Notices

Old 2 Feb 16, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Scottishbelle
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Hi just wanted to add my thanks as well! We went for the first time last year and I used lots of your hints and tips. I also managed to justify a Kipling multiple☺️... and we are going back again this year too!
Scottishbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 16, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Grapesoda
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by scottishnellie View Post
Aww thanks. Feel free to give me a shout if you've any questions you think I can help with.

We are off again 10th April and I can't wait!
I loved your 1st report, I'm so happy your going back in April. Another trip report to keep me going until July

DLP Jan 2014 ~ Sante Fe
DLP Jan 2015 ~ Cheyenne
Pretrip report Here
Report in progress Here
Food Report ~ Here
Grapesoda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 16, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
closeder
slightly serious Dibber

I really enjoyed your report, came across it when looking for some reports to give me an idea of what it might be like at that time of year, we have been quite a few times but always during the summer holidays, thank you for a really enjoyable read, enjoy your next trip, we overlap by a few days I think

Index to my trip reports at link below, updating live
"Over the hill and sailing away March 2017"
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/repo...p?userid=36640
closeder is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 16, 01:45 AM  
Link to this Post
mobeckwith
Imagineer

Mobile

Loved this report,took 5 days to finish ,really appreciate the time and effort you took to note down all the experiences. brilliant x
mobeckwith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 16, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Minimanam
Apprentice Imagineer

Minimanam's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Thanks for your report - a great read!

I noticed your DH had a new go pro to take and I am in the same camp. What settings did he use for filming and what did he find was the best way of holding it was?

I look forward to some advice

Port Orleans Riverside

Art of Animation Suite

2016 - Art of Animation Suite

2019 - Beach Club Resort

Minimanam is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 16, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
He has a chest strap for on rides, and he had a wee short stick thing that he hand held - that's what he is using in the photo taken at fantasmic.

I will ask him about the settings as I have no clue, but I know he spent ages searching google for tips on using it and reading those before we went. Also, he has said this year he is going to start taking it out at weekends to the park with the kids to practice different ways to film etc before we go so he is no expert himself to be honest!

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 16, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Scottishbelle View Post
Hi just wanted to add my thanks as well! We went for the first time last year and I used lots of your hints and tips. I also managed to justify a Kipling multiple☺️... and we are going back again this year too!
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
I loved your 1st report, I'm so happy your going back in April. Another trip report to keep me going until July
Originally Posted by closeder View Post
I really enjoyed your report, came across it when looking for some reports to give me an idea of what it might be like at that time of year, we have been quite a few times but always during the summer holidays, thank you for a really enjoyable read, enjoy your next trip, we overlap by a few days I think
Originally Posted by mobeckwith View Post
Loved this report,took 5 days to finish ,really appreciate the time and effort you took to note down all the experiences. brilliant x

Thanks so much everyone. Starting to get really excited now

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 16, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaFairy
Apprentice Imagineer

Absolutely loved reading your trip report from 2015 and I'm excited for this years.
Will be checking in each day... ramping up the excitement for when we return in 120 days!

Xx FF xX
FloridaFairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List