Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 6 Feb 20, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
SandE
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Oh wow thank you so much everybody

You are all definitely right about the ubers its coming out at $100 each way! I love using attraction tickets direct so will definitely look at their tours as that might work out a lot cheaper and less stressful getting there!

I'm so nervous about going in the sea but think its definitly time to face the old fears

Thank you so much for all of your advice! going to get researching now!

X
SandE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 20, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by SandE View Post
Oh wow thank you so much everybody

You are all definitely right about the ubers its coming out at $100 each way! I love using attraction tickets direct so will definitely look at their tours as that might work out a lot cheaper and less stressful getting there!

I'm so nervous about going in the sea but think its definitly time to face the old fears

Thank you so much for all of your advice! going to get researching now!

X
Just out of interest you could hire a mid-size saloon car for 24 hours from Andy at Discount Florida Car Hire (who we've used at least 5 times in the last 3 years - as have scores of Dibbers ) for around £35.

You can collect at the Disney Car Care Centre and they provide a shuttle service to and from your resort. May have to hire a car seat on top of course but I guess that's a nominal cost.

Far more freedom to do what you like and even visit a couple more beaches as well.

Mick
Old 6 Feb 20, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
PS

I can give you tips on where to park free on AMI if you want - and catch the free trolley that goes up and down the island

MIck
Old 6 Feb 20, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mick View Post
PS

I can give you tips on where to park free on AMI if you want - and catch the free trolley that goes up and down the island

MIck
Was just looking for you mick to ask this very question. But looking at the island and some trippies I think that we wanna go to the sandbar, pine avenue? And bean point beach. The ones at the top.
vampiress88 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 20, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post
Was just looking for you mick to ask this very question. But looking at the island and some trippies I think that we wanna go to the sandbar, pine avenue? And bean point beach. The ones at the top.
You'll probably approach via the I-4, I-75 the State Road 64.

If you want to stay for the day go straight over these lights for free car parking. There's a shop and toilets and also a stop for the AMI trolley.
You can get on and off where you like but for The Sandbar you might want to park a little closer. Long time since we went though as we don't often eat there but I recall we parked kerbside.

It's about 3 miles north of that car park

Mick
Old 6 Feb 20, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Will have a good google when the kid’s have gone to bed I think. Just want a nice quiet beach day with somewhere good for lunch. And this is all Scottish nellies fault cos of her trip report on that beach!
vampiress88 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
SandE
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Thank you so much for all the replies I've decided on definitely doing the coach tour to Clearwater either from Attraction tickets or going to phone ocean florida on monday see if they can do a good deal

Very excited to surprise my parents and daughter with it!
SandE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List