Notices

Old 28 Apr 16, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
beegnjasmum
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Another smashing day on your holiday. I love epcot, it's just so lovely and colourful. We also got some great family photos last year.

Congratulations to your friend on the birth of her wee baby. A right wee cutie.

Your grey goose slushy looks amazing, I'm so going to have to try that in October! In fact there's a fair few cocktails you've had that I'd love to try.
Enjoy your day tomorrow x
beegnjasmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 16, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
twinkleshmoo
Very Serious Dibber

I'm wondering if Teak is going to be mobbed with Dibbers after your report I've added it to our list too. Hope you enjoy MK and get to see Wishes
Old 28 Apr 16, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post

Another fab day! So excited to try Teakes!
Like the look of the waffle butger(was it potato waffles, or American waffles? I luv potato waffles! Lol)
Your missing all the sleet, hail stones, snow and crazy weather at home !

Edited at 11:36 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 16, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Helen you should be getting a good discount by now at teak with all the visits and maybe see about a commission cos everyone's seeing your reports and wanting to go there lol.
Oh my, your friends baby is gorgeous ❤️
Another great day, hope you are having a great day today too... Isn't it hot? Phew got to be hottest day so far
Sam X
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 16, 04:54 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by granmags View Post
what a brilliant day , lovely photo with the butterflies

congrats to Spectrolee , wee Joni is gorgeous!

the food at Teak looks lovely but it must have been pure torture having to suffer those cocktails
Oh it was Granmags, but someone's got to do it eh?

Originally Posted by twinkleshmoo View Post
I'm wondering if Teak is going to be mobbed with Dibbers after your report I've added it to our list too. Hope you enjoy MK and get to see Wishes
I know! Probably won't be able to move in there for Dibbers ladies night!

Originally Posted by Mrs B View Post
Another fab day! So excited to try Teakes!
Like the look of the waffle butger(was it potato waffles, or American waffles? I luv potato waffles! Lol)
Your missing all the sleet, hail stones, snow and crazy weather at home !
It was American waffles. The kids loved them but they were pretty thick! I know. My mum sent me a picture this morning of her back garden covered in snow. Think I will stay here and get a job somewhere. Can't be doing with going home to that in a few days. I will pulling out all those new North Face jackets in the airport!

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Helen you should be getting a good discount by now at teak with all the visits and maybe see about a commission cos everyone's seeing your reports and wanting to go there lol.
Oh my, your friends baby is gorgeous ❤️
Another great day, hope you are having a great day today too... Isn't it hot? Phew got to be hottest day so far
Sam X
I know it's roasting eh? I love it though. I am never too hot. I am rolling about in this weather like a big fat happy cat!

Hope all still going well for you Sam xx

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 16, 05:02 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Fortytwo View Post
What a lovely day, I am seriously tempted by Teaks- on a Wednesday of course!
You look very glamorous going round the parks, I am always hot and frazzled!
Lol! I am never too hot that's why. At home I am cold and miserable most of the time. I am loving the heat

Originally Posted by floridasarah View Post
What another fantastic day, The food at Teak looks amazing we will have to try it next year. I love that you like your alcohol, a girl after my own heart
The laugh is I actually can't drink much! A couple of glasses of wine and that's it, but I have a terrible sweet tooth so when I go on holiday cocktails are my absolute treat. Can't resist them!

Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
I hope you got yourself a loyalty card for Teak's

Another great day, love the daily updates, but I know I'd never be able to keep up doing it that way, so fair play to you! xx
I should definitely get a discount! I would never be able to do it once home and back on the sleep, work, kids merry go round. I actually have more time here. Although again I am too tired tonight so will need to do it in the morning. It was brilliant having it to look back on last year so that made it even more important to me to do it again this year.

Originally Posted by closeder View Post
Gorgeous baby pic, congrats to your friend. Ahhh grey goose slushies, my favourite!
That was my first and it was gorgeous

Originally Posted by orlandolover04 View Post
what a fab day! can't wait to explore Epcot more this year didn't have time to go round the world on our last visit. Beautiful picture of Joni so so cute. Can't wait to try Teak this year, love a nice cheap cocktail 😂 on a Wednesday!
Have a fab day today
Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
Great day! I am really enjoying reading your daily updates! You have convinced me to try Teaks in the summer! On a Wednesday of course
They will need to rename Wednesday Dibbers Day!

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 16, 06:58 AM  
Link to this Post

Wow it sounds like you've had anther great day
Old 29 Apr 16, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
pho3nix
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Brill day! I am so looking forward to Teak - and maybe a few cocktails! I will have to check tonight if a Wednesday visit fits with our plans! 😀
pho3nix is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 16, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by scottishnellie View Post
Oh it was Granmags, but someone's got to do it eh?

I know! Probably won't be able to move in there for Dibbers ladies night!

It was American waffles. The kids loved them but they were pretty thick! I know. My mum sent me a picture this morning of her back garden covered in snow. Think I will stay here and get a job somewhere. Can't be doing with going home to that in a few days. I will pulling out all those new North Face jackets in the airport!

I know it's roasting eh? I love it though. I am never too hot. I am rolling about in this weather like a big fat happy cat!

Hope all still going well for you Sam xx
Oh yes, pack the north face stuff at the top of your case! Icy winds! We were told 15cm of snow from midnight, but there's nothing this morning!
I'd just stay if I were you!
Old 29 Apr 16, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Hmm grey goose slushie my favourite - congrats to your friend she has a beautiful daughter.

Great day at Epcot and those cocktails sound devine! X
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List