Notices

Old 17 Apr 16, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Villa looks great. Hope you get that lovely sleep.
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 16, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
closeder
slightly serious Dibber

What a lovely villa, the games room looks fab, enjoy your downtime!x

Index to my trip reports at link below, updating live
"Over the hill and sailing away March 2017"
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/repo...p?userid=36640
closeder is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 16, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
closeder
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
4am... Lol I wish I'd managed to sleep until then
I'm wide awake but surrounded by snorers
The rooms lovely , we got the high floor and the block we requested and rooms together, but we are on international drive side ... can hear a bit of noise but nothing major and it's just me that's the light sleeper.
We didn't go out really last night think we were all too tired just went across the street to Walgreens to stock up on essentials and came back had a quick look around complex and ate downstairs in zebra bar and the food was nice... and the beer even better...we had earnt that first Florida beer lol.
Was a bit disappointed it was dull but it was still warm when we landed and looking at local weather it's only gonna get better , off to universal today , hope you all AV a great day today and if I spot you around and about ill come over and say hi
Sam xx
How nice to hear a bit about your holiday Sam, hope you are having a great time!

Index to my trip reports at link below, updating live
"Over the hill and sailing away March 2017"
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/repo...p?userid=36640
closeder is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 16, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by FloridaFairy View Post
Loving your reports. They start my day off brilliantly!

Villa looks fab. We never go for the villas, thinking that they are much further afield.
We usually book lake buena vista area but that games room looks amazing and something we may have to think about for other visits.

Glad your having a super time. I was there with you " in spirit" at US and IOA!

Xx FF xX
The games room is brilliant. We ended up in there for a couple of hours last night, playing golf and bowling on the wii, playing pool and air hockey. And we haven't even touched the play station yet! That will be explored today I am sure.

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 16, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Nice to see your having some down time in the villa which looks lovely enjoy the pool can't beat having your own pool.

Joan
Old 17 Apr 16, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
Originally Posted by Mrs B View Post
Villa looks fab!
Interestimg you say you felt the club level was worth it! I keep umming and aahing about upgradi g to that at HRH, it was £280 upgradi g for 4 nights direct with hotel or £240 with virgin. Wasn't sure if it would be worth it or not, what do you think to those prices?
I suppose it depends how many of you are going and whether you will use what's available. But £240 for 4 nights is only £60 per day. And given each day that gets you all breakfast (coffee, tea, juice, cereals,pastries, cold meats, fruit, yogurts) then snacks (biscuits,crisps,juice, tea,coffee) then alcohol available later afternoon (we usually had 3 glasses of wine and 3 or 4 beers for Kevin). That would pay for itself unless you thought you wouldn't go to the lounge at the times its there. We liked the hot food choice both nights and did the desserts too.

Helen xx

trip report list by year

Edited at 12:54 PM.
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 16, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Bertiebear
Imagineer

I'm really enjoying this report so far. We arrive next Sunday is it nice and hot?
Old 17 Apr 16, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by scottishnellie View Post
I suppose it depends how many of you are going and whether you will use what's available. But £240 for 4 nights is only £60 per day. And given each day that gets you all breakfast (coffee, tea, juice, cereals,pastries, cold meats, fruit, yogurts) then snacks (biscuits,crisps,juice, tea,coffee) then alcohol available later afternoon (we usually had 3 glasses of wine and 3 or 4 beers for Kevin). That would pay for itself unless you thought you wouldn't go to the lounge at the times its there. We liked the hot food choice both nights and did the desserts too.

I spose when you break it down ! Yes! I'll look into it again!
We aren't big drinkers at all, although hubby enjoys a beer

Thanks

Hope you caught up on some sleep now your settled at your villa. X
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 16, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Scottishbelle
Trying for More Ears

Brilliant trip report and thanks so much for all the tips, we went in June last year and going again this year so both times I've been able to pour over your trip reports to help my own planning! You have a lovely family and great writing style!
Scottishbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 16, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
Originally Posted by Bertiebear View Post
I'm really enjoying this report so far. We arrive next Sunday is it nice and hot?
Yesterday was overcast and I even had my cardi on a few times but today has been gorgeous and we have been out by the pool all the sunny day long!

Fab-u-Lous

Helen xx

trip report list by year