about 50 school children and they were very lively and all staying in block A.

Also block a one side over looks the pool which is open until 10pm every night so can get noisy and the other side of block a overlooks a nightclub that is open from 7pm until 2am and is very noisy.

Unless you really want to overlook a pool I would recommend you ask for a room on other side of hotel.

We found by having top floor we didn't have people above us bring noisy and disturbing us, we also faced i-drive and all we had outside our room was s car park and was very quiet at night, also if you gave ground floor you have people walking past your bedroom window day and night.

Also block a and b overlook the light bite shop which us open 24 hours and has an outside seeking area.

These are only my opinions, but been twice now and has worked for us

Hope this helped
Thanks for taking the time to reply it's very much appreciated and very helpful.
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List