Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 27 Mar 20, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
LostPrincess
Serious Dibber

Can anyone help me? I can't book ADR for 3rd October 2020

Hi all! 3rd Oct is grayed out even though I should be able to book my ADR according to the Dibb ADR calculator. Any advice?
LostPrincess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 20, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
wifey
Imagineer

Mobile

It’s too soon to book that date you need to wait another week. We are due to be there(god willing) From 1st October and we can start booking restaurants from 4th April for ten days.
1998 Comfort Inn LBV, 2000 AS Music, 2002 Spring Hill Suites LLB, 2004 AS Movies, 2005 Comfort Inn LBV& Sequoia Lodge DLRP, 2007 AS Movies. September 2009 Port Orleans French Quarter, Yacht Club August 2013 "Club Level" WL August 2015, CBR Celebrating 26 Years Together October 2017.
wifey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 20, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
LP did you get it sorted? I'm on same countdown & can book up to the 4th today, patiently waiting for the 6th for our MNSSHP day
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 20, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
LostPrincess
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by wifey View Post
It’s too soon to book that date you need to wait another week. We are due to be there(god willing) From 1st October and we can start booking restaurants from 4th April for ten days.
Definitely not too early because we get +10 days for staying onsite

Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
LP did you get it sorted? I'm on same countdown & can book up to the 4th today, patiently waiting for the 6th for our MNSSHP day
SD
No I think it's because we switch hotels on the 2nd for our last couple of days, so even though we're onsite the whole time it's not giving us those extra days for the 2nd part of the trip No chance of getting through on the phone so I booked for the 30th September and then hopefully I'll be able to move it at some point to fit in with the schedule better
LostPrincess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 20, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
No should be ok, I managed the 6th today & we "swap" after 7 days AKl-SSR
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 20, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
LostPrincess
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Here is the answer 😔
Old 1 Apr 20, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Doesn't explain how I managed to though & our booking is worse because the second stay is DVC & "their" system can't link them for ADrs (can for Fastpass but that's another story!) & their e-mail contradicts what I was told last year when I had the same problem, that aside the fact that the day you were attempting to book was "blue" means it was live & only issue would've been trying to book too early UK time
SD
Old 1 Apr 20, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
LostPrincess
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
Doesn't explain how I managed to though & our booking is worse because the second stay is DVC & "their" system can't link them for ADrs (can for Fastpass but that's another story!) & their e-mail contradicts what I was told last year when I had the same problem, that aside the fact that the day you were attempting to book was "blue" means it was live & only issue would've been trying to book too early UK time
SD
I agree its confusing, but every time I log in it's still the same, those extra days are in blue but unavailable to book. Doesn't show in blue on my phone but does on the desktop.

Old 2 Apr 20, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Sounds more like their system isn't recognising your second stay, we leave on the 7th & I can still book that this morning (hopefully). I was told last year that the only time that they can't "Link" bookings is when one of the portions is DVC- 2 separate systems apparently, although it works for Fastpass & last year DVC Member Services over rode it for me so that I got Cali & Le Cellier at 180 from first stay.
Sometimes you get a CM that knows what they are doing
SD