Notices

Old 12 Jul 19, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
donnyette
Gone all Goofy

Dreams can come true... if they begin with Disney! x

So this is my very first pre trip report here on the dibb.
So excited that after 10 years of waiting, we are finally going back to our beloved Disneyworld!

First, let me do introductions.

Myself (Ellie), Chief organiser and first time driver in the USA

Mum (Jane)

The kids

Jemma (16) and Hannah (21 months)

Riley (Jemmas boyfriend)

So the last time my mum and I went to Florida was in 2009 when it was just us, my dad and Jemma.

Jemma is currently in the Sunshine State with her dad (Brum26 on here). This will be like her millionth time going and she has been a Godsend with helping to organise and keeping us updated on all the new things that have happened since we last went.

This will be Riley and Hannahs first time going to Florida so looking forward to seeing them there.

Thats my lovely husband Paul in the picture who is unable to come due to work commitments. Thought I would mention him as he will likely come up in future reporting.

So this trip we will be leaving in 17 days and travelling Man-Mco with Virgin. Our first time flying Virgin too!

We will be staying offsite in a villa in Kissimmee (hopefully) and its been a challenge to book fastpasses at 30 days!

We have given ourselves a daily budget of $200 for food, petrol and parking. This wont include an initial and top up food shop at Walmart, Also wont include spending money for gifts etc. This amount is not set in stone. If we go over, its noty a big deal but its the budget we are aiming around.

We have booked a few ADRs that we are looking forward to. Chef Mickeys breakfast, Garden Grill dinner, Liberty Tree Tavern, Dessert Party for fireworks and a lovely Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian for myself and my mum, recommended by a lovely dibber!

We plan to eat out at Golden Corrals, Dennys etc. We do like cheap and cheerful but will have the occasional treat at Longhorn/Outback etc.

Well, thats that for now.

So SO SOOOOOOOO excited for this trip!

Looking forward to sharing our experience with you all x

Edited at 05:48 PM.
donnyette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
vegboatride
Excited about Disney

Have a fantastic time looking forward to reading along
vegboatride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List